Pacifica Island Vanilla Bar Soap uploaded by Brittiny B.

BY PACIFICA

Island Vanilla - Inspired by the unique magic of Tahitian vanilla, this sensual blend sets sweet and sultry vanilla absolute, with honey-jasmine notes and a touch of fruitiness, against a deep and beautiful base of tea. Enjoy handmade soap made with natural, biodegradable ingredients. Fresh, fragrant, clean and pure. Your bathroom will smell like heaven. Ingredients: Pacifica s Island Vanilla Natural Soap is handmade using a proprietary biodegradable, vegan, vegetable oil and glycerin soap base, ground almond meal, and Pacifica s own fragrance blend with pomelo and grapefruit essential oils.  No parabens, animal testing, animal ingredients or artificial colors. Island Vanilla Bar Soap. see more...

• Is this exfoliating? How would you describe this bar?1 Answers
Pacifica Island Vanilla Bar Soap
I have developed a sensitivity for perfume, more and more as I get older. So, I was looking for a natural soap that would provide a nice scent without it being too obnoxious. This soap scent is really nice. The only thing is that it does not last as long as I expected, but that is how soaps are. Still, hours after showering, I have a clean scent on me.
Kelly Shea B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Ive never been a huge fan of vanilla scented body products simply because they've always tended to smell too fake and cheap. So imagine my surprise whe my sister coerced me into hers and I actually loved it! Not only was it a light pleasant vanilla scent...not at all overwhelming.....but my skin felt really soft. Consider me a convert!
Brittiny B.
Mountain Grove, MO
This sensual blend sets sweet and sultry vanilla absolute, with honey-jasmine notes and a touch of fruitiness, against a deep and beautiful base of tea. A Portion of proceeds from all Island Vanilla sales goes to the Ocean Futures Society, a nonprofit marine conservation organization. 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
Jonese W.
Fayetteville, AR
I just love this product, so much i had to order some as a gift for friends and family. It has a nice subtle scent that lingers, it is extremely moisturizing i use this very day since i first got it it is definitely my go to product. i would most definitely purchase this product again
Destiny W.
Alexandria, VA
This smell is amazing! You can smell the vanilla as soon as you put it on but it does not last very long. My hands felt a little dry after but that is normal with my experience with bar soap. The price is reasonable and I bought if off of Amazon. The color is very pretty as well.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
SO obsessed with the smell of this. This is by far one of my favorite soaps and it just keeps your skin smelling so good all day long. I actually purchased this at Target and have been in love with it sense. I will definitely purchase it again once I go back to Target!
Jessica S.
Renton, WA
I get a free makeup bag with makeup in it every month and it had Pacifica products in it. I tries them out and loved them that I actually went how and purchased them. It is very long lasting and safe natural products . I would definitely buy this product again.
Emily D.
Orange, TX
The Pacifica Island Vanilla Bar Soap is absolutely to die for. It smells great and it leaves my hands soft and they smell great after using it. The soap is very gentle on the hands and it's great to use and i would highly recommend someone to buy this product
I like this soap but I wouldn't say I love it. It smells great it feels great. But I wouldn't say it's the best I've used. It does last pretty long for me since it's pretty not small. I would buy it again some time in the future but not in the nearest future
Dessa M.
LEASBURG, MO
Smells great and looks so pretty on the counter, i love all the little texture bits floating inside. Does a great job of cleansing and leaves a light wonderful long lasting smell on my hands. Would highly recommend to others, and buy again. Worth the price.
Bethany T.
Parkville, MD
Is this exfoliating? How would you describe this bar?