BY PACIFICA

Get the flirtiest of lashes with our water resistant, and long wearing mascara. gorgeous long lashes are yours with the swipe of our amazing lengthening brush. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Michelle Z.
Oxford, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pencil is a great alternative liner that is comparable to prestige brands, but is vegan and cruelty free. I feel a lot better about using this on a daily basis because of the ingredients.
Amy G.
Lexington, SC
This is the smoothest eyeliner ever! It's very continuous on your eye and only takes one swipe and you're done! It's about the same as you would pay for a normal higher end eyeliner at the store but it's better for you and the environment. I actually need to go buy a new one this week, but for sure this is the only eyeliner I will use.
Angel S.
Glendale, AZ
Love this eyeliner. Great price and lastest a long time. Love this brand and that it's plant based. Overall great product.
Annalisa P.
Review for: Fringe (brown)
This eyeliner is really easy to use, and it slides on perfectly. I recommend it to anyone looking for a cruelty free product.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Gun Metal (silver/grey)
I got a sample of this in my Ipsy bag a few months ago and I like it a lot. It is smooth and easy to apply and doesn't smudge easily. I don't wear it super often because of the color, but I love it whenever I do wear it.
Whitney W.
Conroe, TX
Review for: Gun Metal (silver/grey)
I got a sample of this pencil a while back. I love it! I have sensitive eyes and this doesn't irritate my eyes. I just wish the color payoff was a little bit better. However, you can build the color up.
Lana K.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Gun Metal (silver/grey)
Got this eye pencil in Ipsy and its biggest plus is that it doesn't irritate eyes (for those who have sensitive eyes like me). The colour wasn't too pigmented, but it goes on smooth, so I guess it's a really good product for someone who searches for a budget make-up for sensitive eyes.
erika v.
upland, CA
Review for: Gun Metal (silver/grey)
These eye liners are very nice. They come in many colors and they have shimmer and non shimmer types. I must say I really like these eye liners they also can be used as an eyebrow filler if you use the brown one I don't know about the other shades. What's also cool about this brand is that you can now find them at Target !
Jo T.
Montgomery Village, MD
One I bought claimed to be water proof but it was definitely not. It melts with body heat and eventually gives you raccoon eyes. Also does not go on smoothly, lots of skipping.
gina b.
Ballston Spa, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is the only product I've really used from this brand and I'm not really a fan it smudges easily and the color payoff isn't that great I wouldn't purchase again...