Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Solid Perfume

It is said that coconut water comes straight from the ocean. This warm blend of sultry fresh coconut, delicate vanilla and creamy vetiver is exotic and ambrosial.

Ingredients: organic cocos nucifera wax (coconut), organic glycine soja wax (non GMO soy), parfum (Pacifica’s own perfume blend with natural and essential oils), prunus armeniaca wax (apricot wax), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut source)

Usage: Take your favorite fragrance wherever life’s adventures lead you! Layer your Pacifica solid perfumes to create your own signature blend. Also try using a small amount on the ends of your hair for a subtle, beautiful scent.

Does this smell tropical or more subtle?
Do these balms last longer than a regular perfume? What is the benefit of these over a spray?
What is a solid perfume?
Start your review of Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Solid Perfume!
How would you rate this product?
Richmond, TX
This scent is so yummy. Applying this on my neck and wrist after being outdoors is perfect to get rid of the outside smells I like carrying this in my purse because it comes in handy as an emergency lol I would highly recommend this scent!!! Love love love! Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Solid Perfume
Portland,OR
Amazing!  I am in love with all the Pacifica products. The Indian Nectar Solid Perfume is definitely no exception. The scent is over the top amazing. I especially love that I can throw it in my purse and forget about it. I recommend these perfume to all my friends.
Lucedale, MS
I seen this in Ulta so I decided to give it a try, and I was pleasantly surprised. Wasn’t use to applying perfume this way, but it’s a great scent! I gave 4 stars instead of 5 because I wish it was spray instead!
I love love this scent, this fits great in purse to carry with me everywhere. Out of all the pacifica scents, this is by far my favorite scent. Would like the tin to have better seal, is only complaint, as it got kinda melty when super hot outside.
orlando, FL
I enjoy ussing this one, I last very long and and it has that great coconut scent to it. I would love to repurchase this item in the near future. I truly recommend this one.
Another Pacifica scent I love. I find it is quite a bit more complex than most coconut scents, and in fact, it might not be possible to even sus out that it's coconut flavored at all. I think Pacifica products are typically a good value for what you get, they last a long time and often the scent deepens as the bottle sits around.
Waxhaw, NC
I love this scent!!! It’s coconutty, but not overpowering, and goes on really smoothly. I like solid perfumes because they don’t leak or feel oily on my skin. Also Pacifica is a really great brand. Would recommend.
St Petersburg, FL
Such a nice sweet scent of coconut. The solid perfume makes it easy when traveling and its even better when it has a lasting smell. On a daily basis I use regular perfumes but this is my number 1 choice when traveling. I would recommend it to everyone.
I love Pacifica because most of their fragrances don’t give me a headache. Indian coconut nectar is my favorite summer go to fragrance. I love all things coconut and this is the perfect blend of coconut and summertime.
Arlington, MA
I love this fragrance oil! I use it in my curly hair. It is pure oils and takes frizz away while leaving a beautiful scent of coconut and island oasis in my hair. The price is great I just wish it were bigger!  I think anyone that loves a solid should give it a try.