BY PACIFICA

An instant solution for dull skin, this powerful non-abrasive mask works like an intensive peel without the downtime or irritation. Formulated to remove and decongest surface debris and dead skin for a refreshed, revitalized, youthful glowing appearance.

Ingredients: aqua, glycerin, bromolein, niacin, arginine, carica papaya (papaya) fruit extract, ananas sativus (pineapple) fruit extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, zingiber officinale (ginger) extract, brassica oleracea (kale) extract , papain, macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, sclerotium gum, align, xanthan gum, chlorophyll, hyaluronic acid, polysorbate-20, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, benzyl alcohol, parfum (all natural).

• Any personal tricks you've found to make the most of this...4 Answers
Pacifica Future Youth Enzymatic Resurfacing Mask
  • "This mask leafy my face looking smoothr, more clear and refreshed after just one use. I was very impressed and I am not easily impressed either. I have somewhat sensitive skin and my skin did not find this disruptive either. " in 9 reviews
Kelsey C.
I received a free sample of this product and really enjoyed it. I don’t know that it actually ‘resurfaced’ my face or did much for exfoliating, but it smelled lovely and felt nice! I probably won’t purchase it but I’d certainly use it if it was given to me.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This is the best mask that pacifica makes! This nonabrasive peel is made of kale,  like pearls and natural aha and it helps complexions by removing dead skin, renewing dull skin and improving texture appearance in form of a green cleanse of your face.  It is gentle enough to be used daily by all skin types except sensitive skin is instructed to only apply at most every other day.  I do this mask twice a week and my skin looks better for it.  After applying an even thin layer to my entire face I leave it on for the max recommended 20 mins before I wash it off completely.  By time I rinse it off,  its mostly completely absorbed in and isn't much left to rinse away.  My skin is usually a little flushed but it goes away quickly once done.  It does burn just a bit when applied but after a few mins it fades away and rest of time,  it feels cool to my skin.  It takes my tired and stressed skin and rids it of all,  giving it an overhaul that does leave me with visibly noticeable healthier,  radiant skin.  This is as effective as chemical peel masks I have tried and this one isn't made with harmful chemicals but natural ingredients that are just as good and I really love this mask
Mariam T.
Bronx, NY
This product is amazing. I had dumps on my face from another face mask I had tried this was me giving face masks another chance. I went to ulta beauty and got me some and it was with it. My skin has never been so smooth.
Diamond D.
Cedar Hill, TX
Anyone that knows me knows that I have sensitive skin. My skin breaks out if you touch it every time my lady problems occur my skin breaks out a lot lot. But this face mask helps with the bumps. It has a very nice since it leaves your skin very soft the after feeling of having the mask on is very rich. The Mask feels like you are going to get a professional mask the spa but it is actually not from the spa. The mask is actually a good price for a good working product. This product is so good that you think that they would actually put the higher cost of the product because of how good it feels on your face. I would recommend this place to anyone considering the fact that everyone has assisted of face or just a face in general. This mask is a great things to use instead of going to the spa all the time you have a at home mask that you don't have to pay a lot of money for. And having a good working product for a loan with someone high price is Awesome You Don't See too many products that is so good that you're happy that it is at the price that is for you to afford. I can't stress how good this product is I recommend it to anybody you have a face what pumps you have a face with pimples you have a face that's a little irritating or just needs to relax this mask helps with that. So definitely go and get this product it is amazing the five stars.
Danica L.
Saint Paul, MN
This is the best product i've used so far! Makes my face super super smooth and soft like baby skin. You will not be disappointed when you put this on your face and take it off. It's gentle and not harsh. I have very sensitive skin and it works just fine!
Sarah H.
This mask works great on my sensitive skin. I use it once a week and love the results! It gives my skin an overall glow and evens out my skin tone. I highly recommend!
Sarah L.
New Britain, CT
This mask is awesome! I can't believe how much I actually like it. I've bought plenty of more expensive masks hoping to remove the dry skin buildup I get on my nose, and this worked better than anything. It also helped reduce my pore size and my adult acne. I stopped using it for a little while and I noticed the dry skin on my nose came back, and I started to get break outs again. This thing is seriously skin changing. I'll never go without it again
Kimberly M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Gel-like texture and slightly herbaceous smelling. Vague directions and no spatula to scoop out the product (I had one on hand though). I left it on for about 5 minutes, rinsed really well and my face did feel much smoothr afterward.

The aforementioned spatula and more explicit instructions would make this a 5-star product.
Regina K.
Los Angeles, CA
This was an impulse buy at Ulta. All of their packaging was too cute to resist and everything smelled incredible. I was in desperate need of a new mask and this was a fortunate hit! My skin felt so supple and soft afterwards. Unlike other masks, my skin was not horrifyingly tight and dry post-mask. Easy to apply and easy to rinse off. Fair price point.
Christa R.
Westbrook, ME
Best.Face.Mask.Ever! I love this stuff! I use it about once per week to refresh my face. It makes my skin so soft. It is a very gentle mask with a refreshing smell. Not messy at all. I purchase all of my Pacifica products at Ulta and take advantage of the buy 1 get 1 1/2 off deals that they have! This has found a permanent spot in my beauty collection!
Maria I.
Peabody, MA
Any personal tricks you've found to make the most of this mask? Use with a toner? After a shower? More than once a week? Paired products?