BY PACIFICA

Inspired by the luscious Tahitian Islands, this beautifully sophisticated exotic blend of Tahitian vanilla, loved for its fruity and slightly floral aroma, anchored with creamy, rich bourbon vanilla. The body butter helps fight signs of aging while adding deep moisture and protection. Made with nature's best moisturizers – shea butter, almond oil, safflower oil, and vitamin E, Pacifica’s paraben-free Body Butter is a skin must-have. Smell incredible with these nourishing and anti-oxidant rich ingredients.

Ingredients: aqua (purified), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut source), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin (vegetable source), glyceryl stearate (vegetable source), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, stearic acid (vegetable source), stearyl alcohol (vegetable source), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, allantoin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, hyaluronic acid, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, xanthan gum (vegetable source), algin (algae source), riboflavin (plant source), mangifera indica (mango) butter, rosa rugosa (rose) seed oil, daucus carota (carrot) seed oil, aleuritus moluccana (kukui) nut oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, linum usitatissimum (flax) seed oil, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E), panthenol (pro-vitamin B), parfum (Pacifica’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerin (plant source).

Usage: Massage into your entire beautiful body.

• The packaging on this is to die for, so cute! Does it sme...6 Answers
  • Is it a strong smell of vanilla?2 Answers
  • is this a really nice body butter & or does it leave ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This seriously is the best smelling lotion in the whole entire world. It is very moisturizing and leaves your skin super soft. The scent is by far the best part and I will be repurchasing this again and again. Great job Pacifica!" in 28 reviews
  • "Huge fan of the thickness it is definitely a body butter not a lotion so it is great for winter dry skin. My elbows get cracked in the winter and this really helps it!" in 8 reviews
Morgan H.
Davenport , WA
Oh my goodness, I’m so in love with this lotion. I got a small bottle of the Blood Orange one from my sister in law and used it up quickly. Both smell amazing but they also have helped out my winter dry hands so much. I wear several rings, they like to roll around and we’re the rub between my fingers get really torn up. This lotion has fixed entirely and I no longer have to take my rings off for days at a time to let scratches heal up. The smell is wonderful, might be strong for some who are sensitive, and lasts for hours.
Sami W.
Corpus Christi, TX
I absolutely love this product, the smell... the feel. I was given this lotion as a gift years ago, and i have been hooked. I've ditched all my bath and body works lotions to the curb, and haven't looked back since. Its cruelty-free and 100% vegan. What is not to love, its GUILT free and so sweet to boot (smell, not sure on the taste... lol). Recently, I have discovered it at Ulta for 10ish dollars, which I love!!!! *sighs in relief* I no longer have to grit my teeth when I'd shell out $16-20 for the 8oz at sprouts or market street (go figure). 10/10 recommend. It's BAE. <3
Monique P.
I got this body butter in a little set, and I love it! I love vanilla scents, and this one is no exception. It has an almost tropical vanilla scent, if that makes sense. It's very creamy and has a nice, thick consistency. I would definitely recommend! Pacifica Island Vanilla Body Butter
Sedona T.
So great that this is a natural and vegan product. It did not live up to my expectations scent wise though. The scent is very very light and I expected a strong vanilla scent since that's what I like. I purchased it at Ulta and it was a bit pricey, but worth it since it's natural. I wouldn't purchase it again though since the scent isn't strong enough for me. The formula is nice and moisturizing though so it does the job.
Selena C.
Bluffton, SC
I love this product not only because of its smell but because of the results you'll be I love this product not only because of its smell but because of the results of the feeling of your skin after using this product. You can definitely feel a difference before and after using this product, this product scrubs off all dead skin and moisturizes the new skin I love it
Kylee O.
This is my new favorite brand. All of their lotions smelt great, but this was my favorite. Smells sooo good, decent price, thick texture, very moisturizing, and lasts all day. This brand is the bomb!
Meg G.
This lotion is so hydrating and smells so great. Definitely worth the price. I got the hand lotion version on clearance from Ulta and I will definitely be repurchasing it!
Alana C.
I got this body butter/lotion in a set (with a perfume and lip tint) and I absolutely love it! The scent is great and the formula is amazing. SO moisturizing and not greasy at all. I love this brand in general since it has natural ingredients and is cruelty free.. great brand!
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This lotion smells really really good. Me and my daughter both love it. I like that it has good healthy ingredients without a lot of toxins. Pacific is one of my favorite brands and I buy this online at vitacost to save money.
Wendy H.
Conway, AR
I purchased this body butter from Ulta during a Pacifica sale they had. I had never tried any of Pacifica's lotions before so I decided to try some out and I'm SO glad that I did! This body butter is so luxurious and the smell is AMAZING!! I also love that their products are 100% vegan and cruelty free. Everytime I use this body lotion I feel like I'm in the tropics and I love the way it feels on my skin without feeling oily or greasy. I will most definitely be trying different scents from Pacifica in the future!
Jennifer E.
The packaging on this is to die for, so cute! Does it smell as good as it looks?? Vanilla products are hit or miss in my opinion
Haley R.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this an oily lotion? Or thick and creamy?
Tirza G.
Grants, NM
Is it a strong smell of vanilla?
Kelli M.
Milford, OH
is this a really nice body butter & or does it leave you feeling greasy after use
Jessica R.
Does this have a strong smell?