Pacifica French Lilac Body Butter uploaded by Ana G.

BY PACIFICA

This fresh scent conjures spring with a blend of lilac, magnolia leaves, heliotrope, ylang ylang, hyacinth and subtle notes of nectarine. Alluring and romantic. This is truly the best Lilac ever. The body butter helps fight signs of aging while adding deep moisture and protection. Made with nature's best moisturizers – shea butter, almond oil, safflower oil, and vitamin E, Pacifica’s paraben-free Body Butter is a skin must-have. Smell incredible with these nourishing and anti-oxidant rich ingredients.

Ingredients: aqua (purified), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut source), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin (vegetable source), glyceryl stearate (vegetable source), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, stearic acid (vegetable source), stearyl alcohol (vegetable source), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, allantoin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, hyaluronic acid, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, xanthan gum (vegetable source), algin (algae source), riboflavin (plant source), mangifera indica (mango) butter, rosa rugosa (rose) seed oil, daucus carota (carrot) seed oil, aleuritus moluccana (kukui) nut oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, linum usitatissimum (flax) seed oil, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E), panthenol (pro-vitamin B), parfum (Pacifica’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerin (plant source).

Usage: Massage into your entire beautiful body.

Buy on Amazon*
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
I love almost every Pacifica product I’ve ever tried and this lotion is no exception. Living in New Hampshire, the lilac is both our state flower and one of my all time favorite scents. This body butter is rich and creamy, and not only makes your skin feel buttery smooth, but also smells amazing and the scent lingers for hours. This product is a must have for all lilac lovers and anyone looking for a deeply hydrating lotion with no harsh chemicals.
Katie-Beth G.
Madisonville
This body butter is phenomenal and lasts forever. I'm not even a little bit kidding when I say a little goes a long way. I use about a nickel size amount and it is plenty for both legs! The scent is divine! The product doesn't absorb very quickly, so you have to really rub it in (which is why I gave this product 4 stars).
Lily M.
Portland, OR
I love Pacifica brand everything. This lotion has wonderful natural ingredients and smells super good. Leaves your skin really soft. Expensive but the good ingredient list is worth it
Ana G.
My poor arms and legs have been extremely neglected when it comes to keeping the dryness at bay so I was thrilled to discover this product. Firstly, Pacifica is one of my favorite brands with reliable scents (liquid and balm) and now, absolutely reliable moisturizer. The scent is perfect, not to strong and lingers without overwhelming and my legs have never been smoothr. This has got to be my favorite spring find!
I just love this brand! I use an expensive Guerlain perfume and this smells just like it but without the chemicals which is important to me. It's rich and moisturise and the scent really lasts. I highly recommend it. I get mine from Whole Foods!
Zoë W.
Denver, Co
This is my splurge treat that I buy. I only wear it on special occasions, and a tube lasts quite a while. It smells amazing, lasts a long time, and soaks in well. I was so happy with how real it smelled
Amber j.
DENVER, CO
This stuff smells heavenly and the scent actually lasts. It also makes my skin feel so soft. I love Pacifica products.
Lucy S.
This is the best body butter ever.I use this for my legs me hands my arms.The smell is amazing.
Narina S.
Gloucster , ON
This is a gorgeous body butter that will leave your skin super soft and smelling amazing! The lilac scent is beautiful but not overpowering and very feminine. This product can be found at many health conscious stores that carry beauty products. This is because the Pacifica brand is certified vegan and all natural.