BY PACIFICA

Take it all off! Jasmine and coconut water natural fiber wipes gently remove makeup, daily pollutants and everything you don’t want to sleep in. Your naked skin never looked better.

Ingredients: aqua, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) milk, decyl glucoside (plant source), allantoin (plant source), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, citric acid, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, phenoxyethanol, calendula officinalis (calendula) extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, polysorbate 20, parfum (natural).

Usage: Work the towelette in an upward circular motion on face & neck and gently wipe away makeup off your pretty face & neck. No rinsing required.
Common Sense Cautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. As with any product, if irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this towels Makeup remover safe for sensitive skin? I ...2 Answers
  • Cute packaging! Where can you purchase and what is the c...2 Answers
  • My eyes are pretty sensitive, should I use this to remove...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
These aren’t my favorite makeup removing wipes. They remove most of my makeup, but not all of it which is annoying. They also aren’t very good at removing mascara. What I liked most about them is that they didn’t burn my eyes like most wipes.
Emiley R.
St.Cloud
I love this particular print on the packaging. I feel like these are not as effective as other makeup removing wipes that are much cheaper which makes me so sad because I love Pacifica Sheet Masks. I need 3 to remove liquid eyeliner... that is just ridiculous.
Yolanda R.
Bethlehem, GA
These rose water wipes are totally an essential for my face cleaning make up removing routine. And this company is great! All of their products are awesome and make your face feeling fresh! Rose water is great for the skin look up the skin benefits!!!!!
Dale J.
Pacifica Essential Makeup Removing Wipes

I love this makeup remover! It works well at removing my makeup. It doesn’t burn my face and it smells good as well.
Victoria V.
Not a fan of these at all. I wanted to love them because I love Pacifica, but these wipes took of literally no makeup, and are heavily scented which made my eyes water. I've tried the other wipes they make and did not like them either!
yoba L.
Palisades Pk, NJ
These wipes are so painful to use. Feels like they’re stripping away all my facial oils. It does the job but with a price. Feels like there’s alcohol and your cleaning on cut on your face. Don’t recommend.
Brianna M.
Sacramento, CA
I bought this product in hopes to keep my skincare routine strictly vegan. I tried the blue packaging one previous to this one and it gave me a horrible allergic reaction, so I was hoping this one would make up for that last one. It works well if you rub the skin gently with water before using it. It doesnt work that great if you wet the wipe first for some reason. Waterproof products will be a little harder to take off, and thats when i bring the coconut oil into the mix. If you put a tiny bit of coconut oil onto these wipes, they work wonderfully. If you are like me and want to keep your routine mostly vegan, pick up some coconut oil and just add a few drops to these and voila.
Shavonte M.
I looove these. I was looking for some makeup wipes for a last minute job and ran into these at my TJ MAXX. I fell in love with the packaging and price and when I used them on my client I fell in love with the quality. They smell amazing but they are so gentle and they get the job done effortlessly. I will definitely purchase these again. They are awesome.
Genesis M.
Nashua, NH
Love this product to the max! It leaves my skin flawless & always takes off more than 90% of makeup off! Super effective and gentle towards my acne prone skin. 100/100 met my expectations, above and beyond.  Love the smell and the different colored packages and scents!
Lexa H.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought these wipes half off and I feel like I paid too much. They definitely weren't wet enough for and it took scrubbing to get off my eye makeup. Admittedly, I wear a lot of makeup so maybe if you're a minimalist, it might work for you.
Sara N.
Where can you purchase these and for how much?
Rajanie G.
where can I find this at?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Is this towels Makeup remover safe for sensitive skin? I loves to try. Thanks
pooja s.
If this doesn't work well, do you guys have any recommendation on which one is better?
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
How good are these wipes for sensitive skin?