Pacifica French Lilac Spray Perfume uploaded by Echo E.

BY PACIFICA

Perfumed in a traditional French style, this fresh scent conjures spring with a blend of lilac, magnolia leaves, heliotrope, ylang ylang, hyacinth and subtle notes of nectarine. Alluring and romantic. This is truly the best Lilac ever.

Ingredients: alcohol denat. (natural grain), parfum (Pacifica’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), aqua (water).

Usage: Spray on your pulse points whenever you want to dream a little dream. Oh, and want to smell amazing.

• I love the smell of lilac, is this an authentic scent? Al...1 Answers
Lexie H.
I have this in the hair+ body spray and love the scent and the dual action spray. I don’t like how thick the spray fills the air I often times get choked up and usually cough and have to leave the room because it’s over powering. I do like the product and what the brand stands for. They have a variety of scents to choose from you’re bound to find something you like. The spray is very light.
Katie-Beth G.
Madisonville
I love this perfume! I'd been searching for a vegan and cruelty free perfume in a floral scent for quite some time and was happy to come across this one. The floral is a great (it isn't overwhelming like a lot of floral perfumes are!) and long lasting. I also have the lotion and love the combo!
Cassia E.
The good: very true, convincing lilac scent. Really smells like the flower. The bad: it's got a staying power of about ten minutes. This is body spray, not perfume.
Echo E.
pollock pines
I had been looking for a lilac perfume for a minute and then I found this and let me tell u it really does smell like lilacs . It’s the real deal I do wished it lasted a little longer but it’s totally worth it I like my new scent Pacifica French Lilac Spray Perfume
Raven D.
Austin
I love this perfume. This is my 2nd fave of the Pacifica perfumes. My first fave is the gardenia scent. This lilac perfume smells to me like lily of the valley soap. I highly recommend.
LipstickDuchess A.
This is the most amazing lilac scent. I sampled it and had to go back to get the bottle. It was the last bottle and it was still there. It's fresh and overly perfumey. I feel revived when I spritz it on. Very therapeutic as it reminds me of spring and a great pick me up during the blah months of the year!
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
This is the scent I've always been looking for!!! Smells exactly like lilacs which is something I have never been able to find anywhere else! Lasts quite a while and isn't overpowering!
Lucette O.
Hillsboro, OR
My obsession! I love this so much it smells so amazing I wear this every single day! I just roll it on when I feel like I need something. It just is light and fresh!
Madeline M.
Mashpee, MA
My boyfriend gave this to me for Christmas a few years ago and wow, the smell is amazing! Strong but so lovely! The bottle is adorable! I just love it!
Sarah C.
Depoe Bay, OR
I love that Pacifica uses natural ingredients and this smells exactly like you are in a field of lilacs. It's very strong so use it sparingly.
🌻Alexis S.
I love the smell of lilac, is this an authentic scent? Also, does the scent last long or would I need to apply a lotion underneath it to lock the scent in more?