Pacifica Kona Coffee & Sugar Detox Whole Body Scrub uploaded by Alejandra B.

Pacifica Kona Coffee & Sugar Detox Whole Body Scrub

Kona Coffee & Sugar Detox Whole Body Scrub - Sugar and sea salt exfoliate both manually and chemically, while amazing coconut oil ? rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids ? feeds, replenishes and hydrates for skin that is supremely soft and supple. With super-caffeinated benefits, Kona coffee improves the appearance of skin texture as it stimulates. - Kona Coffee & Sugar Detox Whole Body Scrub see more...

Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
I’ve tried 5 different brands’ coffee scrubs. Out of Shea Moisture, Coffee Buddy, Pacifica, Frank Body, and Ulta, this scrub was my 2nd favorite. The grains were fine enough that it didn’t cause scratching, and the formula itself was moisturizing and therefore easy to spread on the body. I love pacifica and it’s price is cheaper than Frank Body, but I definitely will only purchase Frank Body going forward because it’s still reasonably priced and the quality is incredible.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
 This Pacifica Kona Coffee & Sugar Detox Whole Body Scrub is totally amazing! It smells so good and it is super easy to use.  I bought this product online and I really am very satisfied with it.  I recommend this product to everyone who wants to try it.
Jasmine C.
Labelle, FL
I suffer from exzema so when my skin has a flare up I like using different body scrubs to try to take away extra dry skin that I have and moisturize it at the same time and this is a great one. I feel like it brightens my skin up and makes it super smooth!
vera g.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Kona coffee is by far one of my favorite types of coffee. Pair that with a sugar scrub and you have the perffeccct duo for exfoliating your body! It smells very nice, which also gives you a bit of a wake up that's wonderful in the mornings! Use after workouts too, you won't regret it!
Evelina F.
Owings Mills, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE this. I spray tan a lot and I also get ingrown hair often. I use this almost every time I shower. Good amount for the price and I am obsessed with coffee so having a coffee scrub is a bonus for me. I get to smell it in the morning before I even have a cup of coffee
Leah B.
This scrub smelled so good I wanted to eat it! ( I didn't though) The coffee is aromatic and really wakes up your senses!
It might look dry at first glance but there is just enough oils to hydrate your skin while you scrub and not make a drippy mess. I have used other scrubs in the past that were very fine and I felt like my skin was getting rubbed raw.
I used this product on my legs, thighs, stomach and arms. I noticed smooth, softer skin after the first use. My elbows are a bit rough and bumpy, after a few uses I saw a marked improvement on that skin. The scrub says it's great for cellulite and stretch marks, I don't really have either issue so I cannot speak on that claim. However I do have pretty dry skin and I can say with confidence that after using this scrub my skin looks and feels more hydrated.
I would definitely continue using this scrub and would consider giving it as a gift!
Melissa M.
Ormond Beach, FL
Whoa! Talk about smooth, silky skin!! Using this scrub before shaving makes for an incredibly close shave! Exfoliation to the max! It's smells delicious and is worth every red cent!! I can't live without this!
Brooke A.
This is a great scrub. Feels great and exfoliates really nicely. Feels very luxurious. Isn't long lasting but still worth it. Smells great! Very refreshing and clean. Would purchase again and recommend
Elaina F.
Arab, AL
I bought this for the first time in November when my skin started drying out with the changes in temperature. I am a bit of a weirdo when it comes to some body products, because while I am not 100% "crunchy", I do try to keep my chemical exposure as low as possible. This brand fits perfectly into that category, since they are all about staying as natural as possible. The scrub itself smells like brown sugar, which is perfect since I switch my scents out seasonally as well. It had a warm, comforting scent that very subtly stays on your skin (it is not a long lasting fragrance, though). It exfoliates very well, but this formula is very gentle. There is a higher ratio of oil to grains, unlike some formulas, so it is deeply moisturizing. I will definitely purchase this one again.
Natasha T.
San Diego
Smells great and leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. Only downside is that it does leave an oily film in the bathtub so could be a little dangerous for anyone showering after you!
Rebecca P.
Anybody know where I can find this scrub, or a similar one?