Pacifica Essential Makeup Removing Wipes

by Pacifica

Take it all off! Jasmine and coconut water natural fiber wipes gently remove makeup, daily pollutants and everything you don’t want to sleep in. Your naked skin never looked better.

Ingredients: aqua, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) milk, decyl glucoside (plant source), allantoin (plant source), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, citric acid, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, phenoxyethanol, calendula officinalis (calendula) extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, polysorbate 20, parfum (natural).

Usage: Work the towelette in an upward circular motion on face & neck and gently wipe away makeup off your pretty face & neck. No rinsing required.
Common Sense Cautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. As with any product, if irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.

Do these makeup wipes work for eye makeup
Nobody should use facial wipes as they strip your natural oils! I wash told to throw them all away.. packaging is way cute though
How good are these Wipes? Does it do the job or is it like most Wipes that don't do the job at all?
Start your review of Pacifica Essential Makeup Removing Wipes!
Lindsay G.
United states
Pacifica Essential Makeup Removing Wipes uploaded by Lindsay G.
Purchased at: Target
These wipes aren't terrible but they aren't the best either. They do the job of removing makeup pretty good, however every time I use them underneath my under eye area to remove makeup it burns my delicate under eye skin. They have a strong scent too, but I actually really like it and scents do not bother me. Would recommend if you're only using it on the face not the under eye area and also only if you don't mind scents.
Julia Z.
Fairly effective at removing makeup, sometimes takes more than more one wipe to get off all my makeup
kysa L.
Pacifica Essential Makeup Removing Wipes uploaded by kysa L.
Wow this stuff is amazing. Smells good and really gets all the makeup off. I only ever use one of the wipes to get my makeup off which is great. Moistures got skin. Definitely recommend!!
Heather H.
Beaverton, OR
Firsr make up wipe I have purchased and I like them ok. I feel with a full face of makeup I need to use 2 wipes but one can get the job done on normal days. Smells nice, doesn't leak product.
Shavonte M.
Houston , TX
I looove these. I was looking for some makeup wipes for a last minute job and ran into these at my TJ MAXX. I fell in love with the packaging and price and when I used them on my client I fell in love with the quality. They smell amazing but they are so gentle and they get the job done effortlessly. I will definitely purchase these again. They are awesome.
brooke B.
Very gentle on sensitive skin but can't remove eye make up just on its own, it cleanses and removes face make up well though
Lexa H.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought these wipes half off and I feel like I paid too much. They definitely weren't wet enough for and it took scrubbing to get off my eye makeup. Admittedly, I wear a lot of makeup so maybe if you're a minimalist, it might work for you.
Melissa E.
Reno, NV
These wipes were pretty decent. They had a really nice smell and they did what they were supposed to do. However, it felt a bit oily after I was done using them and I found them to be pretty overpriced.
Kimmey D.
Ladson, SC
Pacifica Essential Makeup Removing Wipes uploaded by Kimmey D.
It does the job, but i feel like it does not completely get off all of my makeup. I prefer my ponds makeup remover a little bit more. But it will get the majority of your makeup off and will get the job done.
Selena W.
Freeport, Florida
Smells good. Feels good. Makes you look good 😉. I can't do without them. I neeeeeeeeeeeed them! I like it a lot.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...