BY PACIFICA

Age means nothing when your skin is healthy. Refuse to obey time with this potent formula supported by concentrated peptides, floral stem cells, antioxidants, and advanced extracts that join forces to deeply moisturize and improve skin's youthful glow.

Our Fleuracell Complex™ with concentrated floral stem cells will make your dreams come true.

Ingredients: aqua, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin (vegetable) ethylhexyl palmitate, acetyl hexapeptide-3, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, palmitoyl tripeptide-3, butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, laminaria hyperborea (kelp) extract, tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, hyaluronic acid, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, panthenol (vitamin B5), allantoin, xanthan gum, sodium alginate, avena sativa (oat) beta glucan, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, iris pallida (sweet iris) leaf cell extract, rosa damascena (damascus rose) leaf cell extract, cichorium intybus (chicory) root oligosaccharides, caesalpinia spinosa gum, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, pelargonium (geranium) oil.

Usage: Can be used day and night on clean skin. Reapply when extra hydration is needed.
Common Sense Cautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. As with any product, if irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.

• Has anyone used this product? I like that it mentions ste...3 Answers
  • Where can you buy this? Is the cream light or heavy when ...2 Answers
  • Is this suitable for oily, acne prone skin?3 Answers
Pacifica Dreamy Youth Day & Night Face Cream

Start your review of Pacifica Dreamy Youth Day & Night Face Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This product is absolute perfection. The cream is smoothing, hydrating and refreshing. It feels so great on the skin and is lightweight enough to use under makeup. It's lightly scented but after applying you cannot smell it at all. I highly recommend this product!" in 11 reviews
  • "My favorite moisturizer ever. It smells clean and heavenly but doesn't overwhelm like most products, it is light but moisturizes my dry skin very well (I have to adjust how much I use from summer-winter, but it's never an excessive amount and I can always find the balance for what I need). It absorbs into the skin quickly and doesn't leave any sort of residue, and it works amazing underneath makeup. It's full of essential oils, which usually break me out but with this stuff doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all, and it's free of parabens and chemicals. Y'all don't know what you're missing not trying this stuff! " in 5 reviews
Cassandra K.
Indianapolis, IN
This product doesn't get enough credit!  I have very sensitive/highly reactive (as in I can't even use Cetaphil or CeraVe products), and dry skin.  I love my Olay Regenerist fragrance free, but I sometimes want a little more hydration.  I tried this and was terrified it would break me out.  It had many similar ingredients to my Almay Smart Shade Anti-Aging foundation, so I thought it would be ok.  It has been an incredible addition to my winter skincare routine, and my face is perfect with this!  I really love the price point and the packaging, the ingredients, I believe, can't be topped at a drugstore, and the light fragrance (naturally from the geranium oil) doesn't bother my asthma at all.  It's very pleasant.  I am 41, have hyper sensitive post-radiation/cancer skin, and this doesn't upset my skin in the least.
river e.
Pittsburgh
Purchased at: Target
pacifica’s products are decent overall, and almost perfect in some cases. this moisturizer is almost perfect. if they’d leave out fragrances and fragrant plant oils, geranium oil in this case, i would use their products MUCH more often. fragrance, even the essential oils that are in most of their products, is very irritating and sensitizing to skin, even if we can’t visibly see the damage until much later. i like this cream and most of its ingredients, but i can’t use it every day like i’d like to because of the geranium oil, and that makes me sad.

this product would be absolutely perfect otherwise. please, pacifica! please make truly fragrance free products! i will buy every single one of them if you do.
courtnie b.
Monroe, LA
Purchased at: Target
Picked this up in a set Target had, I'm really liking it! I have normal to dry, super sensitive skin and this hasn't irritated my skin or broke me out! 🙌 The consistency is perfect for me.. not liquidity but not heavy thick either. I mainly use it in the mornings as I use their Pacifica Wake Up Beautiful Super Hydration Sleepover Mask at night. Has a nice rose scent, but it doesn't linger long. I also combined it with Pacifica Super Flower Rapid Response Face Oil!
Renada L.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Target
By far my favorite face cream! I bought this randomly one day and to be honest didn’t use it right away. It wasn’t until I got a pretty deep cut on my nose that I reached for it- trying to keep it from scarring too badly. My fresh scar was still there but noticeably smaller in just a day. I figured if it could do that, it would actually make a difference on the rest of my face and I was right..loveeee this and talk about it to all of my friends. I add a little extra of it to my forehead and neck area to hopefully help prevent bad wrinkles too.
Vicki B.
Parsons
Purchased at: Amazon
I just started using this product, so I cant give anything but first impressions in my review. I really like this do far. Very lovely soft, natural floral rose scent. The scent is very calming. I really enjoy it. Silky texture that absorbs well into my skin, with no greasy feel. It is light as in it absorbs like a lotion, yet indulgent like a cream. Very nice medium. I havent worn it under makeup yet, but I can tell it will pair very well. It hasnt caused any irritation to my sensitive skin either. So far, I really enjoy this cream.
Katie M.
This is one of my favorite moisturizers because of the natural ingredients, the fresh feeling once you apply it to your face, the lightweight formula, and the fresh scent. This is my go to moisturizer! The only issue I have is that I can’t always get to Ulta, so I would pick it up at my local Target but they don’t always have Pacifica products stocked.
Samantha P.
Chicago
Mmm I love Pacifica.. Their stuff always smells so good and feels so extravagant. I just think their packaging and branding is amazing. I needed a good, paraben-free moisturizer and this was it. It works great. Its pretty expensive though, that's the only thing.. I'm on month 2 with it and still going strong. Not the worst price, not the best.
Jennie D.
This is my favorite spring/summer/fall moisturizer. It absorbs nicely and I have seen a brightening effect since using this cream. It's one of the few moisturizers I've repurchased and will continue to repurchase. Unfortunately, my skin is so dry or I live in such a dry climate, or the combination of both, this moisturizer is just not enough for me alone in the winter. I still use it daily but need to add a heavier cream in addition to it. I love the pump dispenser on this and the light pleasant frangrance. I have loved everything I've tried from Pacifica, the only reason I knocked a star is because it's not quite moisturizing enough for me all year round, but that might be what makes it perfect for you!
Ruth M.
Purchased at: Target
I have sensitive dry skin and allergies. This is my favorite find! I only have to use 2 pumps on my whole face and neck and I love that it is bit a night and day cream. It has brightened my skin! My face looks healthy and young!
Bernadette T.
South Gate, CA
Omg im in love of this product!! Since you start using it you are gonna se a change in your skin, you are gonna have your face very soft and hydrated, and it help you if you have acne, it’s not oily and has a grate smell.
Kori G.
Is this suitable for oily, acne prone skin?
Brittany R.
Portland
How does this make your skin feel?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Where can you buy this? Is the cream light or heavy when applied?