Pacifica Gem Water Crystal Infused Micellar Cleansing Tonic

by Pacifica

Don't sleep in your makeup, you beautiful dreamer! We make it easy to be good. Watermelon, quartz and lemongrass united in this innovative rinse-free cleanser that helps capture and lift dirt, makeup and impurities. No harsh rubbing needed.

Ingredients: aqua (purified), sorbitan oleate decylglucoside crosspolymer, decyl glucoside, glycerin, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, calendula officinalis (flower) extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit water, quartz powder, xanthan gum, citrullus lanatus (watermelon) fruit extract, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (natural with lemongrass essential oil).

Usage: Apply with a fresh cotton round in circular motions to remove dirt, makeup & oil.

Pacifica Gem Water Crystal Infused Micellar Cleansing Tonic Super excited about crystal infused products! This is going to be so freaking awesome! So pretty! And fun yes! But even better, actual benefits from the crystals, which can reduce radiation, and improve mood! Oh I’ve been waiting for this! Is glitter is making a comeback!
Start your review of Pacifica Gem Water Crystal Infused Micellar Cleansing Tonic!
Louisville , KY
I recently discovered Pacifica when searching for cruelty free brands. I’ve only tried a few things from this brand so far but everything I’ve found I have loved. Great cruelty free & vegan beauty options
Apple valley, CA
This cleansing tonic is great and really works for my skin ! It has amazing ingredients and works miracles if u use as directed, and don’t forget it’s so eye appealing!! Great formula !
Newark, OH
I love this micellar water so much. It leaves my face feeling cool and refreshed! It does an amazing job at removing my makeup and cleaning my face. Would definitely recommend.
Tarentum, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite micellar water. Amazing for triple cleaning my skin and making sure all of my makeup is off. The packaging is so pretty! I’ve bought like five so far. 100% recommend!
Dagsboro, DE
I’m not a huge micellar water fan so I hardly use it but the Pacifica brand really cleanses and doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily. It doesn’t feel heavy on the skin either.
I love this stuff and mainly this one out of all of the types that they have! Leaves my skin feeling super clean and also works great for anybody with sensitive skin!
Sacramento , CA
Pacifica products never let me down. This is a great purifier and cleansing. I would recommend this and any Pacifica product. All natural, safe, and you do not have to worry about harsh effects.
Fenton, MO
I really wanted to like this.  i love crystals, and the ingredients in this sounded great for my skin.   however this wasnt horrible, but i will not buy this again.  the bottle itself went by pretty fast, seeming like i used the product up to fast.  it did remove my makeup well, with only a few swipes.  but this did not leave a wash free feeling.  the more i went over my skin with the same cotton round, the soapier and sudsier my face would get.  it felt like i had soap on my skin, so i had to use water to clean it off.  do not get this in your eyes.  it will sting really bad.
Tracy
Purchased at: ULTA
It has cute Packaging with a little crystals at the bottom of the bottle it smells quite nice, but it burns my skin I’m not sure if it’s supposed to or if I just have very sensitive skin this may work for some but not people with sensitive skin.
I didn't like this, the smell was too much for me and it didn't work as good as Garnier. It was more expensive than Garnier too but I don't mind paying a bit extra if something works really well. I ended up returning this mainly because of the smell.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Oklahoma City, OK
2 years ago
BriAnna N. • 2 years ago
I looove Pacifica! They are definitely one of my faborite brands and their gem serum and gem water are two of my fav products.