BY PACIFICA

Indian Coconut Nectar - Pacifica s Indian Coconut Nectar is a sensuous and delicious blend inspired by travels to faraway destinations. This warm, sultry blend of coconut and delicate creamy vanilla is pure ambrosia. Enjoy handmade soap made with natural, biodegradable ingredients. Fresh, fragrant, clean and pure. Your bathroom will smell like heaven. Ingredients: Pacifica s Island Vanilla Natural Soap is handmade using a proprietary biodegradable, vegan, vegetable oil and glycerin soap base, ground almond meal, and Pacifica s own fragrance blend with essential oils.  No parabens, animal testing, animal ingredients or artificial colors. Indian Coconut Nectar Bar Soap. see more...

• Does this exfoliate? And where can I find it?1 Answers
  • Does it smell good? Is it good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this? I'm really thinking about trying it out 1 Answers
Genevieve E.
Brenham, TX
Anything with Coconut wins me over any day. Coconut oil is one of the best oils you can use in so many different was. So when I came across this Bar Soap, it was a must have. I really enjoyed the nectar bar soap to the max and would recommend it to those that have trouble finding the perfect brand of soap.
Lindsay K.
Topsham, ME
Wonderful smell, fresh and clean. Makes you feel like you are on a tropical island! Bar of soap lasts quite a while even when left in the shower. Great size . Leaves skin feeling clean and soft. Does not dry skin out. Great value! Would most definitely purchase again and again!
Shelby H.
Charleston, SC
I'm not terribly into the whole vegan thing but I certainly appreciate Pacificas effort to go green/healthy! Not only does my skin feel FABULOUS! I smell SO GOOD! and the bar lasts 5-ever! these are sooo yummy and wonderful I would recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
Oh the smell here is what keeps me buying and buying. It's heavy and beautiful. Far from being harsh on the skin, which is why I love Pacifica. Makes the skin soft forever and doesn't make my hands react like a bad soap does. I would most certainly recommend.
Cori Z.
Oh the scent of the Coconut Nectar soap! The smell reminds me of one of my favorite vacations and I love how it makes my skin feel. I wish the price were a little lower, however, knowing there are high-quality ingredients used makes it easier to repurchase.
Isaac L.
Moorhead, MN
This soap leaves your skin so soft and luscious, I cannot believe I would have ever used another soap. Honestly, this is what keeps my hands soft and smooth during the harsh times of winter. I would definitely buy this again, cause I can't live without it.
Bobi M.
I love it so great to hearing from, but the most important thing is that the company. I have sense, of the definition of. . . . I have sense, of humor and that's what I meant to be able to make sure you have any questions about your business and look forw
Rachel F.
I enjoy using this bar soap because it helps my skin when it is dry. I would say that this is pricey but for the smell and the quality you are getting a bargain! I bought this product at ULTA because they had the best deal. I would recommend for sure!
Angelina V.
Austin , TX
Indian Coconut Nectar has got to be my favorite Pacifica soap so far! So gentle on my skin and smells amazing! It seems like the scent stays with me throughout the day, which I love! It's a great deal and I am always recommending it to my friends.
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC
I absolutely love these bars of soap. The packaging is really cute and I love the size of it, it's a really good value. I use this about two to three times a week. I would recommend this product. And it smells really nice which is a plus!
Juana M.
This soap sounds great, does it leave skin smooth?
Ayanna W.
Where can you buy this? I'm really thinking about trying it out
Joyce O.
North Babylon, NY
Does it smell good? Is it good for sensitive skin?
Tara T.
Does this exfoliate? And where can I find it?