BY PACIFICA

Perfumed in a traditional French style, this fresh scent conjures spring with a blend of lilac, magnolia leaves, heliotrope, ylang ylang, hyacinth and subtle notes of nectarine. Alluring and romantic. This is truly the best Lilac ever.

Ingredients: alcohol denat. (natural grain), parfum (Pacifica’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), aqua (water).

Usage: Spray on your pulse points whenever you want to dream a little dream. Oh, and want to smell amazing.

• I love the smell of lilac, is this an authentic scent? Al...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Cassia E.
The good: very true, convincing lilac scent. Really smells like the flower. The bad: it's got a staying power of about ten minutes. This is body spray, not perfume.
LipstickDuchess A.
CHICAGO, IL
This is the most amazing lilac scent. I sampled it and had to go back to get the bottle. It was the last bottle and it was still there. It's fresh and overly perfumey. I feel revived when I spritz it on. Very therapeutic as it reminds me of spring and a great pick me up during the blah months of the year!
Shannon P.
Tinley Park , IL
This is the scent I've always been looking for!!! Smells exactly like lilacs which is something I have never been able to find anywhere else! Lasts quite a while and isn't overpowering!
Lucette O.
Hillsboro, OR
My obsession! I love this so much it smells so amazing I wear this every single day! I just roll it on when I feel like I need something. It just is light and fresh!
Madeline M.
Mashpee, MA
My boyfriend gave this to me for Christmas a few years ago and wow, the smell is amazing! Strong but so lovely! The bottle is adorable! I just love it!
Sarah C.
Depoe Bay, OR
I love that Pacifica uses natural ingredients and this smells exactly like you are in a field of lilacs. It's very strong so use it sparingly.
Alicia J.
Rossville, GA
So beautiful! I love lilacs, and this perfume truly captured the scent without artificial notes. It is great and a reasonable price.
jocelyne k.
Vermilion
I've never thrown a perfume in my cart so fast. Its vegan, cruelty free, and smells like a freshly bloomed lilac tree.
Jenifer W.
Burnaby, BC
this is my all time favourite smell, it reminds me of my grandma's garden growing up cuz she had lilac bushes surrounding it. makes me feel happy. very light smell not overpowering, actually wears off nicely throughout the day but leaves just enough lingering that you still get whiffs of yourself & smile
Catherine L.
Its definitely one of the better perfumes I've used, its a very light and subtle one so its not over powering or anything. It does wear off a little faster than my other perfumes though so you do have to reapply throughout the night but overall I'd recommend it
🌻Alexis S.
I love the smell of lilac, is this an authentic scent? Also, does the scent last long or would I need to apply a lotion underneath it to lock the scent in more?