Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Solid Perfume uploaded by Courtney G.Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Solid Perfume uploaded by Mabel A.

BY PACIFICA #5 in Solid Perfume

It is said that coconut water comes straight from the ocean. This warm blend of sultry fresh coconut, delicate vanilla and creamy vetiver is exotic and ambrosial.

Ingredients: organic cocos nucifera wax (coconut), organic glycine soja wax (non GMO soy), parfum (Pacifica’s own perfume blend with natural and essential oils), prunus armeniaca wax (apricot wax), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut source)

Usage: Take your favorite fragrance wherever life’s adventures lead you! Layer your Pacifica solid perfumes to create your own signature blend. Also try using a small amount on the ends of your hair for a subtle, beautiful scent.

Leah R.
Hattiesburg
I scored a few of these for super cheap at my local UAL, and I have been using them for years since! I haven't once gotten tried of this scent, which smells SO GOOD by the way. I like the solid perfume because it is incredibly easy to travel with and apply! Definitely worth a try if you are interested!
Jay 💖.
I had this a few months ago,and I really liked it! The scent was light and sweet,and the balm/solid was soft and easy to use. My only complaint is that the perfume was so small,and I went through it fast. I give it an 8.5/10.
Mabel A.
Midvale, UT
This perfume smells perfect of coconut oil and honey nectar. It is a lite scent roll on, pocket size bottle that is perfect for easy carry. Pacifica has a great line of products ranging from lip care, skin care and home care, such as candles. I give this specific product's 5 star due to the lite smell and easy to carry item, that can go anywhere.
Renee C.
Love that this is all natural, cruelty-free. I fell in love with Pacifica when I was sent a product to try through a subscription box. I've loved it ever since. this is my favorite scent and this little solid perfume is perfect for my purse.
Keera P.
i love how soft it feels and easly it rubs in. Althought it rubs in fairly easily the scent lasts a very long time. I absolutely love the fragrance and cant wait to try other pacifica products.
Chanel C.
Pullman, WA
It's not easy to find solid perfumes, so I'm very excited that Pacifica does! I keep this in my purse and use it not only for perfume but also as cuticle balm and a quick fix for untame hair and split ends. The container is small but a little but goes a long way!
Alexi R.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
This brand I swear by! Love the coconut smell makes me feel like I'm on the beach on a hot summer day! It also is very long lasting so I don't have to keep putting on every second of the day. I recommend this if you're a beach girl and like applying perfume once.
Isabelle H.
Covina, CA
I think that this product is good and cool because it's a solid perfume which makes it cool and it smells so good which makes it good.
amy l.
new york
This stuff has a nice scent of coconut and vanilla but sadly the scent isn't strong and fades within minutes
Madison M.
Wheatland, CA
Not a big fan of the perfume pots for solid perfume, but it sure does smell amazing!! Gotta love cruelty-free products!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
What is a solid perfume?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Do these balms last longer than a regular perfume? What is the benefit of these over a spray?