BY PACIFICA

Quick and effortless moisture and hydration for your hands and body. Anytime, anywhere.

Super Simple scented Moisture whenever and wherever you need it.

Wipe on moisture and watch dryness disappear in seconds. Luxuriously scented natural towelettes are infused with hydrating coconut milk, natural extracts and aloe vera to provide lasting moisture. Super simple to use, this fast drying formula allows you to get dressed shortly after applying and can easily be taken with you wherever your busy life leads.

Effortlessly wipe on moisture and watch dry skin transform into beautiful skin. Simple to use, fast drying and portable makes it easy to apply lotion anytime, anywhere. Each scented cloth is infused with nourishing coconut milk and natural beneficials to hydrate and love-up even the most parched hands and body.

Ingredients: Aqua, cetearyl isononanoate (plant source), ceteareth-20 (coconut source), cetearyl alcohol (plant source), ceteareth-12 (plant source) cetyl palmitate (plant source), glycerin (plant source), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, citric acid, potassium sorbate, polysorbate 20 (plant source), cocos nucifera (coconut) milk, caprylic capric triglycerate, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, calendula officinalis flower extract, carica papaya extract, parfum (Pacifica's own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils).

Pacifica Island Vanilla Lotion Wipes
  • "I have dry skin so I didn't expect these to work for me the same as a lotion or oil. So I got them as refreshing towelletes that wouldn't dry out my skin further. And for that, they are perfect. So far I've used them post-gym workout or as a refresher after walking around in the sun sweating. In both cases it stopped my skin from feeling dry and tight like it does with other wipes I've used before. And it leaves your skin with a light lovely coconut-fruity scent that is not overpowering. This bit was particularly handy post-gym. I just wish there was more for the price, but regardless I will be buying more!" in 3 reviews
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
These are quick and convenient to use, while adding enough moisture for the day. I wouldn't recommend using these exclusively as your moisturizer if you have very dry skin. You'll need to use something thicker at night. But for busy mornings, these are perfect. The scent isn't overwhelming either.
Katy H.
Bakersfield, CA
I take these with me everywhere. I have really dry skin and hate the feeling of applying lotion throughout the day, especially in the summer. Problem solved with these beauties! They smell fantastic, moisturize my thirsty skin, and don't leave me feeling sticky and gross!
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
Carly T.
Loudon, TN
I was skeptical about these when I first got them but as I began to use them I became fond of them. They don't leave your skin dry and they smell amazing. They're just something good to have around when you need it.
April G.
They are handy to keep in my purse. The sheets kinda stick together so I always end up pulling out more wipes then i need. Overall I like having these wipes handy !
Jasmine S.
I absolutely love these and they are a must have for vacation and traveling. I used them this past summer when I traveled to a very hot country and they were so refreshing to use after taking a shower or when you just need to freshen up. I highly recommended and I can't wait to try the coconut and kale ones if I can find them somewhere!
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
Think moisturizer meets hand wipes. These are portable, convenient wipes that dispense moisture for your hands.
These are very convenient for the beach or pool bag, because they are effective moisturizers without the risk of leaking or spilling (which I've had happens with other moisturizers!)
Madison B.
This product is very gentle and smoothing to the skin. I have only used this product once before but I would definitely buy it again . The wipes are a good value but it depends on where you buy them at. The scent is long lasting on your skin and is not to strong of a scent but is very nice.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
These wipes are super convenient to have in your car, house, desk etc. They smell amazing and don't dry out the skin. They are intended to moisturize on the go without the gloppy mess. I love that they are 100% vegan. I love Pacifica products.
Colleen F.
These are really cool. I like the idea of how "mess free" they are. They're great to tuck in your handbag or diaper bag for dry hands. Nice for times you don't want to squirt out hand lotion. Also great on legs before applying self tanner!
Melissa C.
Oceanside , CA
Do these leave you feeling sticky?
brittany m.
Nicholasville, KY
How well do these moisturizer your skin ?
Heather O.
How do these work? Are they moisturizing?
Phyllis A.
Fort Bragg, CA
Do you think these wipes work as good as the regular lotion? And, do you think they are better for your purse than the small tube?? Does the scent last as long?