BY PACIFICA

Pacifica Gossamer Wings Iridescent Palette
  • "This eyeshadow is perfect for fair skin. It is shimmery with nice staying power. The colors are not as pigmented as others, so it blends well and doesn't look overwhelming on my skin. I can look goth easily with darker shadows, so I love that I can use this. " in 5 reviews
  • "I received this product in my glam bag from ipsy and I am in love with the way the pigment stays all day and the color makes my eyes pop." in 2 reviews
  • "I love how soft the shadow is and it applies really nicely, but it's not very pigmented." in 1 review
  • "It went on very smoothly but was a little chalky." in 1 review
  • "I really like these shadows, they last the whole day which is really nice." in 1 review
Nannette M.
Johns Creek, GA
I really love this brand!! They’re cruelty free and their products are amazing. Their shadows have incredible pigment and they’re so blendable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone!!
Michelle T.
These are pretty good eye shadows they go on easy and last through out the day and very easy to take off. I like Pacifica products they are very gentle on my skin
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
These are excellent! They have perfect application- they blend easily, the color payoff is great and they stay put all day long! These stay on all day in 90* heat on oily, hooded lids with no primer for me! I can use these to accomplish all different eye looks from minimal to contoured to dramatic/smoky.  I have also tried de-potting them, which is easy because you can just rip apart the paper based packaging and then recycle it!  I now have them in a Z palette with other shadows!
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
I received some eyeshadow by Pacifica in my Ipsy bag!! (Not in these colors, colors pictured) and they are great quality eye shadows! They are quite pigmented and have very little fallout. I wouldn't have preferred the colors that I received but they are still nice shadows!
Cindy B.
connelly springs
Pacifica makes pretty colored eyeshadows. This is the first time ever using anything from this company. I liked the aesthetics of the packaging. The colors seem to last. I would definitely but this again. Pacifica Enlighten Eye Brightening Shadow Palette
Becky S.
Does a very good job blending and the color combo is amazing and I have brown eyes! I purchased the eyeshadow at ulta where it was recommended to me. I use the almost every time I wear makeup and I will keep on buying it!
Tessa C.
Murray, KY
The colors were pretty except there was so much fallout it wasn't even funny. Ugh! When you swatch it, it does have some pigment but not enough and it's not blendable. Don't buy it unless you like it not being blendable.
Sarah D.
I needed a new eye shadow pallet for a long time and this one was perfect! Made me feel like I was at the ocean! Very happy! The colors aren’t too overpowering, but they go on beautifully. Everyone should try!
Erin A.
Durango, CO
I received both Ethereal and Duo 1 in one of my beauty sample subscriptions. The Ethereal is a very light neutral shade - comes off as a sort of eggshell color. The Duo has a super light somewhat peach in tone color coupled with a gold-bronze tone -- when worn, they are very subtle. Both the Duo and Ethereal are pretty basic and are perfect when you're looking for a more natural look. Neither are very pigmented, however.
I love the fact that the company is very ecofriendly and conscious. They are vegan and cruelty free, with a portion of their proceeds supporting clean water efforts.
Elena M.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this eye shadow in my ipsy bag. I got the color Ethereal. Its very sheer and you have to work hard to get the color to show but its perfect for work. I am very fair skinned so this gives me a nice glowing look without looking over done, Its also perfect for a under the brow color. I love it