BY PACIFICA

It is said that coconut water comes straight from the ocean. Exotic and ambrosial, this warm blend of sultry fresh coconut, delicate vanilla and creamy vetiver is inspired by travels to faraway destinations.

Pacifica's beautifully natural soap is handmade using a proprietary biodegradable vegetable oil and glycerin soap base. To this we add ground almonds meal and Pacifica's own perfume blend with natural and essential oils including vanilla.

• Does this exfoliate? And where can I find it?1 Answers
  • Does it smell good? Is it good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this? I'm really thinking about trying ...1 Answers
Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Natural Soap
  • "I have sensitive skin and this works perfect for it. Leaving it smooth and soft." in 14 reviews
  • "This soap is very good for dry skin but still works wonders on other skin types. It leaves my skin soft and the smell of this soap is to die for" in 7 reviews
Araceli M.
Oh the smell is amazing feels a little rough on skin but after feels so smooth!!!! My husband loves it tooo he loves how it smells on me and how my skin feels after using this product in the shower!!!! I would buy it again! And I would recommend as well
Rachel A.
Dawsonville, GA
I adore this bath bar!! It legit smells like vacation, and gets me in a good mood. The lather is pretty good and your skin feels soft and moisturized after you wash. I would totally purchase again. Love it!
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
El jabón tiene un olor fuerte y agradable . Lo mejor de todo, es libre de crueldad y sin aceite de palma (aceite de palma está causando la quema de selvas tropicales y el horrible sufrimiento de Orangutanes y otros animales). Apoyo Pacifica por su ética y este jabón es perfecto para los amantes del coco, e incluso me gusta mucho!
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pacifica products in general smell divine! This bar soap smells so good and the perfect texture for the perfect clean. The coconut is subtle and the quality of this product is unmatched. I get so many compliments on my smell when I go in for a hug even without perfume on because of this soap. This is a staple in my household for sure.
Ariah O.
I really love the Pacifica brand in general so every product of theirs I enjoy. This stuff I love though! This soap smells amazing! It does such a nice job in moisturizing by my skin as well. I find that bar soap can sometimes make my skin feel dry, but this stuff doesn't!
Janet N.
Marysville, CA
This product smells really good. I love the scent of coconut and it the scent stays on the skin for a long time. The soap is very gentle on the skin, anybody with sensitive skin would enjoy using it. I always get compliments about how soft my skin feels when I use it.
vera g.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Man, I loooooove this soap sooo much! It smells so wonderful and heavenly. You get out of the shower and you still can smell it, unlike many other brands that are just gone when you're done. It leaves your skin very clean, and hydrated as well, which is so so important!
Carrigan C.
Huntsville, AL
My go to body bar I absolutely love this kind because it’s not to pricey at all and it has very good quality you can buy it almost anywhere and the smells are all amazing never got one that wasn’t I highly recommend this item to everyone and anyone.
Katie C.
Driggs, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This bar leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished. It polishes well but is not too rough, and I absolutely love the smell. It does not feel like it leaves any strange residues on my skin, which is a huge bonus. I would recommend this product to friends!
Jessica P.
Not a huge fan of soap bars, but this is amazing. It's so high quality! It exfoliates & softens skin. It nourishes my skin. I love, love, love the scent! I use it a couple of times a week. I will be buying another, for sure!
Juana M.
This soap sounds great, does it leave skin smooth?
Ayanna W.
Where can you buy this? I'm really thinking about trying it out
Joyce O.
North Babylon, NY
Does it smell good? Is it good for sensitive skin?
Tara T.
Does this exfoliate? And where can I find it?