Pacifica Gem Water Crystal Infused Micellar Cleansing Tonic

by Pacifica

Don't sleep in your makeup, you beautiful dreamer! We make it easy to be good. Watermelon, quartz and lemongrass united in this innovative rinse-free cleanser that helps capture and lift dirt, makeup and impurities. No harsh rubbing needed.

Ingredients: aqua (purified), sorbitan oleate decylglucoside crosspolymer, decyl glucoside, glycerin, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, calendula officinalis (flower) extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit water, quartz powder, xanthan gum, citrullus lanatus (watermelon) fruit extract, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (natural with lemongrass essential oil).

Usage: Apply with a fresh cotton round in circular motions to remove dirt, makeup & oil.

Pacifica Gem Water Crystal Infused Micellar Cleansing Tonic Super excited about crystal infused products! This is going to be so freaking awesome! So pretty! And fun yes! But even better, actual benefits from the crystals, which can reduce radiation, and improve mood! Oh I’ve been waiting for this! Is glitter is making a comeback!
Start your review of Pacifica Gem Water Crystal Infused Micellar Cleansing Tonic!
Piscatawa
Not a fan, left my skin feeling sticky, stung my skin a bit even though I don’t have sensitive skin and felt very soapy as opposed to other micellar toners I’ve used before. Would not buy again, was left dissatisfied with this purchase
Roswell, NM
Pacífica is my go to skin care! And this product is one of my favorites. It is so gentle on the skin. It cleanses my skin. This is a product I make sure to never run out of. I recommend it to all my friends and they absolutely love it.
Ooltewah, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
It has actual gems inside the bottle. Which I thought was a little unique. I love the cute packaging. I like that the scent isnt powerful. Well to me it isnt. I really enjoy the smell. It seems to really hydrate my face. So far I love it.
Dublin, PA
I love Pacifica because they are vegan and cruelty free! I am a repeat user of this product and it takes off all of my makeup with a cotton ball. The packaging is beautiful and I would buy this again and again!
Virginia Beach
Very gentle on my skin and an amazing scent. My skin tends to be sensitive to makeup removers, but with this I can get all my makeup off with feeling any sort of burning.
Mobile, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love this Micellar water. It has a nice scent, and leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. I love that it’s affordable and that the company uses green ingredients!
Defuniak Spgs, FL
I love this gem water. I used it for a week snd ny skin is so beautiful. This is my first time wver using a cleansing tonic. Not to mwntion how cute the packaging is.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my first time using a micellar water and I LOVED it. It smells amazing and it gets all the crud off your face. Great price point for how well this works.
I was so excited to try this since I love Pacifica products. I wanted to love this, but I hated it. I tried to use the whole bottle before judging to give it a fair chance. It irritated and burned my skin. I've used products containing lemongrass before and never had this issue. It also made my skin really red and dry. It barley removed my makeup and it left a sticky residue. :(
Orangevulle, UT
Pacifica Gem Water Crystal Infused Micellar Cleansing Tonic uploaded by Brittany M.
I love this product! I have fairly good skin but I was having issues with dryness for a while. I decided to pick a new cleanser out at Ulta and this did not disappoint. It is gentle on my skin while removing all of my makeup easily. I have not experienced any break outs or issues in the three months I have been using it. I highly recommend this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Oklahoma City, OK
2 years ago
BriAnna N. • 2 years ago
I looove Pacifica! They are definitely one of my faborite brands and their gem serum and gem water are two of my fav products.