Pacifica Island Vanilla Roll-On Perfume

Inspired by the luscious Tahitian Islands, this beautifully sophisticated exotic blend of Tahitian vanilla, loved for its fruity and slightly floral aroma, anchored with creamy, rich bourbon vanilla.

Ingredients: alcohol denat. (natural grain), parfum (Pacifica’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), aqua (water).

Does it smell like soft vanity ?
I have and love the Indian Coconut scent and was wondering if this is similar. Also, it is a foody vanilla scent or fruity? Thanks!
Is this too sweet?
Start your review of Pacifica Island Vanilla Roll-On Perfume!
How would you rate this product?
I honestly tried my friends and I loved it! It smells so good and it last for a while. The roll-on is also very convenient to carry in your purse or in your pocket if you need to reapply. I went to the store to buy it for myself but unfortunately I bought the wrong one due to mislabeling. However, I would still recommend.
Minot Afb, ND
I really enjoy this scent! It is very sweet almost reminds me of Cream Soda! This is very light though and last all day! Very affordable too! One of my go to scents, certainly a favorite of mine!!!
Idaho Falls , ID
I love this scent! Vanilla is my absolute favorite and I always go back to it. This is a true vanilla that is perfect for warm weather. I’ve purchased this a few times and I’ve never been disappointed. My only complaint is that I wish it lasted longer, I do reapply 1-2 times a day, which is easy since this is a roller ball.
Loveland, OH
I carry this around in my pencil case in school in case I ever need to freshen up. The scent is very sweet and smells just like vanilla in cookie batter. To improve this product I would make it longer-lasting, and enhance the scent. This is a good daily perfume for those that don't like overpowering scents!
Northumberland
If I could bottle what I think the smell of heaven is, this would be it! Such a great soft vanilla! I bought 3 different scents from Pacifica and this was shockingly my fav! I do have to say, the roller is NOT the way to go as it only sometimes works. Spend the extra couple bucks and get the spray bottle!
Los Angeles
Pacifica Island Vanilla Roll-On Perfume uploaded by Emma M.
Purchased at: Target
I love the Nella and I always keep this little roll-on perfume in my purse I love it so much. It’s compact and also perfect for travel.It is a beautiful scent of vanilla. The packaging is also perfect present faded yet I appreciate that.
Sweet scent but I really enjoy it. I keep this in my purse for when I want to refresh later in the day, add fragrance after a Dr appt, or just plain forget to wear some to begin with. Roll-on perfume sometimes feels like it isn't as strong/obvious as spray versions, but this one holds it's own for me.
I love the smell of this roller ball! I've switched to natural products, so I was so happy to find all the Pacifica brand sprays and rollers. It's made from essential oils and it smells like sweet vanilla and the glass tube is sleek! It fits effortlessly into any purse or bag.
York
I love all Pacifica scents, they are juicy and fruity. Just absolute yumminess with this line. I would highly recommend this to others as I've repurchased this scent. The price is fair and worth the money. As for room for improvement I would say bigger bottles.
Chandler, AZ
Was in the market for vanilla since perfume and Came Upon This Rollerball. At first it's super sweet but dust settle down last long-wearing as I expected but smells like candy so if you like something that smell sweet like candy this is the perfume for you.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...