BY PACIFICA

Inspired by the luscious Tahitian Islands, this beautifully sophisticated exotic blend of Tahitian vanilla, loved for its fruity and slightly floral aroma, is anchored with creamy, rich vanilla absolute.

Pacifica's incredibly refreshing coconut-based body wash is full of skin-loving naturals. Aloe vera juice is rich in vitamins, minerals and humectants. Pomegranate, grapeseed and tea extracts are known antioxidants that can help fight signs of aging. Cucumber and chamomile help soothe. For everyday cleansing, apply to skin and rinse thoroughly.

Ingredients: Aqua (purified water), sodium methyl-2-sulfolaurate (coconut source), disodium 2-sulfolaurate (coconut source), sodium lauryl sulfoacetate (coconut source), cocamidopropyl betaine (coconut source), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, polysorbate-20, glycol monostearate (vegetable source), glycerin (vegetable source), hydrolyzed soy protein, chamomile extract, calendula extract, tea extract, grape seed extract, pomegranate seed extract, cucumber extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethyl hexyl glycerin (vegetable source preservative), parfum (Pacifica’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils).

Pacifica Island Vanilla Body Wash
  • "The Pacifica island vanilla body wash she so delightful. i use this product pretty much everyday. i would highly recommend this product. The smell is very long lasting, and the product is very genital on sensitive skin. " in 5 reviews
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this. So nice and creamy and it smells great. I like that it doesn’t have a lingering smell. But I also the the quality of the was itself. My skin is soft with no feeling of heavy residue
Kalley-Rose W.
California
Love it so much. I love that this brand it cruelty free. Love the smell and it's super effective. Leaves you smelling good. If can be a little bit pricey, but you get the knowledge that they don't test on animals. Yes, I would recommend.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What a delightful scent. I love the lather and that this leaves skin super soft after getting out of the shower.

The scent is what draws me in each time. Its a lovely tropical vanilla. Like vanilla with florals. Lovely.
Rogue W.
A discontinued product they should bring back I love it the scent and feel was always so nice I stocked up when I saw they were getting rid of it. I don't want to use my last bottle yet haha
Laurel H.
Portland, OR
Pacifica Island Vanilla Body Wash is the perfect product for anyone looking for a body was that is formulated without sulfates, petrolatum, parabens, SLS or phthalates. It is also 100% vegan, cruelty free, and Gluten-free. I love that there is so much lather without all the bad stuff!
Julia C.
Hesperia, CA
I've been looking near and far for a lotion or butter that would make my skin baby but soft and THIS IS THE STUFF. It's pricey, I know, but it's a holy grail product. Put this on your legs after a shower and a shave and you won't believe how soft, smooth, and lush your legs are. I can't stop touching them. And the smell! It's so much more delicious than vanilla. How does this smell so good? I don't know, but it makes the whole area around me lovely. The reason I know this is so good is because it lasts so long. I wore this outside in the rain and when I came home hours later and dried off, my legs still felt soft and supple and smelled delicious. If rain can't beat it, it's a keeper. You will love it, I guarantee it.
Kates L.
Peosta, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Obsessed, love this body wash, this smell so amazing! If you are sensitive to smells, this is mild and it doesn't linger. I kind of would like it if the scent lasted longer but it ok. Its a small bottle but a little goes a long way!!! I would purchase again, and give as gifts.
Giselle O.
Fantastic body wash! I love the smell of vanilla. I bought this about a month and a half ago and I'm almost done with it. It's highly likely that I'll buy another bottle. It does the job and my skin smells great afterwards. I don't see any cons to the product.
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great peoduct! The smell is great. I use it every day and is just lovely! Nice scent, I enjoy this so much in my bath time and as well as a hand cleanser! Totally recommended! You can get a perfect skin smell.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Smells so good and I love that it's affordable and I love that it keeps my skin feeling great and that I don't feel dry with it. The smell reminds me of vanilla cupcakes and I would definitely repurchase.
JoAnna C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the lotion.. how's the body wash?