Add a Photo

By PACIFICA
#115 in Makeup Remover
Pacifica Essential Makeup Removing Wipes contain 30 natural biodegradable towelettes infused with a bevy of natural ingredients like coconut milk, jojoba, calendula, chamomile and jasmine to gently cleanse and wipe away even the most stubborn makeup as well as excess oil, dirt and daily pollutants. Convenient, portable, and perfect for anytime, anywhere. Formulated without: animal ingredients (including carmine, beeswax and lanolin), animal testing. FD & C colors, mineral oil, parabens, phthalates, petroleum, propylene glycol, SLS, gluten, peanut oil and other ingredients you don't want on your skin.
Photos (3)
Shavonte M.
Shavonte M.
March 17, 2017, 10:04 a.m.
Review for: Essential Makeup Removing Wipes
I looove these. I was looking for some makeup wipes for a last minute job and ran into these at my TJ MAXX. I fell in love with the packaging and price and when I used them on my client I fell in love with the quality. They smell amazing but they are so gentle and they get the job done effortlessly. I will definitely purchase these again. They are awesome.
Courtni B.
Courtni B.
Buffalo, NY
March 18, 2017, 11:33 a.m.
Review for: Essential Makeup Removing Wipes
I really wanted to love these wipes but I just can't. They are marketed for removing makeup and they just are not effective. I had to scrub my undereye concealer off and usually that's an easy feat for the other wipes I've tried in the past. Let's not even talk about the raccoon eyes I had when I tried to get my mascara off before the gym. The scent is nice and they would be okay for a post workout bare faced wipe down but it's a no go for my fellow full facers.
Sabina S.
Sabina S.
March 21, 2017, 1:22 a.m.
Review for: Essential Makeup Removing Wipes
I really liked these wipes.They smell nice, don't have the pungent strong alcoholic feel to them.They do the work that they promise to do.
A good companion for your bedstand in case you're too lazy to go wash your face :p
But, a generous coat of moisturizer is needed by my skin as I have dry skin.The wipes don't really dry out the skin, but I prefer to follow this up with one :)
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
Nashua, NH
March 16, 2017, 9:50 p.m.
Review for: Essential Makeup Removing Wipes
Love this product to the max! It leaves my skin flawless & always takes off more than 90% of makeup off! Super effective and gentle towards my acne prone skin. 100/100 met my expectations, above and beyond.  Love the smell and the different colored packages and scents!
Lexa H.
Lexa H.
Phoenix, AZ
March 16, 2017, 5:48 p.m.
Review for: Essential Makeup Removing Wipes
I bought these wipes half off and I feel like I paid too much. They definitely weren't wet enough for and it took scrubbing to get off my eye makeup. Admittedly, I wear a lot of makeup so maybe if you're a minimalist, it might work for you.
Cristina J.
Cristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
March 17, 2017, 10:07 p.m.
Review for: Essential Makeup Removing Wipes
I love these. I've tried a few of the fragrances and I love them all. Though anything with coconut wins:) easy to bring around in my kit (i am a makeup artist) and my clients always asks me what smells so good when I use them to clean my hands.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Roseville, MI
March 16, 2017, 8:05 p.m.
Review for: Essential Makeup Removing Wipes
For some reason these smell horrible to me. Its like a gross sunscreen.
They do get all the makeup off. But thats the only good thing.
The smell stays on my face and I feel like it clogs my pores. I always have to wash my face a second time with another cleanser after using this. Very disappointed would not recommend or buy again
kysa l.
kysa l.
March 17, 2017, 2:03 a.m.
Review for: Essential Makeup Removing Wipes
Wow this stuff is amazing. Smells good and really gets all the makeup off. I only ever use one of the wipes to get my makeup off which is great. Moistures got skin. Definitely recommend!!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
March 16, 2017, 8:58 p.m.
Review for: Essential Makeup Removing Wipes
These makeup removers are GREAT! They smell so so so good and remove your makeup really easily and without the burning sensation that some makeup wipes tend to give us. I buy them over and over again!
Taisha W.
Taisha W.
Aberdeen , WA
March 18, 2017, 4:20 p.m.
Review for: Essential Makeup Removing Wipes
I was hopeful that these would remove your makeup effortlessly. Instead, you've got to scrub pretty hard and that makes my skin angry. It also makes my eyes burn a little bit. I'll probably stick with natural baby wipes because they remove eye makeup fast and easy.
Sara N.
Sara N.
Where can you purchase these and for how much?
Ryan K.
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
How good are these wipes for sensitive skin?
Irene B.
Irene B.
Is this worth buying?
Rajanie G.
Rajanie G.
where can I find this at?
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Cute packaging! Where can you purchase and what is the cost?