BY PACIFICA

Pacifica Essential Makeup Removing Wipes contain 30 natural biodegradable towelettes infused with a bevy of natural ingredients like coconut milk, jojoba, calendula, chamomile and jasmine to gently cleanse and wipe away even the most stubborn makeup as well as excess oil, dirt and daily pollutants. Convenient, portable, and perfect for anytime, anywhere. Formulated without: animal ingredients (including carmine, beeswax and lanolin), animal testing. FD & C colors, mineral oil, parabens, phthalates, petroleum, propylene glycol, SLS, gluten, peanut oil and other ingredients you don't want on your skin. see more...

• Is this towels Makeup remover safe for sensitive skin? I loves to...2 Answers
  • Cute packaging! Where can you purchase and what is the cost?2 Answers
  • My eyes are pretty sensitive, should I use this to remove I makeu...1 Answers
Lindsey J.
Manhattan, KS
I really wanted to like this product, and still do but not as much as higher quality ones. It doesn't take off all my makeup.....at all. I love that they are cruelty free and vegan and scent is fresh, not chemically; which probably makes sense why it can't get every inch of my makeup off no matter how hard I scrub. I would still buy again but not my favorite.
Brianna M.
Sacramento, CA
I bought this product in hopes to keep my skincare routine strictly vegan. I tried the blue packaging one previous to this one and it gave me a horrible allergic reaction, so I was hoping this one would make up for that last one. It works well if you rub the skin gently with water before using it. It doesnt work that great if you wet the wipe first for some reason. Waterproof products will be a little harder to take off, and thats when i bring the coconut oil into the mix. If you put a tiny bit of coconut oil onto these wipes, they work wonderfully. If you are like me and want to keep your routine mostly vegan, pick up some coconut oil and just add a few drops to these and voila.
Shavonte M.
I looove these. I was looking for some makeup wipes for a last minute job and ran into these at my TJ MAXX. I fell in love with the packaging and price and when I used them on my client I fell in love with the quality. They smell amazing but they are so gentle and they get the job done effortlessly. I will definitely purchase these again. They are awesome.
Courtni B.
BUFFALO, NY
I really wanted to love these wipes but I just can't. They are marketed for removing makeup and they just are not effective. I had to scrub my undereye concealer off and usually that's an easy feat for the other wipes I've tried in the past. Let's not even talk about the raccoon eyes I had when I tried to get my mascara off before the gym. The scent is nice and they would be okay for a post workout bare faced wipe down but it's a no go for my fellow full facers.
Sabina S.
I really liked these wipes.They smell nice, don't have the pungent strong alcoholic feel to them.They do the work that they promise to do.
A good companion for your bedstand in case you're too lazy to go wash your face :p
But, a generous coat of moisturizer is needed by my skin as I have dry skin.The wipes don't really dry out the skin, but I prefer to follow this up with one :)
Genesis M.
Nashua, NH
Love this product to the max! It leaves my skin flawless & always takes off more than 90% of makeup off! Super effective and gentle towards my acne prone skin. 100/100 met my expectations, above and beyond.  Love the smell and the different colored packages and scents!
Lexa H.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought these wipes half off and I feel like I paid too much. They definitely weren't wet enough for and it took scrubbing to get off my eye makeup. Admittedly, I wear a lot of makeup so maybe if you're a minimalist, it might work for you.
Cristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these. I've tried a few of the fragrances and I love them all. Though anything with coconut wins:) easy to bring around in my kit (i am a makeup artist) and my clients always asks me what smells so good when I use them to clean my hands.
Autumn B.
Roseville, MI
For some reason these smell horrible to me. Its like a gross sunscreen.
They do get all the makeup off. But thats the only good thing.
The smell stays on my face and I feel like it clogs my pores. I always have to wash my face a second time with another cleanser after using this. Very disappointed would not recommend or buy again
Emily S.
Feels quite harsh on my skin. Love that these wipes are biodegradable, however, they don't do what they're supposed to do! Instead of removing the makeup, they just spread it to other areas of my face. If I wanted to do that, I would just use my hands. In fact, the oils on my skin sometimes do a better job of removing makeup.
Sara N.
Where can you purchase these and for how much?
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
How good are these wipes for sensitive skin?
Nicole C.
Cute packaging! Where can you purchase and what is the cost?
Lillian R.