Pacifica Enzymatic Exfoliating Wipes uploaded by Elisha S.Pacifica Enzymatic Exfoliating Wipes uploaded by Apryl L.

BY PACIFICA

Gently cleanse your face of toxins, oil, pollutants and dirt while reviving your skin with the Enzymatic Exfoliating Wipes from Pacifica. Containing ingredients like peach and apricot to rejuvenate the skin, these exfoliating wipes will improve your natural skin texture and inspire a radiant glow for all skin types. These skin-loving wipes are an indispensable part of your daily routine for healthy skin, thanks to their natural formula that excludes animal products for a vegan and cruelty-free treatment

Buy on Target
Jennifer K.
Nashville, TN
I like the scent of these wipes, but do feel a bit of a tingle when I use them so I know they’re doing something. However, I’m not sure I would consider them exfoliating in the same way an apricot exfoliating wash is. I will continue using the pack I have purchased, but am not sure whether I will continue purchasing them.
Janae U.
Fresno, CA
I bought these at Target cause they were in such a convenient little set and I could slip them in my bag. I loved the smell and just how refreshed and clean I felt at the end of the day, even though I had only used a facial wipe. It really gets down deep and removes all the dirt and grime.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
I really love the smell of these wipes!!! I don't think one wipe is enough to take off all your makeup though. So I usually have to wash my face afterwards. I had never tried this brand before , but I do love the netrugena ones compared to these. These dont have any scrubs to help, its just a smooth towel.
Nicki D.
Get wipes! I'm very picky when it comes to my skin care and was a little hesitant to these out but they were gentle and cleansed really good! They didn't make my skin feel dry and it looked very fresh after wards. I will be buying these again because they are some of the best wipes I have used.
C B.
These dry out really fast. The smell is fine but it's not really exfoliating in my opinion. I didn't feel like it left my face very clean. In spite of that my face felt right and dry after use. Baby wipes are more effective. Wouldn't buy again.
Emma H.
These a fabulous. They smell fantastic. I take these with me when I go on vacation or staying over night somewhere. They're very easy to travel with. They work really well. They leave my body feeling refreshed. I would highly recommend trying these!
Samantha R.
Brandon , FL
Awesome product! I use these everyday when I take off my makeup before bed. They leave my face feeling super soft and they smell great! Wish there was more in a pack but I buy them two or three packs at a time
Sophie B.
Seattle, WA
I bought these looking for an alternative to manual exfoliation because my skin started to get irritated when I used my other face wipes that have a rough side for really scrubbing the gubk off your face. I like most pacifica products but the smell of this one really bothered me for some reason. I dont usualky have an issue with scents in my skincare even though I prefer unscented because its one less thing going on my skin but the scent if these was almost cloyingly sweet and I have to hold my breath while i use them. Luckily it fades quickly because I realky do like having these as an alternative to my other face wipes and they seem to work pretty well.
Robin S.
Grove city
Love this brand! Smelt sooo good, I will defiantly use these again! It had nice packaging! Soft and left my skin feeling smooth! Bought it online, came straight to my door within a week!
Elisha S.
They smell really good and they're a wonderful price, only issue is that they're small and I have to use a couple of them to get everything off. I only paid $3 and they were worth it.
cassie S.
Do these wipes leave a film on your face?