BY PACIFICA

Like yoga for your hair, this innovative detangling cream helps support flexibility, balance, strength and a healthy shine. Address flyaways and frizz for smoother looking strands without build-up. Infused with passionfruit and coconut, this formula aids in repelling dirt and oil, so you can go longer between washes and styling.

Ingredients: aqua, cetyl alcohol, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cetrimonium chloride, hydrolyzed rice protein, amodimethicone, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, behentrimonium methosulfate, panthenol (vitamin B), brassica oleracea acephala (kale) leaf extract, agave equilana leaf extract/agave tequilana, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, oriza sativa rice bran oil, arginine (amino acid), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, lecithin, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, gardenia tahitensis flower extract (monoi), rubus idaeus (raspberry) fruit extract, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) extract, chamomilla recutita matricaria extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (natural), ginkgo biloba extract.

Usage: Apply onto clean, wet or dry hair and leave on. Style as normal. Can be used daily.

Shyana S.
Iva, SC
I love love love this leave in conditioner!! Pacifica is cruelty free, vegan and they truly make amazing products! There’s no compromise with quality! I put a lot of bleach on my hair (I have natural dark blond but color it pearl) which causes a lot of damage but this conditioner SAVES my hair! It smells amazing too!!!
Katelynn H.
Somersworth
I have used this product so much that it was gone in a block of an eye. It detangles my hair and leaves it feeling extremely soft. I would definitely buy again. Pacifica Hairvana Leave-On Detangling Conditioner
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
I received a deluxe sample of this product in an Ulta hair kit. Since then I have bought the full-size product. I love the fact that you can leave this conditioner in and it helps to d'tangle my long thick hair. It also leaves my hair shiny and smooth and has a very nice almost floral like scent. Would most definitely recommend for all hair types. And to top off its 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
Brooklynn K.
I got it as a .5 oz sample but it’s lasted me for a while. It’s vegan and cruelty free, which is great! It leaves my hair feeling nicer and not as frizzy, so I put it mainly on the ends of my hair. Nice smell and feel.
Brett D.
Dummerston
My every day companion! I use this daily especially on the ends of my wavy hair to keep them smooth and moisturized. I love that it’s vegan and smells like a dream as well 💕 would buy again
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
This leave in conditioner does exactly what it says. It detangles and softens and my hair dries softer and smoother than when I use any other leave in product. It smells great and works wonders for tangly hair and I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Lauren L.
Beaverton, OR
I got this at target when it was on clearance and I love it!! My hair gets super tangled after I shower and this left my hair tangle free and soft. I love that it is cruelty free and made with natural ingredients. It also smells really nice!
Duyen P.
Arlington
This is heavenly. First, it smells AMAZING. Second, it’s inexpensive. Lastly, your hair will look and feel like it has been at the salon. I am amazed every time I use this product. I plan on buying more when I run out.
Chelsey S.
Locke, NY
I have not used this scent so I am not sure how well it smells/works. But I have tried the banana smell and it worked amazing!! My hair was thanking me and I loved the smell. Will buy again in the future.
Jamie O.
Lady Lake, FL
I have colored, frizzy, dry hair and I usually use It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In product after I wash my hair, but I saw this and decided to try it. This product, for me and my hair, gives me the same results as the It's a 10 product, but at a much more reasonable price. It leaves my hair soft and manageable, but I do have to warn that I didn't see results until the second time I used this, but after that, it's been amazing!
Mallory L.
Kansas City
How much do you use of this? I feel like a lot of products I use leave my hair almost greasy? Am I using too much maybe...
Schylar R.
Lees Summit, MO
Is this product color safe?
Jacquelyn P.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
What shampoo should I pair this with?