BY PACIFICA

This warm blend of sultry fresh coconut, delicate vanilla and creamy vetiver is exotic and ambrosial. The body butter helps fight signs of aging while adding deep moisture and protection. Made with nature's best moisturizers – shea butter, almond oil, safflower oil, and vitamin E, Pacifica’s paraben-free Body Butter is a skin must-have. Smell incredible with these nourishing and anti-oxidant rich ingredients.

Ingredients: aqua (purified), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut source), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin (vegetable source), glyceryl stearate (vegetable source), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, stearic acid (vegetable source), stearyl alcohol (vegetable source), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, allantoin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, hyaluronic acid, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, xanthan gum (vegetable source), algin (algae source), riboflavin (plant source), mangifera indica (mango) butter, rosa rugosa (rose) seed oil, daucus carota (carrot) seed oil, aleuritus moluccana (kukui) nut oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, linum usitatissimum (flax) seed oil, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E), panthenol (pro-vitamin B), parfum (Pacifica’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerin (plant source).

Usage: Massage into your entire beautiful body.

Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Body Butter
  • "This smell really edible and does a great job at moisturizing my very dry and ashy skin, definitely worth the money." in 71 reviews
  • "This is such an amazing lotion! It really helps to prevent dry itchy winter skin and it smells heavenly. my favorite scents are Indian Coconut and Tuscan Blood Orange." in 15 reviews
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
This is my favorite lotion by far! The consistency is so nice, thick but absorbs nicely. The scent is out of this world, but all their scents are fabulous. The best thing is that their entire line is vegan, cause who wants beauty if you have to torture animals to get it? It's great when a company cares.
Latoya S.
Phoenix
My best friend gifted me a sample of this and I fell in love! It’s thick and provides long lasting moisture due to the hylauronic acid which moisturizes and butters that act as a sealant. I jumped on it when I found it on sale at Target and so far it’s lasting me well. I think I’m now on month three.
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill , NY
I love this lotion. It absorbs very nicely and leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. And it smells very good. It does not feel greasy or anything so worth the price
Mon G.
Raleigh, NC
This product has it all. The ingredients are wholesome! The lotion is thick and creamy which results in your body completely soaking every bit of product up! It took me approximately 4 months to use up the entire bottle and I use lotion everyday.
Haley H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this lotion. The scent is amazing. The texture is thick and luxurious. Feels like a high end product but you can purchase this at target or ulta. My first impression was great and I will definitely be repurchasing.
Raisa G.
These are just okay. The packaging is really pretty and they make great gifts. I didn't feel like they really moisturized my dry hands all that well, plus they did leave a residue on the palms of my hands that was really annoying. Overall I wouldn't buy them again
Faith M.
Lady Lake, FL
I have this product in the Indian Coconut nectar scent. The product is pretty liquid but it still does a great job moisturizing but the smell is really sweet and more of an overpowering cake batter scent.
Cheri G.
Royersford, PA
I smell like the beach!!! This scent takes me to my happy place. The product itself is so thick and creamy. I use it daily especially in the tough dry winter months. It is as promised "Intensely Moisturizing"
Alexandra B.
I feel good about using this brand. I not only smells great and feels amazing, but it’s cruelty free! Saving your skin and the plant one drop of moisturizer at a time!
Jill P.
Frankfort, NY
I love this body butter/body lotion! Pacifica always hits it out of the park with scents. The Indian Coconut Nectar smells like a day spent on a tropical island. The lotion is smooth and sinks in well. Most importantly, the ingredients use are amazing. Rich in shea and mango butters, aloe vera juice, sunflower seed oil, etc. Using an organic lotion like this is wonderful for your skin and overall health.
Meg H.
What other scents of this brand do you love?
Maddie S.
I've been looking for a good smelling lotion that isn't greasy all day! Does this product absorb nicely?
Amber R.
Toms Brook, VA
Is this really worth the $13+ for such a small amount?
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this worth the purchase. ?
sary g.