Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Solid Perfume

It is said that coconut water comes straight from the ocean. This warm blend of sultry fresh coconut, delicate vanilla and creamy vetiver is exotic and ambrosial.

Ingredients: organic cocos nucifera wax (coconut), organic glycine soja wax (non GMO soy), parfum (Pacifica’s own perfume blend with natural and essential oils), prunus armeniaca wax (apricot wax), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut source)

Usage: Take your favorite fragrance wherever life’s adventures lead you! Layer your Pacifica solid perfumes to create your own signature blend. Also try using a small amount on the ends of your hair for a subtle, beautiful scent.

Does this smell tropical or more subtle?
Do these balms last longer than a regular perfume? What is the benefit of these over a spray?
What is a solid perfume?
Start your review of Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Solid Perfume!
How would you rate this product?
Salem, OR
delicious scent. Highly recommend. Easy to travel with, keep in the purse and pull out for a quick use here and there. Lasts a while and this scent is probably a favorite out of all.
Sandy
Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Solid Perfume uploaded by Mabel A.
This perfume smells perfect of coconut oil and honey nectar. It is a lite scent roll on, pocket size bottle that is perfect for easy carry. Pacifica has a great line of products ranging from lip care, skin care and home care, such as candles. I give this specific product's 5 star due to the lite smell and easy to carry item, that can go anywhere.
Love that this is all natural, cruelty-free. I fell in love with Pacifica when I was sent a product to try through a subscription box. I've loved it ever since. this is my favorite scent and this little solid perfume is perfect for my purse.
i love how soft it feels and easly it rubs in. Althought it rubs in fairly easily the scent lasts a very long time. I absolutely love the fragrance and cant wait to try other pacifica products.
Pullman, WA
It's not easy to find solid perfumes, so I'm very excited that Pacifica does! I keep this in my purse and use it not only for perfume but also as cuticle balm and a quick fix for untame hair and split ends. The container is small but a little but goes a long way!
Pease, MN
Love the scent it’s worth your money too I love bath n body works n any other high brand scents it’s worth your money!! High end brands usually last longer n stay on if u get wet when other brands from regular stores don’t
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
This brand I swear by! Love the coconut smell makes me feel like I'm on the beach on a hot summer day! It also is very long lasting so I don't have to keep putting on every second of the day. I recommend this if you're a beach girl and like applying perfume once.
Lexington, SC
I love the smell of coconut and this one didn't let me down. It wasn't overpowering which j wouldn't really mind if it was..I love coconut that much.
Leland, NC
I love this product. It’s affordable and lasts forever. It doesn’t leave a greasy film like other solid perfumes and the scent isn’t overwhelming.
Burnsville, NC
Smells so fresh and wears all day. I love this because it seems almost natural and it doesn't leave a weird smell when it's starting to wear off.