BY PACIFICA

Hairvana Leave-On Detangling Conditioner - Pacifica Hairvana Leave-On Detangling Conditioner is like heaven for your hair. This innovative detangling cream helps support flexibility, strent, balance and a healthy shine. It aids in calming flyaways and frizz without buildup. And best of all, it makes combing a breeze. Great for damaged hair, long hair, curly hair or any one in need of a little extra love. - Hairvana Leave-On Detangling Conditioner see more...

Buy on Target*
Jamie O.
Lady Lake, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have colored, frizzy, dry hair and I usually use It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In product after I wash my hair, but I saw this and decided to try it. This product, for me and my hair, gives me the same results as the It's a 10 product, but at a much more reasonable price. It leaves my hair soft and manageable, but I do have to warn that I didn't see results until the second time I used this, but after that, it's been amazing!
Tracy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Went into Ulta and saw the whole line was BOGO 50% off and I had to try this brand. I am in love with this leave-on conditioner. My hair feels so silky and smooth without the grease or oils. Its VEGAN and that to me is awesome!
Valerie B.
Zimmerman, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry, damaged, color treated hair. It's wavy and gets frizzy easily. Combing through after a shower is dreadful even after using a conditioner in-shower. This product makes combing a breeze, smells great, and a little goes a long way. Plus it's vegan and cruelty free!
Rachel E.
Holiday, FL
I purchased this with a small sample kit for Christmas. Found out i LOVE it so went to Ulta to buy full sizes. It leaves my hair smooth, shinny, soft and it has a subtle sweet smell. Safe on colored hair. No more knots or tangles for me!
Laura P.
I love Pacifica! After recently going vegan, I looked into cruelty free beauty/hair care products, and I have to say, this product leaves my coarse hair feeling silky smooth. Smells great and absolutely helps combat tangles.
Kendra G.
Jerome, MI
I'm in love with this product and am on my second tube.  I have really thick and naturally wavy hair that feels like a rats nest after I towel dry it until I put this in.  It doesn't weigh my hair down at all and it makes my brush or comb glide through like silk.
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
This stuff is life changing. I have really fine hair, but a lot of it, and due to damage it often becomes a tangled snarl. However, I put a little bit of this in my hands, coat my strands, and it instantly untangles them! Also because its a leave-on conditioner its really nurturing for my dry hair at the ends.
Heather P.
Fontana, CA
This leave in conditioner is 100% vegan, and cruelty free. It is light weight in my hair so my hair doesn't fall flat. The best part about it is the fragrance. It literally smells like the beach!! I use it every time a wash my hair and I love this product!
Hayley T.
My hair is a mess that gets knotted all the time. As soon as I brush my hair, its knotted again. This reply helped and I felt so relieved.
Lydia O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product, I usually mix it with.oil too because my hair is long and dry. I would buy this again, works well and smells great
Schylar R.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product color safe?
Jacquelyn P.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
What shampoo should I pair this with?