Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Perfumed Hair & Body Mist uploaded by Lauren K.

BY PACIFICA

The Island Coconut Nectar Hair and Body Mist is light, alcohol-free spray designed to cover your body from head to toe in amazing scent. Its sensuous and delicious blend is inspired by travels to faraway destinations. This warm, sultry blend of coconut and delicate creamy vanilla is pure ambrosia.

Mist your beautiful body in scent. Smile & head out into this magical world. You've got this.

Ingredients: aqua (purified water), parfum (Pacifica's own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), polysorbate 20, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.

Usage: Spray on hair and/or body any time you want to smell pretty.

Buy on ULTA
Lauren K.
Amarillo
This product smells fantastic. Typically I use it first thing in the morning when I get into my classroom. It’s not the same as using dry shampoo but it makes your hair smells really fresh. Also the product smells all day long so when I get home it smells nice for my husband. The reason that I gave it four stars instead of five is that initially it’s a little bit strong it becomes more subtle throughout the day but sometimes it can be a little overpowering when I first put it on. Overall I think this is a great product and I would recommend it to anybody especially people who don’t necessarily wash their hair every day.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
I love spraying this on after a workout or right before I go to bed. I know it's weird to spray yourself before bed for some people but I just love the smell of coconut and vanilla it sort of soothes me. It's a delicious scent. It works well with my body chemistry. You can definitely spray this on your hair because it says so on the bottle however I do not spray it on my hair. I just typically use it on my body. I smell vanilla more than coconut so if you are not into vanilla I wouldn't purchase this. I personally love vanilla and coconut so this works great for me either way. it isn't overpowering. The scent does last me all day. It's pretty affordable so I would recommend anyone who is into these types of scents to give it a try.
Amanda M.
Olympia, WA
I'm super particular when it comes to scents... actually, that's probably the wrong word to use.  I'm obsessed with scents.  Everyday smell goods.  I shower and immediately, before drying off, I spray on this body mist.  It smells wonderful.  I dry off with it on and then sometimes, not all the time, I'll spray this into my hair after I'm done styling.  The upside is the scent can be strong when first applying it.  The downside is that it doesn't last very long.  Few hours, tops.  But I do like that it is alcohol free and doesn't leave stains on my clothes like some perfumes do.  Great for kids too.
Jessica W.
Everything from this company is amazing. The smells are heavenly and make you feel like you’re right near the beach. The smell is long lasting and not overpowering. I would definitely recommend!
Chanel C.
Pullman, WA
I own perfume, solid perfume, and body butter in this scent so I was ecstatic to see them release a perfumed body mist. It's my go-to for a quick scent touch up and it feels really refreshing to spray on after a bath or shower. The bottle and spray nozzle are good quality and the spray formula itself does not have the annoying 'alcohol' smell like other brands do.
Ashley C.
Warren, MI
I never go anywhere without spraying my body and hair without this product. Cruelty free and vegan product! Not only does it smell like vacation , it lingers for a long time. I will definitely buy it when I run out of this bottle I'm working on!
Maria F.
Kissimmee, FL
I have the vanilla version of this. I don't love the smell as much as I hoped I would, so I don't reach for it often but it works really well and I think if you like the scents you'll probably like the product.
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
Love, love, love this scent its a divine tropical scent of coconuts... If you're a fruity ,floral scent loving lady this is for you!!
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Absolutely love this product!! Smells so good and It's the perfect scent for summer!! Love that it's for hair and body!
Emily L.
Athens, AL
I love everything about it. Smells so fresh and clean. I also love the lotion that goes with it. Definatley a fav.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Where can I purchase this at please love coconut?
jessica S.
Toronto, ON
Where can i get this?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Mhmm does this smell like real coconuts ?
Dayna F.
Ajax, ON
Does this make your hair greasy at all?