BY PACIFICA

Inspired by the unique magic of Tahitian vanilla, this sensual blend sets sweet and sultry vanilla absolute, with honey-jasmine notes and a touch of fruitiness, against a deep and beautiful base of tea. A Portion of proceeds from all Island Vanilla sales goes to the Ocean Futures Society, a nonprofit marine conservation organization. 100% vegan. Smell incredible with our nourishing and anti-oxidant rich ingredients. Our body butter helps fight signs of aging while adding deep moisture and protection. Made with nature s best moisturizers - shea butter, almond oil and safflower oil - Pacifica s paraben-free Body Butter is a skin must-have. Now available in tubes in our best-selling fragrances, making them easy to take with you anywhere. A warm blend of sultry fresh coconut, delicate creamy vanil see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "the lotion is very moisturizing and stays on well it is very fragrant and long lasting scent." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm not sure I'd use it as a body butter for two reasons: You'd go through the bottle quickly and at this price, not sure it's economical, and it's not enough moisture for dry skin." in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
Francesca S.
Francesca S.
Capitola, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A beautifully scented body lotion that is easily absorbed and moisturises the body without a greasy residue. The vanilla scent is very natural smelling not sickly sweet like some other brands. The perfume is also a great addition.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
Huge fan of the thickness it is definitely a body butter not a lotion so it is great for winter dry skin. My elbows get cracked in the winter and this really helps it!
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Kenton, TN
This lotion smells super good. It works well, and I've never has a problem with it. So I would recommend it to others.
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Love everything from this brand! This blush is amazing as well, natural minerals in wildrose. Give it a try!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this since it was all natural. It smells amazing. But, it's not very moisturizing if you have very dry skin. It would be fine for normal skin, but I don't feel it could handle really dry areas. It's a little overpriced for me since it didn't work that great for me. I did buy the body wash and it was awesome.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
The SMELLLL!!!!! If you've never tried Pacifica's vanilla line of products, you've never really tried REAL vanilla products. I bought this at Natural Grocers on a whim, after already being a fan of their eyeshadow and perfumes. I fell in love with how soft it made my skin and how luxurious it felt when applying. The smell blended perfectly with my body, was not overpowering and lasted extremely well!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Litchfield , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the rich vanilla scent and thick texture of this body butter. It lasts, and compliments the perfume oil wonderfully. This is a great option if you want a lotion with a cleaner formula, but not completely green. Love Pacifica! The Coconut and Sugared Amber also have this lovely vanilla note.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I brought this because I love the smell of vanilla but when I went to put it on my body I was disappointed with the smell I mean it smells good in the tube but not on the body maybe I got a bad bottle I know a lot of people love this body butter but it's not for me I will stick with the Lavanilla body butter
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has become my favorite lotion to use and I even bought the perfume in this scent so I could wear it more often and truly enjoy the scent. My hands and body feel super soft after using this and the fact that it is cruelty free is a great addition to a wonderful product!
Juliana M.
Juliana M.
Pomona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This body butter is nice and thick! It does a great job of moisturizing your skin. It's important to note that less is more with this product, it also has a nice light sweet scent.  I would definitely recommend it to anyone
who is seeking
a deep quenching body moisturizer.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
The packaging on this is to die for, so cute! Does it smell as good as it looks?? Vanilla products are hit or miss in my opinion
Haley R.
Haley R.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this an oily lotion? Or thick and creamy?
Tirza G.
Tirza G.
Grants, NM
Is it a strong smell of vanilla?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Does this have a strong smell?
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Milford, OH
is this a really nice body butter & or does it leave you feeling greasy after use