Pacifica Kale Luxe Oil-Free Multi Cream uploaded by Brittany G.Pacifica Kale Luxe Oil-Free Multi Cream uploaded by Sandra M.

BY PACIFICA

Even oily skin loves (and needs) hydration. Our oil-free, lightweight cream moisturizes while natural lime pearls, rich in vitamins and AHAs, help improve the appearance of skin texture, tone and brightness. Flax aids in oil control. Kale, it's your skin's new BFF.

Ingredients: aqua (purified), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate, octyl palmitate, glycerin, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, lecithin, microcitrus australasica fruit (lime pearls) extract, alcohol denat. (grain), brassica oleracea acephala leaf (kale) extract, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E), phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (natural).

Usage: Can be used day and night on clean skin. Reapply when extra hydration is needed.
Common Sense Cautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. As with any product, if irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.

Pacifica Kale Luxe Oil-Free Multi Cream
  • "So far, so good! I needed a moisturizer that wouldn't make me break out and also would break the bank and this got the job done at just $15. My sensitive, acne-prone skin approves of the quality, smell, and everything about this oil-free multi cream. The fact it's cruelty-free makes it THAT much better too." in 3 reviews
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
Another win from Pacifica! I'm a huge fan and avid used of their Kale Detox face wash, but was hesitant to buy the moisturizer because some people said it broke them out and after working so hard to get my skin under control, I didnt want to freak it out. New Jersey's hot, humid summer has left my combo skin so confused and I dont blame it. I've been using Pacifica's Sea Resuce gel moisturizer which has been AMAZING and I highlight recommend it if you have combo/oily skin and it's super humid or dry where you live. But I started using to much acids in my skin (glycolic) and my skin loved it at first then got too dry and the Sea Rescue gel wasnt cutting it so I decided to pick this moisturizer up because it couldnt hurt. SO GLAD i decided to purchase this moisturizer!! It does smell a little weird, but it is not unbearable in the slightest and fades after it is on your face. A little goes a long way and I was surprised how hydrating this moisturizer was while also being a bit moisturizing and how soft it made my skin feel! When I went to wash my fave at the end of the night my skin felt like silk and felt so hydrated/moisturized. This didnt leave me feeling oily at all, it actually left me looking kind of matte, and it didn't feel like there was a moisturizer sitting on my skin or any kind of residue (absorbed right in to my skin) and I think it calmed down some redness I had going on as well. My mom actually thought I had makeup on (when I had zero makeup on other than mascara) when we went out that day because my skin looked so nice but it was just this moisturizer! If you have oily/combo skin I highly suggest this!!! If you have dry skin i would not recommend because i dont think it would be moisturizing enough. This moisturizer also did not break me out (thank god)!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
The picture on this item is incorrect so just to clarify, this review is for the oil free multi cream.

Awhile back I was experiencing major skin issues including acne and extremely sensitive skin. In an effort to help ease these issues, I switched to some more gentle and natural products, including this one. I don’t have oily skin but as I said, I was struggling with acne. I used this as my day cream. It’s very lightweight and absorbs quickly. It does have a very strong vegetable smell but it disappears once the product has been absorbed. I don’t think it did anything to help my acne or the texture left behind but it was still a solid moisturizer under my makeup.
Ciara P.
North Mankato
This is my favorite moisturizer. I have oily skin. This product goes on easily, soaks in quickly, and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized but not greasy. I only subtracted a star because it does have a distinct scent. It's not perfumed and it dissipates pretty quickly so it doesn't bother me but it might be a problem for some people. Pacifica Kale Luxe Oil-Free Multi Cream
Lindsey W.
Knoxville , TN
I have very oily skin, so I was struggle with something that will balance it out. My skin gets dry in the winter and I need something to use under my makeup. I randomly picked this up at ulta, and I LOVE it. It really smells like kale, which is kind of a turn off, but it goes away once it is absorbed. I would definitely recommend it
Katelyn A.
Love Pacifica and love this! Use it every night and in the morning my skin is super soft, not oily at all. 10x better than the ponds anti aging cream. Accidentally used it one morning (yes this was before I had my coffee) and my skin was even better! I just don't use it most mornings because I'm naturally sun sensitive. Added extra SPF and I was good!
Samantha M.
Mesa, AZ
At any given time, I could have oily, normal or dry (ish) skin. I'm usually oily on the bridge of my nose and chin area. It doesn't matter what kind of skin day I'm having, this works so well for me. You need the smallest amount to go all over your face and neck. I hated the smell at first but now it's one of my favorites!
Aryelle M.
Edison, NJ
This is perfect for oily skin! It hydrates, but not so much that you become oily since it is oil free. This also smells really good! If you love kale, this is for you lol
Haley H.
Cincinnati, OH
The scent of this lotion is what keeps me from wanting to repurchase. The smell is strong and earthy. The product itself works and feels good. The squeeze tube makes it easy to handle.
Ashley R.
I do like this product, it isn’t greasy and it leaves my face looking moisturized. It’s affordable and i haven’t broken out since starting to use it. The only critique i have is that the cream smells like kale, which isn’t my fave scent.
Jae o.
San Diego, CA
I don't usually write a review on a product I've only used once, but I have a good feeling about this one. I picked this up on a whim at ULTA yesterday, and used it right away as part of my nighttime skin care routine. I would say it's a little heavier to than the other moisturizers I've used (i.e., Clinique's Gel Moisturizer and Origins GinZing Moisturizer), but it performed really well. I slept with only this moisturizer on, and my skin felt plump and hydrated (not oily!) the next morning. It's important to note that I didn't develop any nasty blemishes that I usually tend to get when I try new products on my face!