BY PACIFICA

A burst of happy for your face! Fight the appearance of fatigued skin. Our hydrating essence delivers berry extracts, green tea and caffeine in a water mist without barrier ingredients. Also works as moisturizing toner.

Ingredients: water, glycerin, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, caffeine, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium phytate (corn source), sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid, sodium chloride (salt), pantolactone, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, sodium hyaluronate, prunus serotina (wild cherry) fruit extract, rhodiola rosea (arctic) root extract, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, rubus fruticosus fruit extract, parfum (natural), panthenol (vitamin B).

Usage: Shake well before use. Hold bottle six to eight inches from your face and spray directly onto clean skin. (Be sure to close your eyes, silly). Spray on foundation brush or sponge to use with foundation for extra moisture. Take with you & apply a few sprays throughout the day for an instant skin wake-up.
Common Sense Cautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. As with any product, if irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.

Dakota L.
Cleona
This was the first time I bought this product. It is a very gentle, lightweight product, you do not feel it on your face. It definitely does well to refreshen! Not only does it do its job well, it has a wonderful scent accompanying it! I know of a few people who recommended this product to me so it is great for all skin types.
clarissa m.
fairborn, OH
I absolutely love this product! it makes my skin feel awake, hyrdated, and healthy. it also smells so good! like all pacifica products, the packaging is also super cute. I love this mist and would absolutely purchase it again, it is such a great product!
Lexey D.
Fort Wayne
I don't know if I notice a huge difference when I use this product, but I like it because it feels so nice and refreshing and like my skin is getting some love. It's great as a wake me up in the morning or even in the middle of the day if my skin is feeling tired.
Abigail G.
Everett, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this mist, smells nice has good ingredients and makes a great toner restoring some moisture to your skin. Very affordable and easy to find, I like it slot although the sprayer is not my favorite.(their other mists have better packaging)
Rachel d.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I needed a good toner I could use during my pregnancy, and this is it! I have combination oily skin and this is great after I cleanse my skin. The moisturizer I use works really well with it too. It's not sticky or drying at all.
Lillian V.
Akron, OH
I love Pacifica and I loved this product until I developed an allergy to it. Before that it was very refreshing and always gave me a quick rehydration, especially in winter. It does have a very strong fruit smell to it though.
Brooke D.
Ringgold, GA
I bought this on a whim and I’m loving it! I use it every day as a prep spray and also love it to wet brushes to make eyeshadow pop. I don’t feel like it helps keep my makeup on but it also isn’t advertised to do so. I enjoy the scent and I’ll probably repurchase!
Emily R.
Gardner, MA
My first face mist, this leaves my skin feeling refreshed and slightly softer. I got it from a friend who had her whole face break out in a rash from it however, as it says in other reviews. Test a little on your skin first before spraying all over!
Karisa S.
Columbus, MT
I am not a big fan of thisbspray. It left my skin sticky and not hydrated. The smell is way too strong, it almost made me sick. I gave it to my girls because they loved it. Just not a good product for me personally
Lauren E.
Rosemount , MN
This is the first facial mist I’ve ever used. So far it’s been a great purchase! I love the way it feels on my skin and it really seems to wake up my skin! I can actually feel my whole face wake up a little when I spray it. I got it from ulta and it wasn’t too pricey! Would definitely buy again
Angelique c.
Northlake , IL
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
Do this actually get moisturizer?
Shannon W.
Seeleys Cove, NB
Interested to try this product. I have normal to dry skin and am wondering what everyone thinks of it??