Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava Soy Candle

BY PACIFICA

Inspired by a surfing trip to Hawaii, this sexy and sultry tropical blend combines sweet, berry-like notes of Guava with a bright, citrusy top note of Pomelo and a warm and subtle Coconut base. We spent hours sitting on the lanai watching the waves, the warm smell of coconut wax on our surfboards mingling with the sweet scent of the guavas from the tree in front of our house. This blend is reminiscent of paradise.

Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava Soy Candle
Brenda M.
Greenwich, CT
Perfectly scented, very colorful, are I handmade with vegetable wax, have been unsoiled by a voyage from suf to hawaii, to blends of with essential oils to natural, Hawaiian Ruby Guava after a subtle sweet scent combination of paradise with a touch of sweetness These are the best candles in the world!
RRP: $24.95;Vegan Beauty's Price: $23.45
Amber V.
Redding, CA
I LOVE this scent & I love these candles! I recently visited a spa where mineral water is pumped into the suites. I knew going into it that the water smells like sulfer (rotten eggs/perm smell). I bought this candle & took it with me & lit it before running the water. It was a great way to offset the mineral water smell. It also makes my whole house smell wonderful & is a very long lasting scent.
Natalie M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed the tropical fragrance of this candle. It was a slow burning candle so it lasted quite a while considering its size. The fragrance was also pretty potent but not overwhelming. I would definitely purchase again
Cassandra K.
Wolverine mi
This is my 2nd favorite candle company (jewelry in candle) is my 1st! I love that both are soy and burn vary clean! They both sell the name as what the scent is!
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
Pacifica candles feel like a little jar of luxury. The scent throw goes a long way and this Hawaiian Ruby Guava brings some of the tropics indoors. The decorative candle jar adds a nice touch to any style.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Im waiting for Pacifica to have a huge sale because I feel like these candles for the size just is to pricey for me even though they smell great.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
Loved this candle for the summer it makes my house and rooms smell so good. This candle it is a pro for how it smells. It smells like Hawaii
Renee C.
Pacifica makes really good products. I love the smells. However I feel like they are a little too pricey for me.
Nicole P.
san jose, ca
I'm absolutely in love with this scent! The pink color goes so cute with the pastels of my room too haha.
Madison B.
Too expensive in my personal opinion but they are really adorable and have such sweet smells :)
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Do you think Pacifica's prices are to high?