Pacifica Island Vanilla Solid Perfume uploaded by Laura K.Pacifica Island Vanilla Solid Perfume uploaded by Anais N.

BY PACIFICA #3 in Solid Perfume

Inspired by the luscious Tahitian Islands, this beautifully sophisticated exotic blend of Tahitian vanilla, loved for its fruity and slightly floral aroma, anchored with creamy, rich bourbon vanilla.

Ingredients: organic cocos nucifera wax (coconut), organic glycine soja wax (non GMO soy), parfum (Pacifica’s own perfume blend with natural and essential oils), prunus armeniaca wax (apricot wax), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut source)

Usage: Take your favorite fragrance wherever life’s adventures lead you! Layer your Pacifica solid perfumes to create your own signature blend. Also try using a small amount on the ends of your hair for a subtle, beautiful scent.

• I've used Pacifica's perfumes before but I've never tried...2 Answers
  • What does it smell like and how long does it last?2 Answers
  • Does this really work? And if it does what is the scent p...3 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
  • "I used to have the Tahitian Vanilla rollerball but it fell out of my purse in a parking lot ;/ yep.... so I love that these are so convenient to carry around for quick touch ups or if i forget to put any perfume on that day." in 2 reviews
  • "It lasts a long time, and is super easy to carry with you in your purse or to take along if you're traveling!" in 2 reviews
  • "I definitely recommend you try Pacifica!" in 1 review
  • "I normally wear the Pacifica Island Vanilla spray and/or roller ball." in 1 review
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
I’ve purchased a few scents of this and was initially impressed. The lilac scent is my favorite. The tin can be a little tough to empty but is an easy way to store the product. The outside packaging reflects the scent inside. When you first purchase, the product is emollient and easily melts into the skin. It doesn’t have much staying power and isn’t overpowering so you might need to reapply frequently if you want the scent to last. The huge con for me is the product hardens if you don’t use it frequently. I ended up having to throw more than half the product away on the multiples I bought. I’d suggest buying one at a time and using it up quickly.
Laura K.
Cincinnati , OH
I love the convenience of a solid perfume for on the go and daily use. Pacifica has loaded up these little guys with enough fragrance to last throughout the day. The bonus of knowing my preschooler won’t be knocking down and breaking a glass bottle is a pretty nice too. These are truly perfect for travel and throwing in your day bag for those moments when you just want to smell “pretty”.
Sara S.
Sterling Hts, MI
I had this solid perfume in the Hawaiian ruby guava fragrance and really liked it. I find that solid perfumes are not as convenient to apply as rollerballs, but are great for travel since they aren't liquids. The scent was fruity and sweet. The package is small enough to stick in a purse but not so small that you feel that you aren't getting much product for your money.
Kara R.
I started using Pacifica products a few years ago and I fell in love instantly. I understand other reviewers' complaints about weak scents and not lasting long, but you have to remember Pacifica products are all natural. Perfumes that are strong and last a long time are packed full of chemicals. I don't want that on my skin and neither should you.

Anyway, the Island Vanilla is my favorite scent in their product line so far. It smells like vanilla and flowers... yummy! I get a lot of compliments on this perfume and ladies ask what I'm wearing. I got the solid perfume as a free sample with my order on Pacifica's website, otherwise I probably wouldn't have bought it. It has a nice, light scent to it. I just prefer using the sprays or roll-ons (much easier to apply). I ended up giving this to my daughter and she loved it too. I definitely recommend you try Pacifica!
Sarah G.
Westminster, CO
I'll admit, I first purchased a Pacifica product on Amazon because of the beautiful packaging. I chose the lilac solid perfume because I absolutely love lilacs and many reviewers had mentioned it really smelled like lilacs... it does! It reminds me of the smell that one of my childhood toys had - Charmkins. Remember Charmkins?? Anyway, love the scent. Not too strong and it's made with more natural ingredients than many products. Can't wait to try other products from Pacifica.
Only reason I'm not giving it full 5 stars is that I wish the scent was a little stronger. So really - read 4.5 stars from me. :)
Ana R.
Ashtabula , OH
The first time I saw these was at Whole Foods, I don't know if they are available at Target or else I would have gotten one already!! I used to have the Tahitian Vanilla rollerball but it fell out of my purse in a parking lot ;/ yep.... so I love that these are so convenient to carry around for quick touch ups or if i forget to put any perfume on that day. it has been my go-to for all summer so far, so easy to use and honestly i don't need as many touch ups as I thought would be necessary.. :) love it! i want more!
Katarzyna S.
I can get over how amazingly this solid perfume smells. It's a mixture of blood oranges, red raspberries, and mandarins so it's sweet and fruity, but not overpowering. There's nothing like the smell of oranges to lift my mood and make me feel more energized. I like the fact that it's a solid perfume since the smell lasts a bit loner, in my opinion. The packaging is cute and the size makes it convenient. Great purchase!
Raina W.
Willamina, OR
I bought 12 of these in a set and love every single one of them! I got them right before my baby was born so I could wear perfume without choking my little newborn since little ones are so sensitive to smells. These were perfect! All natural ingredients made me feel good about putting in on my body and getting to put on a solid perfume made me feel pretty right after having a baby! Good gift for a mom to be!
Katie Lee R.
This little baby (along with its roll-on sister) is brilliant for on-the-go! I keep one in my purse, incase I need a little pick me up after work. The formula is great + not oily by any stretch of the imagination. I currently have Blood Orange on my bag! 💓
Emily G.
I love the Pacifica brand; they make a lot of adorable products, and they usually include a free deluxe sample of solid perfume with online orders! They smell amazing! I feel like the scent lasts a lot longer because of the formula, and there's a little more control as far as where you want to use it. There's also no chance of spilling if you're traveling!
amanda b.
Coventry, RI
Does this really work? And if it does what is the scent pay off?
Joy B.
Seattle, WA
I've used Pacifica's perfumes before but I've never tried the solid version. Does it last just as well or longer than the other perfumes?
zaneta r.
Edinburg, TX
What does it smell like and how long does it last?
Kayla K.
Cottonwood, AZ
How does this work?
Génesis L.
What ia the size of this perfume???? The smell is good?