BY PACIFICA

It is said that coconut water comes straight from the ocean. Exotic and ambrosial, this warm blend of sultry fresh coconut, delicate vanilla and creamy vetiver is inspired by travels to faraway destinations.

Pacifica's beautifully natural soap is handmade using a proprietary biodegradable vegetable oil and glycerin soap base. To this we add ground almonds meal and Pacifica's own perfume blend with natural and essential oils including vanilla.

• Does this exfoliate? And where can I find it?1 Answers
  • Does it smell good? Is it good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What is the price range and does any one know background ...1 Answers
Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Natural Soap
  • "I have sensitive skin and this works perfect for it. Leaving it smooth and soft." in 14 reviews
  • "This soap is very good for dry skin but still works wonders on other skin types. It leaves my skin soft and the smell of this soap is to die for" in 7 reviews
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
El jabón tiene un olor fuerte y agradable . Lo mejor de todo, es libre de crueldad y sin aceite de palma (aceite de palma está causando la quema de selvas tropicales y el horrible sufrimiento de Orangutanes y otros animales). Apoyo Pacifica por su ética y este jabón es perfecto para los amantes del coco, e incluso me gusta mucho!
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pacifica products in general smell divine! This bar soap smells so good and the perfect texture for the perfect clean. The coconut is subtle and the quality of this product is unmatched. I get so many compliments on my smell when I go in for a hug even without perfume on because of this soap. This is a staple in my household for sure.
Ariah O.
I really love the Pacifica brand in general so every product of theirs I enjoy. This stuff I love though! This soap smells amazing! It does such a nice job in moisturizing by my skin as well. I find that bar soap can sometimes make my skin feel dry, but this stuff doesn't!
Janet N.
Marysville, CA
This product smells really good. I love the scent of coconut and it the scent stays on the skin for a long time. The soap is very gentle on the skin, anybody with sensitive skin would enjoy using it. I always get compliments about how soft my skin feels when I use it.
vera g.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Man, I loooooove this soap sooo much! It smells so wonderful and heavenly. You get out of the shower and you still can smell it, unlike many other brands that are just gone when you're done. It leaves your skin very clean, and hydrated as well, which is so so important!
Katie C.
Driggs, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This bar leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished. It polishes well but is not too rough, and I absolutely love the smell. It does not feel like it leaves any strange residues on my skin, which is a huge bonus. I would recommend this product to friends!
Mackenzie K.
Ellensburg
This soap is incredible! The smell is great! I have dry skin, and this product is gentle yet completely functional. You will want to smell it all day long!! Will buy again
Amber V.
Redding, CA
For a natural bar, it lasts a long time. The flecks don't last as long as the bar but act as a gentle exfoliater. I like to use the bars to shave my legs as the result is smooth, never razor burned skin with a mild scent from the bar used. I store my bars on a wooden or wire rack for easy use & to make them last longer. If you store bars on a flat surface they have trouble drying out & don't last as long. Also the glycerine bars stick to flat surfaces making them hard to pick up to use again.
Amy M.
I absolutely adore the entire Pacifica product line! They are cruelty free as well as filled with wholesom natural ingresients. I find that all of the products really live up to their expectations and claims. The Indian Coconut Nectar Bar Soar smells and works amazingly! I love the fragrance for summer as it keeps my skin smooth and smelling great.
Ashley C.
Reno, NV
Love love love this product the smell of it is unbelievable it works so good i always have to buy a couple at a time becouse i use them so much have to try this product
Juana M.
This soap sounds great, does it leave skin smooth?
Eriona W.
Port Arthur, TX
What is the price range and does any one know background of this company?
Tara T.
Does this exfoliate? And where can I find it?
Joyce O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does it smell good? Is it good for sensitive skin?
Ayanna W.
Where can you buy this? I'm really thinking about trying it out