Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Roll-On Perfume uploaded by Aleisha A.Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Roll-On Perfume uploaded by Heather M.Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Roll-On Perfume uploaded by Alexis M.

BY PACIFICA #12 in Rollerballs

It is said that coconut water comes straight from the ocean. This warm blend of sultry fresh coconut, delicate vanilla and creamy vetiver is exotic and ambrosial.

Ingredients: alcohol denat. (natural grain), parfum (Pacifica’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), aqua (water).

• I seen Influenster tweet about this but I have never hear...2 Answers
  • What does this fragrance smell like?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This scent is truly amazing. Have you ever smelled Hawaiian Tropic tanning oil? It honestly kind of smells like that but much more concentrated. I feel in love at first sniff when I tested it out for the first time at Target. I knew right away that I was going to add it to my collection. The scent does linger for a while for is not as long lasting as I'd expect for a perfume. It's more like an EDT but the strength of the fragrance when first applied is on par for a perfume. This comes in a travel sized roll on as well as a full sized one ounce bottle as well as a perfume solid which comes in the same size at the roll on liquid. I would recommend purchasing the solid, spray or other means of application besides the roller ball. The product does not dispense properly. I rub and rub until my skin turns red from friction and barely smell anything. The perfume is great but this roller ball dispenser is horrible.
Aleisha A.
Orlando, FL
I’m inloveeeee with this perfume !! If you loveeeeee coconut 🥥 then you’d loveeeee the smell of this amazing perfume ! I most definitely will purchase !! It smells SOOOOO GOOD ! I highly Recommend!! It’s worth the money !
Katie-Beth G.
Madisonville
I got this roll-on in a gift set from Pacifica. The smell is divine (very similar to tanning oil - yum!). I love that I can throw it in my bag and put some on after the gym. My only complaint is that the scent fades after about 2 or 3 hours.
Rogue W.
Love the smell and the convince of the roll on. It does contain alcohol so I would avoid putting it on your neck but a little swipe on the wrists and you'll smell good for hours.
Amy R.
Imperial Bch, CA
Must admit I didn't buy this myself. It was a gift. Loved the smell of this fragrance. It's a mixture of essential oils and coconut! I also need to make mentions that this a natural fragrance made 100% vegan and cruelty free! How cool is that?
Heather M.
I am very sensitive to perfumes and there is literally only one perfume I can tolerate wearing so I was thrilled to find Pacifica perfumes at Ulta. I am also obsessed with the scent of coconut for the summer this year. This scent is described as fresh coconut, delicate vanilla and creamy vetiver and it's seriously summer in a roll on bottle. It's light, refreshing and has quickly become my favorite perfume this season. I love essential oils and this blend is fabulous. Great for portable convenience.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this perfume Roll-On scent at Whole Foods. I purchased the Persian Rose scent. I opted for the Roll-On because I wanted to try the scent out before making he investment in the spray. I Love Pacifica brand make up and skin care so was super excited when I found singles of the Roll-On scents as I have only ever seen them in sets. I found the Rose scent to be just right, not to over powering nor did it swing in the grandma direction either. Will be purchasing the spray.
Laura G.
Birmingham, AL
I was first introduced to this perfume as part of a gift set that contained a travel size body wash and body butter to take to the hospital when I had my baby. The size is perfect to carry in the smallest purse or makeup bag. It's not messy at all and is easy to discretely apply on the go- no spraying involved. The scent is absolutely yummy! It's that sweet, beachy coconut almost everyone loves, not the spicy Oriental scent of some coconut based products. It's perfect for daytime or casual days. I have even worn it to the office. I have found that the fragrance is not typically overwhelming or annoying to others. I had a couple of friends who are otherwise very sensitive to fragrances and perfumes due to allergies/asthma and migraines compliment this one. This is a fragrance that I will repurchase again and again. In fact, I love all of the Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar fragranced products. I have used the body wash, body butter, hand cream and dry oil roll-on (just used this all over post-shower this morning, in fact). All are well worth the price. While not what I consider cheap, I feel like the prices are very fair for high quality products.
Lisa L.
Midlothian, VA
I love this roller ball perfume. I just pop it in my purse so I can quickly smell like I just finished hanging out for the day at the beach. The aroma isn't over powering, it's light and fresh. I keep this product handy and will try some of the other products from Pacifica with this same scent. You can't go wrong with Pacifica!
Rosalinda O.
Dallas, TX
I love Pacificas roll on perfume! They all smell so amazing! My favorites are the gardenia scent and the vanilla! So amazing! Easy to use and perfect for traveling! I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a gift! They make great gifts!! 100% love this product!
Amy C.
I seen Influenster tweet about this but I have never heard of this, is it a delicate scent? Would LOVE to try it, sounds summery 😊
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?