BY PACIFICA

Inspired by the unique magic of Tahitian vanilla, this sensual blend sets sweet and sultry vanilla absolute, with honey-jasmine notes and a touch of fruitiness, against a deep and beautiful base of tea. Perfectly fragrant, colorful and clean-burning, Pacifica Soy Candles are handmade with vegetable soy wax, lead-free wicks and Pacifica's signature perfume blends with essential and natural oils. (Approx. burn time: 30 hrs.)

Claudia H.
Highland, CA
Love this brand and this candle smells AMAZING! I love the smell of vanilla and this is a perfect smell. This last me a few weeks. Turn it on for about an hour and the smell lingers around for hours more. Love that
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
So I love this brand in general and this is my first time checking out their candles and I am so happy that I did! I love the scents of the rest of their products and I love this so much! Great price point as well.
Dani G.
Mcallen, TX
I bought this a couple months ago by the price I thought this would be like a bath and body candle but when I lit it up the scent wasn't even there, I still decided to burn it all because I payed for it but to me it didn't live up to expectations.
Iris B.
I can't say enough great things about Pacifica. It is one of my favorite brands and completely cruelty free vegan. This candle smells amazing and it fills the room with a beachy aroma really nicely. These make amazing gifts too!
Britty S.
Knox, PA
I love all kinds of candles I don't have a particular brand that I like the most I like them all equal but anyway I really like these candles there affordable a good value smell really goo last a long to and I recommend
Christina G.
I love these soy candles. When I got my first one I was skeptical that it would work as well as the normal candles I use, but it was great. I love vanilla and this candle was everything I expected.
Katelyn B.
Seattle, WA
I took a trip to Hawaii not too long ago, and I love this candle so much because it smells exactly like the flower leis they put around your neck! The candle is very affordable and I definitely recommend!
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
This is such a great smelling candle. I'm obsessed with candles and any I can get my hands on is awesome. This one definitely have kept my home smelling amazing lately, I wish I would have bought more!
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I do pay a little more for the Pacifica. I love scented candles and I have quite a big collection of them from many different companies and this one smells amazing. I think they are worth the price.
Mary T.
This candle smells amazing. I was under the impression pacifica only made beauty products. This was a great find. It's smells like a tropical vanilla bean. It's amazing. Not a large candle so burn time is not as long as some. Nice for when you get home and need to get ready for going out for the evening.
Linda R.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this brand last longer than glade?
Ivana C.
Looks like it does smell goooood!!!! Is it worth the price?
laly b.
Orlando, FL
This candle smell good??
Erica G.
What are the differences or benefits to soy candles versus normal wax candles?
Payal P.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Does it smell very good?