BY PACIFICA #40 in Facial Mists

Fight the look of fatigue and kick dehydrated skin to the curb with this Happy Essence Hydro Mist...a drink for your skin, by Pacifica, that helps hydrate to fight the appearance of fatigue. They have integrating essence technology, removing barrier ingredients so beneficials are delivered directly. Boost your skin's mood with a drink of hydrating happy.

What it does: A coconut water-based drink for your skin that helps hydrate to fight the appearance of fatigue. We have integrating essence technology, where barrier ingredients are removed allowing beneficials to be delivered more directly to the skin. Powerhouse ingredients to take with you on the go to moisturize and refresh.

Why you need this: Our skin gets tiered from urban pollution, dryness, the weight of the world, you know what we mean? Boost your skin's mood with a drink of hydrating happy.
,br>Who needs this: Who doesn't need this? As we go through our day, every single one of us needs a little something extra to perk us up and make us smile. You look pretty when you're happy, and so does your skin. Just ask anyone who knows you.

Buy on ULTA
Hannah D.
Warner Robins
I really wanted to like this product. I bought it cause I already love the Pacifica brand and I got it as an additive hydration for my face. I used it a handful of times and and I would feel a slight burny sensation and get red blotchy spots on my face after using it and I only noticed it after I used this spray. I'm so disappointed that I'm allergic to a ingredient in it. I did do research on the ingredients and didn't find one that either had minor and not life threatening side affects or I already knew I wasn't allergic to cause it was in other products or my diet. So weird. But I can't continue to use it.
Heather A.
I use this to remove my makeup and I find it fantastic! It doesn’t leave your face feeling greasy or anything and it takes your makeup off without any burn. It works very well and you really don’t have to use a lot to remove the makeup. It’s also very affordable.
Erin A.
Newport News , VA
I adore this and take it everywhere with me. It provides a cooling sensation and smells wonderful. It doesn't smudge my makeup either, even though it isn't a setting spray.
Paula B.
San Angelo
So far so good great price for a good size container haven't used it much but seems nice isn't heavy good product for the money ordered online so didn't see before purchase but mostly satisfied at this point
Jillian M.
Nashua, NH
This is easily the best facial mist product that I have ever used. Whether you like to use misters before bed, when you wakeup before applying your makeup, or throughout the workday for a little pick me up, this is the product for you. When the packaging says "Happy Essence" they mean it. The smell is fresh and fruity but not overpowering. The subtle scent along with the fine mist leaves a refreshing "happiness" to your day. I am currently on my third bottle, and will be repurchasing this guy as long as the product line carries it. The only downside is that they do not currently carry it on their website, for it is an Ulta exclusive, which means it is a bit harder to obtain. For the money the product is definitely worth it, because it lasts for months without having to replace. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Elizabeth M.
Pacifica Does it AGAIN!! I have been so impressed with their products. This mist is so hydrating and locks in moisture. I leaves my skin looking refreshed and awake. This is great for the no make-up days to help my skin look more vibrant. It feels so light weight and it smells good. I also love that it is a vegan and cruelty free brand.
Erin P.
Powell, TN
I love love love this stuff! It has a lovely cherry scent and a nice pump that sprays evenly. It is around $12 so it is reasonable. This is my first time purchasing, but I will definitely repurchase! I recommend this product a million times over! Pacifica Happy Essence Hydro Mist
Rachael F.
Charlotte, NC
I have used this product every single morning for the past month.  I only have one single gripe with it.  It leaves my face looking cherry red for about twenty minutes after I spray it.  It doesn't hurt or anything, but it feels warmer.  Eventually, the redness goes away and all is fine.  Anyways, product itself?  A+ . I've struggled with Acne since I was a young teen.  This has kept my face more clear than anything else thus far.
Yasmin A.
Right off the bat, I have extremelyyyy sensitive and dry skin, so this seemed very intriguing. It's very hydrating and feels very refreshing. However, I did notice that about 20-30 minutes after I sprayed this on my face, my face began to look pretty red and irritated- it looked like I might be having some allergic reaction. It did go away after about another 30 minutes. But I remember waking up the next morning and my skin felt sooo nice.
Ashley U.
Pasadena
I recommend this hydrating spray to anyone that has dry skin this spray makes your skin look dewy and glowly. It meet my expectations and it was not disappointing at all. I'm on my second bottle and I will buy it again I love it!
Angelique c.
Where can I find it? Would love to try it out 😍sounds so refreshing😍
Kalleigh G.
Do this actually get moisturizer?
Grace H.
This looks amazing! Where can I find it? Target only sometimes carries certain things from this brand.
Wallace K.
Where can I purchase it? 💙
Nikki R.
Mcallen, TX
I have never seen this product before and i love this brand, where can i buy this?