Pacifica Kale Water Micellar Cleansing Tonic uploaded by Katie M.Pacifica Kale Water Micellar Cleansing Tonic uploaded by Katie M.

BY PACIFICA

We make it easy to be good with this simple step in cleansing that requires no water and no rinsing. Fortified glycolic acid, kale, calendula and grapefruit waters, this powerful tonic helps capture and lift away dirt, oil and impurities without harsh rubbing or over-drying.

Ingredients: aqua (purified), sorbitan oleate decylglucoside crosspolymer, decyl glucoside, glycerin, glycolic acid, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, brassica oleracea acephala leaf (kale) extract, calendula officinalis (flower) extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit water, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (natural).

Usage: Apply with a fresh cotton round or wash cloth, massage onto skin in a circular motion to remove dirt, makeup and oil. Leave skin feeling fresh and revitalized. No rinsing required.
Common Sense Cautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. As with any product, if irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.

Summer R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Keep this product stocked at all times. Besides all of the great effects of micellar water, I find it keeps my skin feel moisturizer and refreshed. It helps to control my sebum production without being drying. I sue it to refresh my bare face or as a second step after cleanser. No harsh smell or chemical burning feeling which is great for my sensitive skin.
Abby J.
Irving, TX
This doesn’t irritate skin and is great for removing “normal” makeup like eyeshadow, some foundation, etc. however it is not as great at removing mascara, eyeliner or anything waterproof. Not by any means a terrible cleanser but compared to other micellar waters it falls a little short in my eyes. Smells fresh and is reasonably priced though. If you like the cruelty free and more natural appeal of Pacifica I would recommend. Otherwise there are plenty of superior products on the market, some even cheaper.
Maddy W.
American Fork
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product so much, it is such a refreshing toner that makes my skin feel so hydrated and clean I can’t explain it. A lot of people complain about this because it doesn’t remove make up that well and honestly it doesn’t but I don’t think that’s what it’s completely for. This works way better as a toner so I’d recommend buying this to tone your skin not to remove makeup.
Lisa S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This item works great and leaves my skin feeling soft. There is a slight tingle sensation once I apply it on my face with a cotton pad after cleansing. But, there is no irritation. I do not use this on my eye area just face and neck. It has helped clear some acne that was on my chin and neck. I will continue to use! I highly recommend this for anyone with oily skin, as it helps minimize shine. It’s also perfect to use in the morning when I wake up, before my workout. Love that it’s vegan too. ⭐️
Jesse T.
Rockingham, VA
Love this product although the smell isnt my favorite. But it does what its supposed to do and it leaves my face feeling nice and clean. Also its vegan and cruelty free!!! Thats always a plus for me and i highly recommend
Lauren S.
Nashville
I LOVE this stuff! I love anything with glycolic acid, so I tried this on a whim when it was on sale, and I've been using it every day ever since. I use it in the morning to remove excess oils from sleeping, and use it at night to remove excess makeup that my face wash may have missed. I will say it's not as effective in removing eye makeup, but I already have an eye makeup remover I love so that doesn't bother me.
Katie M.
North Royalton
Purchased at: ULTA
This is so good!!!!! Smells amazing. I noticed my skin change after three days. And I’ve been pretty abusive to my skin. It smells so good. Vegan and not tested on animals. Win for win for winnnnn!!
Jessica S.
This is my absolute favorite pacifica product!! I use this as my toner after cleansing, it clears out whatever is leftover,including makeup. Feel so fresh afterwards.
Brittany T.
I Love this produce. I use it to help keep my face clear and to remove makeup before bed. I have noticed I have less small bumps on my forehead from using this product. The price is also very reasonable for a great product.
Ralitsa G.
New Orleans
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is one of my favorite cleansing waters. I have tried the coconut one and recently got the kale one. They clean make up pretty good and have nice light scent. The price is pretty reasonable too.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Is this supposed to tingle when you apply it. Like it cleans nice but makes my face kind of tingly and on my eyes it takes off eye shadow but kind of a small burning feeling. It did not turn my skin red at all which is nice.