BY PACIFICA

Get a sheer golden glow and highlight your skin with an incredibly modern take on the mineral powder. This pressed formula highlights and brightens skin with lotus powder and antioxidants. Give skin a beautiful radiance and look as if you are glowing from within!

• Is this Lightner natural looking ?1 Answers
  • Did this highlight work on medium color tone? I would lov...1 Answers
  • How is this highlighting powder?? Looks OK, want to try i...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Skyla P.
Greencastle, IN
I have the blush as well, wild Rose color and I love them both!!! The price is great and the quality is even better!! It last so long! I got both of mine in an ipsy bag! Definitely worth trying and I'll be trying more of their products! Pacifica Golden Lotus Highlighting Powder
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
It's OK. Natural ingredients. Not shimmery like I want. Very matte and more useful for a natural no-makeup look. Too sheer for me. Definitely not worth $18, I bought on black Friday for 10 or 15% off. Was super hard to take cap top back off it was stuck for a while.
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
So i know, I'm sorry this isn't listed either. But, its such an affordable product and so amazing i feel like i need to talk about it! I have attached a pic of it in action too! More to come on my instagram too. Now to the review!

So,this mineral hydrating highlighter is crueltyfree, vegan, talc free and free of harsh chemicals! It also smells like coconut, only when you apply it. I hate coconut, but oddly enough the scent didnt bither me! I got mine for $12 in the shade ice baby. I wish the camera could pick up this beauty! It has a natural reflect of champagne and a pale pink. Keep in mind this is for pale girls. Straight on this looks like a natural skin highlight, when you turn it gives off those reflects. It is so stunning and is going to pair well with fall and winter looks.
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love this highlighter. I especially love it in the summertime or around fall because of its golden sheer glow. it's a really good lighter to use for the arch of your brow or your cupids bow or the inner corner of your eye. it's a beautiful shade of gold.
Linda S.
Very sheer but it provides an appropriate amount of highlight. I was pleased that it blended well with my skin tone. This seems versatile enough for anyone to wear.
Siyah J.
Bronx, NY
Love the highlighting effect!! I always buy this when I run out lol can't get enough of it but totally should prefer this ! It' gives ur face a nice glow love love love and sometimes hard to come off
Andreina T.
Lancaster, NH
Very very beautiful highlighter. Very pigmented so a little goes a long way. But I love this because you can use this and still rock a very subtle look. Such a beautiful glow. One of my very favorites.
AbaGayle B.
Midway Park, NC
This isn't really a strong highlight. I love it for winter, when you just want a soft glow, because it is very dim. Beautiful color, though, and the texture is wondrous.
Gloria M.
Radcliff, KY
Maybe I'm using it wrong or whatever but I can't see the shimmer on this. It is very sheer. I do see that if I lightly brush on all over my make up lasts longer through out the day. I would not buy again.
Aimee T.
Katy , TX
A really great product from a really good and steady brand. It's also very pigmented and stays true to color and wear. + the cute packaging and design is always a plus!
Tani L.
Is this Lightner natural looking ?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
How is this highlighting powder?? Looks OK, want to try it out. Anyone recommend this?
Michelle S.
Did this highlight work on medium color tone? I would love to try it.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Can this be built up for a more intense highlight?