BY PACIFICA

Indian Coconut Nectar - Pacifica s Indian Coconut Nectar is a sensuous and delicious blend inspired by travels to faraway destinations. This warm, sultry blend of coconut and delicate creamy vanilla is pure ambrosia. Enjoy handmade soap made with natural, biodegradable ingredients. Fresh, fragrant, clean and pure. Your bathroom will smell like heaven. Ingredients: Pacifica s Island Vanilla Natural Soap is handmade using a proprietary biodegradable, vegan, vegetable oil and glycerin soap base, ground almond meal, and Pacifica s own fragrance blend with essential oils.  No parabens, animal testing, animal ingredients or artificial colors. Indian Coconut Nectar Bar Soap. see more...

• Does this exfoliate? And where can I find it?1 Answers
  • Does it smell good? Is it good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this? I'm really thinking about trying it out 1 Answers
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pacifica products in general smell divine! This bar soap smells so good and the perfect texture for the perfect clean. The coconut is subtle and the quality of this product is unmatched. I get so many compliments on my smell when I go in for a hug even without perfume on because of this soap. This is a staple in my household for sure.
Janet N.
Marysville, CA
This product smells really good. I love the scent of coconut and it the scent stays on the skin for a long time. The soap is very gentle on the skin, anybody with sensitive skin would enjoy using it. I always get compliments about how soft my skin feels when I use it.
vera g.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Man, I loooooove this soap sooo much! It smells so wonderful and heavenly. You get out of the shower and you still can smell it, unlike many other brands that are just gone when you're done. It leaves your skin very clean, and hydrated as well, which is so so important!
Sabina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I keep a bar in my guest bathroom! It smells really good and all my guest love it. It is inexpensive and you can get it at Target for a good price. I love the coconut smell, it smells like summer and the beach
Katie C.
Victor, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This bar leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished. It polishes well but is not too rough, and I absolutely love the smell. It does not feel like it leaves any strange residues on my skin, which is a huge bonus. I would recommend this product to friends!
Amber V.
Redding, CA
For a natural bar, it lasts a long time. The flecks don't last as long as the bar but act as a gentle exfoliater. I like to use the bars to shave my legs as the result is smooth, never razor burned skin with a mild scent from the bar used. I store my bars on a wooden or wire rack for easy use & to make them last longer. If you store bars on a flat surface they have trouble drying out & don't last as long. Also the glycerine bars stick to flat surfaces making them hard to pick up to use again.
Ashley C.
Reno, NV
Love love love this product the smell of it is unbelievable it works so good i always have to buy a couple at a time becouse i use them so much have to try this product
Shelby H.
Charleston, SC
I'm not terribly into the whole vegan thing but I certainly appreciate Pacificas effort to go green/healthy! Not only does my skin feel FABULOUS! I smell SO GOOD! and the bar lasts 5-ever! these are sooo yummy and wonderful I would recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Oh the smell here is what keeps me buying and buying. It's heavy and beautiful. Far from being harsh on the skin, which is why I love Pacifica. Makes the skin soft forever and doesn't make my hands react like a bad soap does. I would most certainly recommend.
Cori Z.
Oh the scent of the Coconut Nectar soap! The smell reminds me of one of my favorite vacations and I love how it makes my skin feel. I wish the price were a little lower, however, knowing there are high-quality ingredients used makes it easier to repurchase.
Juana M.
This soap sounds great, does it leave skin smooth?
Ayanna W.
Where can you buy this? I'm really thinking about trying it out
Joyce O.
North Babylon, NY
Does it smell good? Is it good for sensitive skin?
Tara T.
Does this exfoliate? And where can I find it?