BY PACIFICA

A feather-light, weightless fluid foundation with incredible coverage that looks and feels makeup-free. Shade-matching minerals work with your natural complexion and allow for adjustable, seamless perfection that leaves your skin looking healthy and bright. 100% physical broad spectrum SPF 20 provides both UVA and UVB protection.

Ingredients: caprylic/capric triglyceride, coconut alkanes, silica, coco-caprylate/caprate, jojoba esters, lecithin, chondrus crispus extract, rosa centifolia flower extract, iris pallida leaf extract, parfum (all natural). May Contain: iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Usage: SHAKE WELL. Apply to clean skin. Blend well in a circular motion.

Megan K.
Norwalk, CT
Well, to start with I am a huge fan of Pacifica products. I love a lot from them, but a few things here and there are a bit eh, and this is one of them. It’s not terrible - but it’s not good. I have quite oily skin, acne prone. Here are my concerns: this stuff applies better with your fingers than any brush or BB. But it leaves a horrible residue on your hands that you can only get rid of by washing your hands thoroughly. Not ideal for out-the-door. In addition, it clings quite badly around the nose and any dry spots. It wore OK throughout the day but really did not perform well on the outskirts of my face, where it wore of very quickly. The shade match was ideal for me, and I loved the amount of coverage it provided while still feeling light on the skin. Overall, more bad than good so I will not repurchase.
Pamela P.
Pacifico’s beauty products are amazing. Accept they do not have products for women of color that are past a certain shade. The coverage is buildable. But it is more sheer coverage. I would only buy it again if I could find a perfect color to match my skin. I purchased mine from Ulta Beauty.
Laurie H.
I like the way this feels on, since it’s a serum. But I don’t love the way it looks on. It creases even though it’s not thick or cakey. It’s weird. I love Pacifica, but I won’t be repurchasing.
Jacey D.
Toronto
Decent product , repeated with this 4 times , would like better coverage , also Pacifica caters to lighter skin tones but not as much for medium or darker tones so I would prefer more options for medium to darker tones .
Rogue W.
I liked it at first but as time went on it feels weird on the skin, I only use it when I really need it which is very rarely. Need to shake it a lot and use very sparingly it can get cakey if you use too much
courtnie b.
Monroe, LA
Loving this foundation! I have very sensitive skin and usually can't wear liquid foundation without it breaking me out. I decided to give this a try, being it's has more natural ingredients. I was skeptical when I saw the shade, it looked way too orange.. But surprisingly it matches great! Feels lightweight & hasn't broke me out! It does seems a little oily, but after shaken up really well, it works great. Their matte powder goes along great with it!
Amanda F.
I have recently switched to mineral style makeup - healthier for my acne prone skin and being more mindful of what I put on my body. I like that this foundation has SPF in it because I do not apply daily as I should. The foundation is lightweight. Coverage is about medium. It covers my acne but not as much as full coverage would. I enjoy that it doesn’t look caked on and my face hasn’t reacted negatively to it. It is lightweight and doesn’t make my skin feel greasy after a full days wear. I would suggest if you are looking for a medium coverage foundation.
Rebecca H.
Fort Stewart
Not full coverage at all. 🙄. Extremely watery. DO NOT recommend at all. Wayyyy toooo priceyyyy 💰
Andrea T.
Apache Jct, AZ
I really love the formula on this and it's pretty long lasting, after a 9 hour work day it's still looking pretty good. I also love the fact it's light weight and plays well with my other make up.
Kitty B.
A great, light coverage foundation with SPF! I wish the SPF was higher, but otherwise this is a near perfect product. The natural ingredients don't upset my skin, which is great. It's so light, it almost feels like I have nothing at all on my skin, and I love it!
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
How much coverage does this have? How long does it last? Is it easily blendable? And what finish does it have?
Maritza M.
Has Anyone tried the Pacfica CC cream? which would you say has better coverage?