BeautyFaceFace MakeupPacifica
Liquid Cover Concealer 14NM (Neutral Medium) - 024oz

Pacifica Liquid Cover Concealer 14NM (Neutral Medium) - 0.24oz

by Pacifica

Pacifica's 100% vegan, Liquid Cover Full Coverage Lasting Concealer uses clean ingredients to deliver buildable, seamless coverage that leaves a natural finish.

Aqua, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Methyl Dihydroabietatem, Jojoba Esters, Propanediol, Glycerin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Isostearic Acid, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Hyaluronic Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Leuconostoc\u002FRadish Root Ferment Filtrate, Iris Pallida Leaf Cell Extract, Rosa Domascena Leaf Cell Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Brown Seaweed) Extract, Leuconostoc\u002FRadish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Boron Nitride, Phytic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Natural). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Mica.

Has anyone tried this? [product:pacifica-liquid-cover-concealer]
Is the Pacifica concealer ok to wear alone or is it too full coverage? I notice with my Too Faced concealer, it’s great, but i definitely can see exactly where the concealer is if i don’t wear foundation.
Start your review of Pacifica Liquid Cover Concealer 14NM (Neutral Medium) - 0.24oz!
Olivia L.
Cherbourg
J’ai adoré ce gloss, il est très doux et agréable sur les lèvres et dure très longtemps! Je suis très satisfaite et je recommande à 100%.
Sasha W.
Pacifica Liquid Cover Concealer 14NM (Neutral Medium) - 0.24oz uploaded by Sasha W.
This concealer is great. A little goes a long way and it gives great coverage for dark circles. It was at TJ Maxx and did not have a shade(I think it is in Warm Deep).
Janine L.
Ferndale, WA
Pacifica Liquid Cover Concealer 14NM (Neutral Medium) - 0.24oz uploaded by Janine L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great concealer. I mostly just use it to cover up my dark circles. It's really inexpensive and lasts me a long time. Full coverage like it says but looks really light and natural looking. I tried it out on my whole face once and you couldn't even tell I had makeup on. I feel like you don't have to spend a ton of money to get a good quality product. I like this brand because it is more of a natural makeup brand. This is my go to product right now while we are wearing masks because you can only see your eye area.
Katherin  S.
Pacifica Liquid Cover Concealer 14NM (Neutral Medium) - 0.24oz uploaded by Katherin  S.
Picked it up at wholefoods and was a bit disappointed by color range but works amazing. I have sensitive and dry under eye area and did not dry out my under eye area. Full coverage and compact. A little goes a long way and prefer it to the L’Oréal infalible Bc of the tip applicator.
vienna S.
cambridge
Pacifica Liquid Cover Concealer 14NM (Neutral Medium) - 0.24oz uploaded by vienna S.
I really liked this product the minute I put it on! The coverage is definitely there, but it is buildable. I personally don’t mind that it is buildable. I will say this concealer creases more than my usual concealers (only on my eyes) . But if you have a dry under eyes like me, this will be your favourite thing ever!!
Zoe P.
Pacifica Liquid Cover Concealer 14NM (Neutral Medium) - 0.24oz uploaded by Zoe P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have the shade 18 WL and it is definitely warm light which is always a good start! This concealer is beautiful with a soft radiant finish, perfect for my dry skin. Only con was I went through it super quickly, not much product for the price. So I do like it but don't know if I'd buy it again.
Claudia G.
Port Richey, FL
Es luí lindo y te cubre todo se lo reconociendo se lo reconmiendo 100% de lo bueno q es el producto
Hajar R.
Seh schon seh schon sehr schön ich liebe es und werde ich es nochmal kaufen. Waaaaaaaaaaaaw waaaaaaaaw waaaaaaaaw waaaaaaa
Katie K.
Santa Clara, CA
I love this concealer. It's full of super clean ingredients and Pacifica is great brand that I have grown to trust. I have been using it for a while and really enjoy using it regularly. The packaging is nice and it's good for sensitive skin. Really recommend it.
Brenda F.
Las pocas veces que lo he ultilizado me ha gustado mucho, es un buen producto, aunque en lo personal un poco pesado