Pacifica Hairvana Leave-On Detangling Conditioner

Hairvana Leave-On Detangling Conditioner - Pacifica Hairvana Leave-On Detangling Conditioner is like heaven for your hair. This innovative detangling cream helps support flexibility, strent, balance and a healthy shine. It aids in calming flyaways and frizz without buildup. And best of all, it makes combing a breeze. Great for damaged hair, long hair, curly hair or any one in need of a little extra love. - Hairvana Leave-On Detangling Conditioner see more...

Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
I received a deluxe sample of this product in an Ulta hair kit. Since then I have bought the full-size product. I love the fact that you can leave this conditioner in and it helps to d'tangle my long thick hair. It also leaves my hair shiny and smooth and has a very nice almost floral like scent. Would most definitely recommend for all hair types. And to top off its 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
This leave in conditioner does exactly what it says. It detangles and softens and my hair dries softer and smoother than when I use any other leave in product. It smells great and works wonders for tangly hair and I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Lauren L.
Lacey, WA
I got this at target when it was on clearance and I love it!! My hair gets super tangled after I shower and this left my hair tangle free and soft. I love that it is cruelty free and made with natural ingredients. It also smells really nice!
Rebecca M.
I got this in a sample size as part of a gift set. As my hair is curly and tends to get tangled, I like putting this on before I get out of the shower to help detangle. It isn't a miracle worker, but it does help make it easier to manage.
stephania c.
Dallas , TX
Use it all the time right after the shower my hair is so dry and this helps it not tangle as much while I’m blow drying it. Amazing stuff plus it’s all natural !
Jamie O.
Lady Lake, FL
I have colored, frizzy, dry hair and I usually use It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In product after I wash my hair, but I saw this and decided to try it. This product, for me and my hair, gives me the same results as the It's a 10 product, but at a much more reasonable price. It leaves my hair soft and manageable, but I do have to warn that I didn't see results until the second time I used this, but after that, it's been amazing!
Tracy H.
Went into Ulta and saw the whole line was BOGO 50% off and I had to try this brand. I am in love with this leave-on conditioner. My hair feels so silky and smooth without the grease or oils. Its VEGAN and that to me is awesome!
Valerie B.
Zimmerman, MN
I have dry, damaged, color treated hair. It's wavy and gets frizzy easily. Combing through after a shower is dreadful even after using a conditioner in-shower. This product makes combing a breeze, smells great, and a little goes a long way. Plus it's vegan and cruelty free!
Rachel E.
Holiday, FL
I purchased this with a small sample kit for Christmas. Found out i LOVE it so went to Ulta to buy full sizes. It leaves my hair smooth, shinny, soft and it has a subtle sweet smell. Safe on colored hair. No more knots or tangles for me!
Laura P.
I love Pacifica! After recently going vegan, I looked into cruelty free beauty/hair care products, and I have to say, this product leaves my coarse hair feeling silky smooth. Smells great and absolutely helps combat tangles.
Schylar R.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product color safe?
Jacquelyn P.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
What shampoo should I pair this with?