BY PACIFICA #90 in Makeup Remover

Take it all off! Jasmine and coconut water natural fiber wipes gently remove makeup, daily pollutants and everything you don’t want to sleep in. Your naked skin never looked better.

Ingredients: aqua, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) milk, decyl glucoside (plant source), allantoin (plant source), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, citric acid, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, phenoxyethanol, calendula officinalis (calendula) extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, polysorbate 20, parfum (natural).

Usage: Work the towelette in an upward circular motion on face & neck and gently wipe away makeup off your pretty face & neck. No rinsing required.
Common Sense Cautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. As with any product, if irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this towels Makeup remover safe for sensitive skin? I loves to...2 Answers
  • Cute packaging! Where can you purchase and what is the cost?2 Answers
  • My eyes are pretty sensitive, should I use this to remove I makeu...1 Answers
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
These aren’t my favorite makeup removing wipes. They remove most of my makeup, but not all of it which is annoying. They also aren’t very good at removing mascara. What I liked most about them is that they didn’t burn my eyes like most wipes.
Dale J.
Pacifica Essential Makeup Removing Wipes

I love this makeup remover! It works well at removing my makeup. It doesn’t burn my face and it smells good as well.
Alana M.
Hollywood , FL
I love trying out new facewipes, sometimes you just need to freshen up and these wipes do the trick! They smell great and you can get them at target which is great because you know where ever you are if there's a target around you can find them !
Brianna M.
Sacramento, CA
I bought this product in hopes to keep my skincare routine strictly vegan. I tried the blue packaging one previous to this one and it gave me a horrible allergic reaction, so I was hoping this one would make up for that last one. It works well if you rub the skin gently with water before using it. It doesnt work that great if you wet the wipe first for some reason. Waterproof products will be a little harder to take off, and thats when i bring the coconut oil into the mix. If you put a tiny bit of coconut oil onto these wipes, they work wonderfully. If you are like me and want to keep your routine mostly vegan, pick up some coconut oil and just add a few drops to these and voila.
Shavonte M.
I looove these. I was looking for some makeup wipes for a last minute job and ran into these at my TJ MAXX. I fell in love with the packaging and price and when I used them on my client I fell in love with the quality. They smell amazing but they are so gentle and they get the job done effortlessly. I will definitely purchase these again. They are awesome.
Genesis M.
Nashua, NH
Love this product to the max! It leaves my skin flawless & always takes off more than 90% of makeup off! Super effective and gentle towards my acne prone skin. 100/100 met my expectations, above and beyond.  Love the smell and the different colored packages and scents!
Lexa H.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought these wipes half off and I feel like I paid too much. They definitely weren't wet enough for and it took scrubbing to get off my eye makeup. Admittedly, I wear a lot of makeup so maybe if you're a minimalist, it might work for you.
Lindsey J.
Manhattan, KS
I really wanted to like this product, and still do but not as much as higher quality ones. It doesn't take off all my makeup.....at all. I love that they are cruelty free and vegan and scent is fresh, not chemically; which probably makes sense why it can't get every inch of my makeup off no matter how hard I scrub. I would still buy again but not my favorite.
K W.
I bought these myself as part of a kit with other Pacifica wipes at Ulta (non promotional review, but I did use he in store Ulta coupon). I needed these for a hotel and flight where I knew I would need to freshen up. Keep a good seal on these, sometimes that doesn't adhere very well and could be kept in a zipper bag for backup. A single wipe can take off bb cream, lipstick, eyeshadow, and brow. Color me amazed, my sensitive skin didn't feel burny either, get over dry, or redden.
Autumn B.
Roseville, MI
For some reason these smell horrible to me. Its like a gross sunscreen.
They do get all the makeup off. But thats the only good thing.
The smell stays on my face and I feel like it clogs my pores. I always have to wash my face a second time with another cleanser after using this. Very disappointed would not recommend or buy again
Sara N.
Where can you purchase these and for how much?
Irene B.
Is this worth buying?
Nicole C.
Cute packaging! Where can you purchase and what is the cost?
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
How good are these wipes for sensitive skin?
Rajanie G.
where can I find this at?