Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Solid Perfume

It is said that coconut water comes straight from the ocean. This warm blend of sultry fresh coconut, delicate vanilla and creamy vetiver is exotic and ambrosial.

Ingredients: organic cocos nucifera wax (coconut), organic glycine soja wax (non GMO soy), parfum (Pacifica’s own perfume blend with natural and essential oils), prunus armeniaca wax (apricot wax), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut source)

Usage: Take your favorite fragrance wherever life’s adventures lead you! Layer your Pacifica solid perfumes to create your own signature blend. Also try using a small amount on the ends of your hair for a subtle, beautiful scent.

Does this smell tropical or more subtle?
Do these balms last longer than a regular perfume? What is the benefit of these over a spray?
What is a solid perfume?
Start your review of Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Solid Perfume!
How would you rate this product?
My absolute favorite for summer, smells like summer and sun! It lasts long and is easy to apply I love it so muuuuch.
New York
I usually carry solid perfume when I'm traveling by air, because it saves weight and fluid ounce limits.  Pacifica always has great scents, and what I love about this one is that it has a mild scent, reminiscent of summers on the beach.  I tend to use it once a day, and the fragrance seems to last.  A little goes a long way, which also saves me from spending more money on additional perfume.
I heard a lot of good things about this brand, but I was disappointed in the waxy crayon like scent of this solid perfume.  I think to improve this product they need to reformulate it.  First and last time user.  Fragrance is such a personal thing that I normally don't like to recommend to anyone.
Virginia City, NV
I love almost all of the Pacifica perfume scents. This one in Coconut nectar is a favorite and perfect for the Summer. I love having it in a solid form that can’t spill. However, a few of the tins of this that I have had have gotten stuck to where I can’t get them open. Hopefully they will find a better container.
Beaverton, OR
Pacifica is such a great brand! I love this coconut solid perfume because it’s not so abrasive. It doesn’t shock your sinuses like some really strong spray perfumes can. Creamy coconut scents are my biggest weakness & this is such a winner for me. Sweet, soft, creamy, coconutty goodness!
Ft Lauderdale
I absolutely LOVEEEE the texture and powerful fragrance that this solid balm holds. It is no less fragrant than an actually sprits. The Coconut Nectar carries beachy vibes. Perfect for when you're feeling tropical, which is a lot of the time because I live in South Florida.
This is delightful! It's very mild, so people can really only smell it if they're close to you, and that's not a bad thing. It's sweet and coconutty like a tropical vacation, but soft and calm. It has good staying power for what it is, and I like that the tiny tin is so portable.
Mckinney, TX
Just absolutely wonderful, smells wonderful and considering the fact that I have sensitive skin and get a rash from everything, this didn’t give me any of that  the packaging is wonderful, the small tin can is easy to carry and really protects the contents. Would recommend to anyone that loves the smell of coconuts!
Jamestown, NY
This scent reminds me of a vanilla island! It is more of a vanilla scent than coconut. I wish that this scent lasted longer, but I will continue to use and will continue to recommend!
One of my absolute favorite scents. Love the brand ever since I found them over 5 years ago and continue to use them daily. It is a super light scent which is great for everyday use.