Pacifica Hot Vegan Probiotic & Spice Rehab Mask uploaded by Ericka B.Pacifica Hot Vegan Probiotic & Spice Rehab Mask uploaded by Nicole R.

BY PACIFICA

When your skin is a hot mess, this is your boot camp. Our gel-based mask contains a blend of spices including black pepper and ginger. Help de-stress, stimulate and deep clean skin in need of rehab, so you can get back to being your hot self.

Ingredients: aqua, glycerin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sclerotium gum, algin, salix nigra (willow) bark extract, zinger officinate (ginger) root extract, elettaria cardamomum (cardamon) extract, piper nigrum (black pepper) fruit extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, lactoccus ferment lysate, sorbitan, oleate decylglucoside crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (natural).

Usage: Apply to entire face avoiding eye area. Leave on for 5-15 minutes for best results. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with moisturizer.
May be used as often as once a day. For best results, use at least weekly. As with any mask, patch test recommended before use.
Common Sense Cautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. As with any product, if irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.

• Where can I find these products in the UK?  I'm moving th...1 Answers
  • How is this on oily acne prone skin? also where can this ...1 Answers
Pacifica Hot Vegan Probiotic & Spice Rehab Mask
  • "100/10 refer all my friends to this product because it is just that amazing for difficult skin! I don't get giant break outs, I get the two or three HUGE and painful pimples, most the time the ones that are under the skin. I also have very sensitive skin. The Hot Vegan mask works almost instantly without irritating my skin or causing more break outs. You can feel a tingle about a few minutes into wearing it and after you wash it off, you can still feel your skin basically cleaning itself. I use it at night before bed, so by the morning most of the time they're 3/4 the size along with redness being gone and no pain! If you follow the directions which is every other day and your desired time of 5-20 minutes (I do 15-20), than you'll be seeing results within a week!" in 7 reviews
Maritza M.
This mask is a thin almost watery gel type product. It has an almost undetectable scent and is basically clear. After application on my skin it starts to tingle right away. I did see some redness in the sensitive areas around my mouth. Washing off was super easy and left my skin smooth and soft and redness faded away quickly.
Sierra S.
This mask is wonderful. I really enjoy using this. I try and use at least once a week. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. It is a bit weird that it goes on clear but that doesn’t bother me at all. I just really love this mask. I would recommend
Abby S.
Jackson, MI
As a “picker” this mask is amazing! (I know picking is bad, I’m mindful of it and set myself limits).

This is amazing as a post-pick/pre-shower mask. It really helps to bring down inflammation and open up the pores to be cleaned in the shower. Gives a nice warming sensation, if you have extra sensitive use on a test area first before putting it on your whole face.
Nicole C.
Brick, NJ
I thought this looked interesting because I thought it would tingle my face and although I got a small spice sensation it was not uncomfortable or harsh at all. I love all their products and packaging!
Ardan T.
New Orleans, LA
Great go-to refresher when your skin's feeling a bit rough; doesn't particularly do anything for dullness, which I do struggle with, but for the price, it's definitely handy
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This is a pampering mask for me.  When my skin is stressed because my life is a mess, I pull this mask out and refresh my skin so at least my skin is revived.  This is a gel mask and idk why but the gel masks of late are so thin consistency that they are has to work with which is kinda inconvenient but not enough so to avoid using it.  Its good for all skin types but made especially for stressed skin and I can see a noticeable difference when I've used it on my stressed skin but on my healthy normal face it doesn't seem to make a visible difference so I don't waste it.  It has a relaxing coconut scent that lingers while wearing the mask.  I apply the mask,  then any back breathing in that scent which paints pictures of sunshine,  warmth and beaches in my mind and it works to distress my mind for a bit while working on my skin. It does have a slight burning sensation when applied for the first few mins but disappears and isn't anything but noticeable unless maybe you have sensitive skin.  Its recommended for at least once a week but I just use as needed.  When my skin needs a severe destressing and rehab,  that's the only time I use it because it stimulates and deep cleans my skin while it distresses it leaving me feeling better about my skin,  more relaxed and ready to get back to it
Shanice F.
It’s a very watery product so beware when you open it. It’s an ok mask nothing bad about it and it isn’t super expensive. Just didn’t see any real difference in my skin after using it
Megan M.
Hillsboro, OR
Ashley H.
This product is nice but I don’t notice a huge difference in my skin after using it. The packaging is super cute, though, and I do like the feeling and consistency of the product.
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
First off, I love the packaging that this brand offers their products in and I love the fact that they’re a vegan brand! I find that this mask doesn’t burn or irritate my skin at all, but I don’t have sensitive skin. I would say that it’s gentle enough to use every single day. And it’s very easy to remove.
Lauren M.
Friars Gate Close, Woodford Green
Where can I find these products in the UK?  I'm moving there and don't know where I'll be able to get them!
Alexis B.
Birmingham , AL
How is this on oily acne prone skin? also where can this be purchased ?

back