BY PACIFICA

Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Quakertown, PA
This is a amazing scent and kit!!! I love using this kit during the summer when I go away on vacation because it always gives me a tropical feel. I love the coconut in it. It is pretty much affordable. I like getting it from target and sometimes you can find it in clearance there. I love this scent the most as well, I even have a perfume roller in it.
Callie Y.
Callie Y.
The body butter is perfecto, the roll on perfume is amazing and fun, and the lip color is so good and natural and it glides on smoothly, but if you don't use it up quick, it can kind of have a factory scent to it :/ but otherwise it's one of my favorite lip products! seriously a great bang for your buck! would buy again
Kaitlin W.
Kaitlin W.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This stuff smells great and I love that all of these produce are vegan. The lotion is super moisturizing, and the body was is gentle. The smell is fantastic, and not over powering or too sweet. It's coconut, but somehow smells better than other brands of coconut scented products I have purchased in the past.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Alcalde, NM
This product is amazing and has an amazing smell. I will definitely be buying a lot more and recommending it to others. The price is at a good point and the lasting scent is a bonus. I have become a loyal user and love the body butter. It doesn't have an over powering smell of coconut.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Largo, FL
The scent of Pacifica's Indian Coconut Nectar is a vacation in a bottle. I have the perfume, body butter, and body wash. Layering these products allows the intoxicating scent to linger all day without being overpowering. Keeps my skin soft and would recommend to family and friends.
Mayra N.
Mayra N.
Minden, NV
The smell is my favorite thing about this product, i really love that my skin have that beach and tropical scent, i like to use it in the summertime and my legs look so health and it feels so soft that they see awesome in shorts and summer dresses, I'm in love!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Asheville , NC
Works great and you truly feel like you're on vacation in the islands! Forget "Calgon" take me away and hello Pacifica! Great scrub that leaves your skin smooth, silky and very clean feeling. Better than any I've tried lately. Long-lasting fragrance as well!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Lehi, UT
I received this set as a gift for my birthday. I love anything coconut and this smells great. I would totally recommend it to others. I use it every week. When I'm done with what I have I will go to the store and buy some more for my self. Great product
Es lo mejor que he probado te deja la piel super hidratada y deja con un increible olor que cualquier persona que se te acerque lo compraria y recomendaria a sus amigos a usarla y probarla,asi que lo recomendaria a todo el mundo.
Mellisa I.
Mellisa I.
Phoenix, AZ
Smells amazing! Makes me feel natural and clean. I usually get my products at TArget or Sprouts! I use it all the time! It's a bit pricey but it's worth every penny! I always buy this product and will continue to repurchase