Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Hand Cream

by Pacifica

Nourish your skin with the simply irresistible scent and feel of the Indian Coconut Nectar Hand Cream from Pacifica. Formulated to be super hydrating and easily absorbable, this hand cream includes moisturizing coconut water in its 100% vegan and cruelty-free formula to leave hands feeling soft and hydrated. Its warm blend of coconut, vanilla and vetiver will soon become one of your favorites.

Ingredients: aqua, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, capric caprylic triglycerides, polysorbate 60*, cetearyl alcohol*, glycerin*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, glyceryl stearate*, sorbitol, stearic acid*, sodium PCA, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, laminaria hyperborea (kelp) extract, tocopherol, xanthan gum, sodium alginate, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, iris pallida (sweet iris) leaf cell extract, leuconstoc/radish root ferment filtrate, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (Pacifica's own with natural and essential oils). *vegetable source.

Usage: Apply to dry hands as needed

How is pacifica's hand cream in general? Is it super moisturizing without feeling greasy or do you have to apply it more often?
Start your review of Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Hand Cream!
How would you rate this product?
I really love a lot of Pacifica products, but especially their hand creams! This one smells so nice and makes me feel like I'm at the beach! The coconut scent is natural, but lovely and the cream really moisturizes well. I would highly recommend it to everyone!
Love this hand cream! It smells divine and delivers great moisture to dry hands! a great size, can pretty much go anywhere! Also, the packaging is just so cute! One criticism is that it is a *bit* watery, but I don't mind it! Would definitely repurchase!
Sunrise, FL
This coconut nectar smell is phenomenal. It makes you feel like you've just walked off an island or that you're somewhere tropical. The lotion is not greasy at all and leaves your skin nourished. Highly recommend this product!
I'm obsessed with hand cream and this is definitely a favorite! I got this as a gift with another cream and it smells amazing. I love the natural coconut smell not too sweet and overbearing. I highly recommend if you like coconut
Gorgeous scent like coconut heaven. I feel like I'm on a tropical island when I use this hand cream. This is the perfect smell for the summertime -- effortless and exotic. Perfection!
Montclair, NJ
The smell of this hand cream is dreamy- a real coconut smell without being fake. It makes me feel like I'm on vacation. The downside is this isn't "super hydrating" as it says on the tube. It's good for a light cream in the summer, but I usually apply a lot to get the level of moisture I need. I do love that it's natural, though!
Lexington, OR
I bought this hand cream several months ago. I love the formula. It is soothing without any of the greasy feeling. The smell is divine and reminds me of summer. I would definitely recommend.
Lovingston, VA
I love velvety texture when I applied it. My hands stay very dry . This didn’t really give enough moisture. I found I was constantly adding product to keep them hydrated. Bummer because I love the scent.
Canton, OH
I can't get enough of the smell. This lotion is also thick, so it keeps your hands mousturized literally all day. My aunt got it at Ulta for me for Christmas!
Bethel Park, PA
I often keep this in my handbag, it's a nice and rich hand cream with a great scent and doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy but leaves them very soft.