Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Spray Perfume uploaded by Jessica L.Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Spray Perfume uploaded by Jessica L.

BY PACIFICA

It is said that coconut water comes straight from the ocean. This warm blend of sultry fresh coconut, delicate vanilla and creamy vetiver is exotic and ambrosial.

Ingredients: alcohol denat. (natural grain), parfum (Pacifica’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), aqua (water).

Usage: Spray on your pulse points whenever you want to dream a little dream. Oh, and want to smell amazing.

Meg W.
Love this perfume! Vegan and cruelty free. Smells absolutely amazing, like you’re on a tropical vacation. Doesn’t irritate sensitive skin and lasts quite long. Highly recommend!
Krystyn K.
Irvine, KY
I found this perfume at a bargain shop and thought oh i like vanilla and coconut I'll give it a try and FELL IN LOVE. If you ever wanted it and had doubts about it... Buy it!!! Even if you've never heard of it and like the smell combination. Buy it. Its amazing. I can't believe ive went this long without this perfume it's exactly what I always wanted my whole life from like bath & body works but they would never quite nail the smell that I wanted and this. Is. It. 💜💜💜💜💜
April D.
westerville
This scent is amazing! My favorite of all time. It has a natural scent that is long lasting but not overpowering and the price is so affordable. Really love all the products by this company.
Patricia R.
Richmond
This is my favorite perfume. I love vanilla and coconut. They are the perfect combination. This perfume is alcohol free and smells delicious. Definitely will buy again.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I will tell you all right now that if you’ve never tried this perfume, you’re life just won’t be complete until you do! Straight up. This exotic smelling fragrance is a mix between coconut, vanilla, and the ocean mist. It’s DIVINE! It isn’t overpowering and I love the fact that it contains no chemicals! I love the fact that it comes in a roll on that’ll fit in my purse, in a little tin as a solid, as a full size for home, a hand cream & body butter that come in both full size and trial, allowing you to purchase the smaller product to try before committing to the full size. They even have hair mist and lip balm that have this fragrance...and I own it ALL. The price is inexpensive compared to the dozens of perfumes I have in my collection. I will always purchase this fragrance in all of its forms. Thank you #Pacifica for such an amazing fragrance!!
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
This is my favorite perfume. This coconut vanilla scent has something to it that I can’t explain except to say that it’s exotic. I think it’s the most feminine sweet scent of coconut and then you can smell the vanilla. I love it so much I just want to bathe in it and I just saw there is a body wash!!!!
Maria G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go-to everyday fragrance. I'm trying to switch to cruelty-free brands and so far this Pacifica scent is great. If you love the beach, you'll like it but it's not the typical coconut scent you have in mind. I recommend you try it before you buy it. Doesn't last long either.
Maddie M.
Best perfume ever! Doesn't leave a weird smell on clothes after wearing. Smells like the perfect blend of a beach and vanilla. Lasts fairly long on the skin. Will definitely repurchase! This is the only scent I wear.
Rebekah E.
This perfume is incredible! Smells SO good. If you love coconut and have been looking for a perfect summer scent, this is for you! Reasonably priced and made with natural ingredients.
Jenn V.
This is my favorite Pacifica scent! It reminds me of slightly sweet fruit, coconut, cocoa butter/Brazil nut butter. It lasts a few hours if you layer it with the lotion or body butter!! Sometimes you can get a great deal on this through Amazon. I love most of the Pacifica products because they're cruelty free!