Pacifica Gem Serum Radiant Drops uploaded by Ashley M.Pacifica Gem Serum Radiant Drops uploaded by BriAnna 💀.

BY PACIFICA

Rose quartz, watermelon and lemongrass come together with graceful mica to boost your skin’s aura & glow.

Ingredients: aqua, glycerin, sclerotium gum, sodium hyaluronate, mica, citrullus lanatus (watermelon) fruit extract, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, rosa canina fruit oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), hypnea musciformus (algae) extract, xanthan gum, quartz extract, sodium citrate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (natural).

Usage: Apply to clean skin.

BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
I love this serum! I have loved crystals and gemstones since I was a little girl way before I was introduced to the beauty world, so this products was right up my alley. Beauty + crystals = happiness. This particular serum has a great consistency, smells wonderful, and gives off a natural dewy glow. Plus, it's vegan & cruelty free! 💞 I picked mine up at Ulta for $13. I own a few Pacifica products and they're all amazing. Highly recommend!
Erin D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
Can't believe I am writing a bad review for Pacifica. This company is a favorite of mine and I will talk up another other product of theirs. But these drops were horrendous. They did nothing for me and felt like a glue like film was left all over my face. Had to return to ulta.
Tosha P.
vineland
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is AWESOME! I have a lot of trouble finding the right skin care regimen due to having extremely dry skin (especially winter time) and sensitive skin. I’ve only been using this product for 4 days and it has made a noticeable difference. I love makeup but on the days I have to work (I work in healthcare) for 12 long hours. The last thing I wanna do is put makeup on in the morning.. this serum has made my skin brighter and more even. I wake up and I don’t stress about putting makeup on..and on the plus side it smells fabulous.
Nicole C.
Brick, NJ
Another beautiful product. I love these gem serums. Being a crystal enthusiast I find it so cool that Pacifica puts crystals into their products so it makes me love it even more. It’s very moisturizing and I feel that I am getting added energy from the crystals as well.
Haley S.
las vegas
This broke out my skin in allergic reaction and acne. This brand just never comes through I always have problems and I hate their customer service. I wish I didn’t buy like four of their products at once because they suck.
Katie-Beth G.
Madisonville
I love love love this serum! I use it every morning and it helps boost the glow of my skin! The serum is very light, absorbs into my skin pretty quickly, and smells beyond divine! I love it so much I bought the “moon drops” version for nighttime use.
Caitlyn M.
Tallahassee
this is the first serum I’ve ever used and it is fantastic. my face has never been so soft! There’s glitter in the product but it barely shows on your skin so you can definitely use it during the day without becoming a vampire.
Alissa V.
Tucson, AZ
I like the feeling of this (and I LOVE this company: vegan and cruelty free) It smells amazing. I think it helped my face for a couple weeks, but I’m not sure it’s still working. I feel like my face plateaued after 3 weeks. I’ll try a charcoal mask to kind of recharge my pores, but, I may try a different serum next time.
Kate J.
I had been waiting for this to come out. Stalking it if you will. Finally snagged a bottle hoping to boost my skins glow and it did nothing but dry out my skin and look nice on my vanity. Total waste.
Rashonda S.
Raleigh, NC
Made my mineral foundation break up so quickly. My face looked all scaly it was gross. I wouldn’t call this a primer if it can’t keep foundation from doing that. I’ll admit that I have fairly oily skin but Smashbox and BareMinerals primers work just fine.