Pacifica Gem Water Crystal Infused Micellar Cleansing Tonic

by Pacifica

Don't sleep in your makeup, you beautiful dreamer! We make it easy to be good. Watermelon, quartz and lemongrass united in this innovative rinse-free cleanser that helps capture and lift dirt, makeup and impurities. No harsh rubbing needed.

Ingredients: aqua (purified), sorbitan oleate decylglucoside crosspolymer, decyl glucoside, glycerin, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, calendula officinalis (flower) extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit water, quartz powder, xanthan gum, citrullus lanatus (watermelon) fruit extract, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (natural with lemongrass essential oil).

Usage: Apply with a fresh cotton round in circular motions to remove dirt, makeup & oil.

Pacifica Gem Water Crystal Infused Micellar Cleansing Tonic Super excited about crystal infused products! This is going to be so freaking awesome! So pretty! And fun yes! But even better, actual benefits from the crystals, which can reduce radiation, and improve mood! Oh I’ve been waiting for this! Is glitter is making a comeback!
Start your review of Pacifica Gem Water Crystal Infused Micellar Cleansing Tonic!
Princeton, TX
Love the scent and the packaging but the actual formula is just ok. I'm not sure why or how it could be infused with crystal-seems silly to me
Pahrump, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
Smells super good and made with all natural ingredients. Very effective at removing eye makeup but it stings slightly if it gets in your eyes.
Irvine, CA
This works well, but just be careful not to get this into your eyes, because it stings. But I really do like it - it’s gentle and effective.
Springfield, PA
This smells amazing and is so super affordable! I will never go without this and have recommended it multiple times to my family and friends
Sparks, MD
The price for Pacifica products is well worth it. I love the designs, scent and ingredients for this product and a little goes a long way.
Riverside, CA
Amazing!!! Takes off every single bit of makeup on my face. No sting. Purchased at ULTA beauty for $12. A bit pr9cey but it's worth it .
Jackson
It's a pretty good product a little pricey. It it can get the job done for sure but I do prefer other micellar waters over this one.
San Marcos , TX
I like this one but I feel that it is a little too fragrant for me. I believe that the kale version of this is a better one to choose
Palmyra, VA
In love with this. I have very sensitive skin and it doesn’t irritate it at all. The smell is amazing and it takes all my makeup off.
I love the scent of this it matches the dewy setting spray i also purchased from pacifica. Very hydrating yet cleansing and effective
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Oklahoma City, OK
2 years ago
BriAnna N. • 2 years ago
I looove Pacifica! They are definitely one of my faborite brands and their gem serum and gem water are two of my fav products.