BY PACIFICA

Enlightened Gloss gives you a supernatural shine without the plasticizers used in most lip glosses on the market. Smooth and non-sticky with nourishing hydration and long lasting natural color. Infused with coconut and antioxidants to help support superior lip health. This gloss is for anyone who wants to hydrate their lips and add gorgeous sheer color with a glossy shine.

Ingredients: carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oil, oleic/linolenic polyglycerides, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) esters, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, silica, olea europaea (olive) oil, parfum (natural), tocopherol, eupatorium rebaudianum bertoni (stevia) leaf extract. May contain: calcium sodium borosilicate, eclipta prostrata extract (natural color), melia azadirachta (neem) leaf extract, manganese violet CI 77742, titanium dioxide CI 77891, iron oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, mica, tin oxide.

Usage: Apply with the wand, or use a lip brush for super defined lip.

Buy on ULTA*
Autumn L.
Farmington, AR
Review for: Beach Kiss more...
Love this Pacifica Enlightened Gloss! It is not sticky at all and is the perfect color for a natural, yet shimmery finish! It has a good stay power, and makes my lips look nice and full and plump! The packaging is gorgeous and so luxe looking! I would definitely purchase again.
Tiffany P.
Pacifica has amazing products and this definitely one of them! Amazing natural ingredients that are beneficial for any skin type! This lip gloss moisturizes and smooths my lips while giving great color! Will purchase again!
Gisela Q.
Bronx, NY
I have this lip gloss in the color Opal. I love the color, and the quality is very good. The price is affordable. The package is beautiful. The way Pacifica send their products in a beautiful box is wonderful. I totally recommend their products
Elizabeth C.
Lakewood , OH
Pacifica is one of my favorite brands for makeup and skincare. As a makeup artist and esthetician I absolutely love the quality of ingredients and the color selections. Enlightens Gloss is smooth, shiny, nourishing and comes in a great variety of colors. I love that these aren’t sticky. A must!
Brittany K.
Rocky Mount, NC
Review for: Poppy more...
I found this lip gloss at Target and I was like why not give it a try and I'm soooo glad I did. it is super soft on my lips. not sticky or over powering. the color is sheer but I'm so in love with this. I have to get all of them.
Shirley M.
Review for: Poppy more...
I just recently discovered Pacifica's lip gloss in the color Poppy. The texture alone is great. Application is smooth, not sticky. Leaves my lips feeling really nice. The color is a bit sheer but the shine is a great.
Jessica H.
Nice colors with just a hint of sparkle - I like using this to spruce up a natural makeup look. A little bit on the sticky side, but not too bad.
Laura P.
Orange, CA
Review for: Nudist more...
I love love LOVE this lip gloss!! Fantastic color, feels great on the lips and a great value. Plus the company stands for great values!
Amber C.
Wilmington, NC
Go to gloss. It stays on well, has a great color, cruelty free and good ingredients. Always leaves my lips feelin soft.
Latrisha O.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like this lip gloss alot, it last all day long. They have a variety of colors and shades. It is not to think or thin.
Lisa F.
Can this lip gloss be worn everyday?