Pacifica Island Vanilla Bar Soap uploaded by Brittiny B.

BY PACIFICA

Island Vanilla - Inspired by the unique magic of Tahitian vanilla, this sensual blend sets sweet and sultry vanilla absolute, with honey-jasmine notes and a touch of fruitiness, against a deep and beautiful base of tea. Enjoy handmade soap made with natural, biodegradable ingredients. Fresh, fragrant, clean and pure. Your bathroom will smell like heaven. Ingredients: Pacifica s Island Vanilla Natural Soap is handmade using a proprietary biodegradable, vegan, vegetable oil and glycerin soap base, ground almond meal, and Pacifica s own fragrance blend with pomelo and grapefruit essential oils.  No parabens, animal testing, animal ingredients or artificial colors. Island Vanilla Bar Soap. see more...

• Is this exfoliating? How would you describe this bar?1 Answers
Antonio R.
Miami, Florida
Amo la vainilla y mas cuando la puedo utilizar diariamente en el baño , siempre me ha gustado este tipo de jabon deja una suavidad que parece que te humectara la piel, adoro este producto, en lo particular jamas me quejo de el , siempre se lo comento a mis amigos , y su fragancia dura mucho incluso despues de un entrenamiento fuerte de ejercicios
Janet N.
Marysville, CA
This bar soap has a really strong vanilla scent. I would recommend this to anyone who loves the scent of vanilla. It is a good price for what it is and I use it all the time. I use it about 3 times a week whenever I take a shower. I usually buy this product whenever I see it.
fibi g.
I like this bar soap because of the scent, fore and foremost. It was inexpensive, less than 10 bucks online. It was very gentle, did not dry up my skin, which is a pro.It is a medium bar of soap and lasted me a while. I will recommend this soap to anyone that wants a nice soft smelling soap.
Falesha G.
S San Fran, CA
Oh my goodness. If you haven't used this, please do! The scent is out of this world. It doesn't leave your skin dry or flaky. It's definitely worth the price. I highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys scented soaps.
Kelly Shea B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Ive never been a huge fan of vanilla scented body products simply because they've always tended to smell too fake and cheap. So imagine my surprise whe my sister coerced me into hers and I actually loved it! Not only was it a light pleasant vanilla scent...not at all overwhelming.....but my skin felt really soft. Consider me a convert!
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
SO obsessed with the smell of this. This is by far one of my favorite soaps and it just keeps your skin smelling so good all day long. I actually purchased this at Target and have been in love with it sense. I will definitely purchase it again once I go back to Target!
Dessa M.
LEASBURG, MO
Smells great and looks so pretty on the counter, i love all the little texture bits floating inside. Does a great job of cleansing and leaves a light wonderful long lasting smell on my hands. Would highly recommend to others, and buy again. Worth the price.
Brittiny B.
Mountain Grove, MO
This sensual blend sets sweet and sultry vanilla absolute, with honey-jasmine notes and a touch of fruitiness, against a deep and beautiful base of tea. A Portion of proceeds from all Island Vanilla sales goes to the Ocean Futures Society, a nonprofit marine conservation organization. 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
I have developed a sensitivity for perfume, more and more as I get older. So, I was looking for a natural soap that would provide a nice scent without it being too obnoxious. This soap scent is really nice. The only thing is that it does not last as long as I expected, but that is how soaps are. Still, hours after showering, I have a clean scent on me.
Jonese W.
Fayetteville, AR
I just love this product, so much i had to order some as a gift for friends and family. It has a nice subtle scent that lingers, it is extremely moisturizing i use this very day since i first got it it is definitely my go to product. i would most definitely purchase this product again
Bethany T.
Parkville, MD
Is this exfoliating? How would you describe this bar?