Pacifica Gem Water Crystal Infused Micellar Cleansing Tonic

by Pacifica

Don't sleep in your makeup, you beautiful dreamer! We make it easy to be good. Watermelon, quartz and lemongrass united in this innovative rinse-free cleanser that helps capture and lift dirt, makeup and impurities. No harsh rubbing needed.

Ingredients: aqua (purified), sorbitan oleate decylglucoside crosspolymer, decyl glucoside, glycerin, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, calendula officinalis (flower) extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit water, quartz powder, xanthan gum, citrullus lanatus (watermelon) fruit extract, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (natural with lemongrass essential oil).

Usage: Apply with a fresh cotton round in circular motions to remove dirt, makeup & oil.

Pacifica Gem Water Crystal Infused Micellar Cleansing Tonic Super excited about crystal infused products! This is going to be so freaking awesome! So pretty! And fun yes! But even better, actual benefits from the crystals, which can reduce radiation, and improve mood! Oh I’ve been waiting for this! Is glitter is making a comeback!
Start your review of Pacifica Gem Water Crystal Infused Micellar Cleansing Tonic!
Klamath Falls, OR
I like the smell alot. Works well and easy to use. I wish it had a pump top is my only thing I can complain about.
Louisville
Love this product one of the best thing I could do for my face.. refreshing and cleans and replenish moisture
Los Angeles, CA
Just bought it. Works fairly well. Does leave a bit of makeup behind. I now only use it on my no-makeup days.
Omaha
Nice organic brand and this feels good to clean skin when you’re lazy and don’t want to wash face in shower
Eastvale, CA
I already use so much skincare products, and this is a beautiful addition. It’s light and smells so pretty.
Madison , WI
Not only does this smell amazing but it leaves your face smooth and feeling fresh! Doesn’t burn either!
Such a great vegan micellar water! Love that’s it’s vegan with clean ingredients and does the job well!
Rolling Fork , MS
Great and easy to use for wiping off your makeup with no struggle. Great smell and gentle on the skin.
Idaho Falls, ID
I was not a big fan of this cleansing. I didn’t think it worked on my face an I didn’t like the smell.
Saint Louis, MO
Really like this. I actually use it after my cleanser around my eyes. It’s so gentle and refreshing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Oklahoma City, OK
2 years ago
BriAnna N. • 2 years ago
I looove Pacifica! They are definitely one of my faborite brands and their gem serum and gem water are two of my fav products.