BY PACIFICA

Inspired by the unique magic of Tahitian vanilla, this sensual blend sets sweet and sultry vanilla absolute, with honey-jasmine notes and a touch of fruitiness, against a deep and beautiful base of tea. A Portion of proceeds from all Island Vanilla sales goes to the Ocean Futures Society, a nonprofit marine conservation organization. 100% vegan. Smell incredible with our nourishing and anti-oxidant rich ingredients. Our body butter helps fight signs of aging while adding deep moisture and protection. Made with nature s best moisturizers - shea butter, almond oil and safflower oil - Pacifica s paraben-free Body Butter is a skin must-have. Now available in tubes in our best-selling fragrances, making them easy to take with you anywhere. A warm blend of sultry fresh coconut, delicate creamy vanil see more...

• The packaging on this is to die for, so cute! Does it smell as go...6 Answers
  • Is it a strong smell of vanilla?2 Answers
  • is this a really nice body butter & or does it leave you feel...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I'm not sure I'd use it as a body butter for two reasons: You'd go through the bottle quickly and at this price, not sure it's economical, and it's not enough moisture for dry skin." in 2 reviews
  • "the lotion is very moisturizing and stays on well it is very fragrant and long lasting scent." in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
Sami W.
Corpus Christi, TX
I absolutely love this product, the smell... the feel. I was given this lotion as a gift years ago, and i have been hooked. I've ditched all my bath and body works lotions to the curb, and haven't looked back since. Its cruelty-free and 100% vegan. What is not to love, its GUILT free and so sweet to boot (smell, not sure on the taste... lol). Recently, I have discovered it at Ulta for 10ish dollars, which I love!!!! *sighs in relief* I no longer have to grit my teeth when I'd shell out $16-20 for the 8oz at sprouts or market street (go figure). 10/10 recommend. It's BAE. <3
Sedona T.
So great that this is a natural and vegan product. It did not live up to my expectations scent wise though. The scent is very very light and I expected a strong vanilla scent since that's what I like. I purchased it at Ulta and it was a bit pricey, but worth it since it's natural. I wouldn't purchase it again though since the scent isn't strong enough for me. The formula is nice and moisturizing though so it does the job.
Wendy H.
Conway, AR
I purchased this body butter from Ulta during a Pacifica sale they had. I had never tried any of Pacifica's lotions before so I decided to try some out and I'm SO glad that I did! This body butter is so luxurious and the smell is AMAZING!! I also love that their products are 100% vegan and cruelty free. Everytime I use this body lotion I feel like I'm in the tropics and I love the way it feels on my skin without feeling oily or greasy. I will most definitely be trying different scents from Pacifica in the future!
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH
I bought this since it was all natural. It smells amazing. But, it's not very moisturizing if you have very dry skin. It would be fine for normal skin, but I don't feel it could handle really dry areas. It's a little overpriced for me since it didn't work that great for me. I did buy the body wash and it was awesome.
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
The SMELLLL!!!!! If you've never tried Pacifica's vanilla line of products, you've never really tried REAL vanilla products. I bought this at Natural Grocers on a whim, after already being a fan of their eyeshadow and perfumes. I fell in love with how soft it made my skin and how luxurious it felt when applying. The smell blended perfectly with my body, was not overpowering and lasted extremely well!
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Very inexpensive. I go thru this pretty fast. Vanilla is my signature scent. Very happy to have this. Makes everything silky...doesn't sit on the skin. Don't even need perfume. This covers it all. I also apply a tiny bit to my hair when I'm wearing it down.
Amber M.
Litchfield, NH
I absolutely love the rich vanilla scent and thick texture of this body butter. It lasts, and compliments the perfume oil wonderfully. This is a great option if you want a lotion with a cleaner formula, but not completely green. Love Pacifica! The Coconut and Sugared Amber also have this lovely vanilla note.
Lindsay S.
I brought this because I love the smell of vanilla but when I went to put it on my body I was disappointed with the smell I mean it smells good in the tube but not on the body maybe I got a bad bottle I know a lot of people love this body butter but it's not for me I will stick with the Lavanilla body butter
Lauren D.
Waco, TX
This has become my favorite lotion to use and I even bought the perfume in this scent so I could wear it more often and truly enjoy the scent. My hands and body feel super soft after using this and the fact that it is cruelty free is a great addition to a wonderful product!
Juliana M.
Pomona, CA
This body butter is nice and thick! It does a great job of moisturizing your skin. It's important to note that less is more with this product, it also has a nice light sweet scent.  I would definitely recommend it to anyone
who is seeking
a deep quenching body moisturizer.
Jennifer E.
The packaging on this is to die for, so cute! Does it smell as good as it looks?? Vanilla products are hit or miss in my opinion
Haley R.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this an oily lotion? Or thick and creamy?
Jessica R.
Does this have a strong smell?
Kelli M.
Milford, OH
is this a really nice body butter & or does it leave you feeling greasy after use
Tirza G.
Grants, NM
Is it a strong smell of vanilla?