BY PACIFICA

Pacifica's best selling take me there set redesigned especially for target! this jet-setter approved travel-ready collection contains a natural grain alcohol roll-on perfume, full-sized color quench lip tint and a generous mini body butter. tsa friendly, this beautiful set is a great stocking stuffer and a perfect hostess gift. see more...

Jennie C.
Jennie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my goodness! This smells absolutely amazing. My husband loves it. I got this for $16 at target, and I just can't get enough of it. The perfume smells light and sweet, the lotion smells the same and it's a nice texture and thickness. The lip balm/tint is really pretty, I would only suggest the lip balm if you really like frosty colors because it is quite noticeable. I don't care for frosty/shimmery looking balms, but I'm making an exception for this product.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this set bought it from Ulta for 16$ so worth it. Buying to roller ball alone was 12$ so for 4$ more I got a great deal. All of these products smell amazing! The coconut scent is not to overpowering and lasts a lot longer that b&bw products. The lotion is really moisturizing and the lip tint is the perfect shade for me! All in love this set and recommend to any who love coconut scent.
donut d.
Totally in love with this product it is the best product ever that I have tried many of my friends have recommended I try this product so I gave it a test and it was worth spending my money on even though I have just brought it like a week ago I still love it and I would buy this product again.
Viktoria B.
Viktoria B.
I love the smell of this product. It is amazing and unbelievable. I bought it at ULTA and used coupons! The best deal! The packaging is perfect too! I was so happy! I will buy it again for sure! One of my top ten beauty products. Thanks Pacifica! A fan for life!
Renee C.
Renee C.
Love that this is all natural, cruelty-free. I fell in love with Pacifica when I was sent a product to try through a subscription box. I've loved it ever since. Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Take Me There Set smells like summertime - my husband loves it too :)
Gretchen S.
Gretchen S.
DAVENPORT, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this set almost a year ago - while I am in love with the scent, the lip tint wouldn't look good on most skin tones, and the rollerball scent does not seem to last. Save yourself a few dollars and just buy the lotion or hand Cream
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
Bay City, MI
I really like everything that has a coconut scent! The scent of coconut is not overwhelming and I use it after I shower! I love it!
Kc
Kc
CA
Smells great, not too strong. Feels nice and moisturizing on the skin. Love to use this after a shower.
Kimberly Z.
Kimberly Z.
Farmerville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how diffrent the Pacifica brand looks and the smells they have are pretty good the lip blam is soft and tinted & the moisturizer is think and buttery
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
It has a great smell to it and I can use this product confidently knowing what is in it. I look forward to purchasing from this company again in the future.
donut d.
does it have any effect after a few weeks on your skin