Pacifica Gem Serum Radiant Drops uploaded by Ashley M.Pacifica Gem Serum Radiant Drops uploaded by BriAnna 💀.

BY PACIFICA

Rose quartz, watermelon and lemongrass come together with graceful mica to boost your skin’s aura & glow.

Ingredients: aqua, glycerin, sclerotium gum, sodium hyaluronate, mica, citrullus lanatus (watermelon) fruit extract, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, rosa canina fruit oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), hypnea musciformus (algae) extract, xanthan gum, quartz extract, sodium citrate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (natural).

Usage: Apply to clean skin.

Tammy K.
University Pl, WA
Texture is a bit gloppy and then it's sticky feeling on the face until you put moisturizer over it. Slightly firming, smells great and adds a bit of a glow, but I havent noticed any lasting benefits
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
Let me first say that this is not an illuminator in the sense that it isn't suppose to work like a cosmetic illuminator.  This is a serum that is used to as skincare routine to bring out up our own natural glow. This is the pretties packaging too,  very feminine with the sparkly lavender serum and scent of watermelon and lemongrass which its made of.  It also is made of rose quartz and these three ingredients combine with mica to boost natural aura and glow because mind,  body and soul are connected.  I use one to two drops per application and when applied and let absorb it leaves a sheen to your skin and though the serum looks sparkly your skin does not.  I wasn't really sure how best to use this when I first bought it so an email to pacifica customer service gave me a suggestion reply and I've used it that way since. I apply it at night before moisturizer so it can help hydrate overnight and boost my glow without makeup and environmental pollutants negating it.  All skin types would benefit from added radiance and that's what this will give you over time,  it is not an instant illuminator
Lisa G.
Houston
This serum was my first ever Pacifica purchase and I feel like it was a great investment. First of all, it’s just down right magical looking. Sparkling mica with a light lavender color in the bottle, nice dropper, all around fun and pretty. The product itself smells like real watermelon (not artificial candy watermelon) and lemongrass. It applies very evenly to skin using about 1 dropper full, for me personally. And while it does have the sparkly mica, it doesn’t really transfer to the face, it tends to stick to your fingers. I put this on before moisturizer and let it dry. I don’t find it sticky but it does create a light sheen on the face. I find that using it at night, I wake up with a more bright complexion. All in all, I think it’s a great, affordable skin care product!
Caitlin T.
Sterling Heights
I LOVE Pacifica Gem Serum Radiant Drops! The formula is light and soaks into my skin so well, doesn’t leave it greasy, and gives me a beautiful shimmer to my face! The packaging is beautiful, and I have already recommended this to many other friends! The vegan, cruelty free and all natural ingredients are a huge thing for me. The price is perfect for what it is!
Tara C.
Muncie, IN
I love the way it feels on my skin but in all honesty I don't see a difference. But it smells so good and has a good serum feel. A little pricey in my opinion. Probably wouldn't buy it again unless it was 10 dollars or less.
lauren k.
i think this stuff is mainly for the novelty. it's too expensive and not very effective. i'm more than halfway through with it and i've not noticed any difference in my skin. it does smell good and have good ingredients, but not worth it
Meghan M.
Ham Lake
This has a wonderful scent almost that of a watermelon jolly rancher, it does hydrate my skin although it doesn't give much of a glow like it looks to have.
Micki H.
Yorba Linda
This felt nice on application but I didnt notice they had any lasting affects on my skin. After a few weeks use, i did not notice a change in my skin
shaleena P.
This product smelt amazing and I really wanted to love it but it just wasn't for me it made my face feel sticky or stiff after it dried.
Erika A.
Napa, CA
Never used it. But definitely want to try it. The packaging looks spectacular. And this brand it pretty awesome.