BY PACIFICA

A feather-light, weightless fluid foundation with incredible coverage that looks and feels makeup-free. Shade-matching minerals work with your natural complexion and allow for adjustable, seamless perfection that leaves your skin looking healthy and bright. 100% physical broad spectrum SPF 20 provides both UVA and UVB protection.

Ingredients: caprylic/capric triglyceride, coconut alkanes, silica, coco-caprylate/caprate, jojoba esters, lecithin, chondrus crispus extract, rosa centifolia flower extract, iris pallida leaf extract, parfum (all natural). May Contain: iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Usage: SHAKE WELL. Apply to clean skin. Blend well in a circular motion.

Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is supposed to be shade adjusting to your skin tone. I normally wear the Josie Maran serum foundation which does adjust to my skin tone. This stuff did not adjust to my skin tone and let me with an awkward orange tint to my face. You are better off spending the extra cash for the Josie Maran one.
Rebecca H.
Fort Stewart
Not full coverage at all. 🙄. Extremely watery. DO NOT recommend at all. Wayyyy toooo priceyyyy 💰
Irmaris L.
This is a mess! Too liquid and runny. Pacifica is a good brand the ingredients are great but I don't know why is called a foundation. It doesn't give me any coverage, is more like a serum with sun protection.
Elizabeth W.
Puyallup , WA
This is super runny, like when I pumped the first pump out it went on my hand and ran over! Terrible! Not good coverage either at all and made my face breakout. I was very disappointed as I am a huge Pacifica fan. Just not this particular product.
Megan K.
Well, to start with I am a huge fan of Pacifica products. I love a lot from them, but a few things here and there are a bit eh, and this is one of them. It’s not terrible - but it’s not good. I have quite oily skin, acne prone. Here are my concerns: this stuff applies better with your fingers than any brush or BB. But it leaves a horrible residue on your hands that you can only get rid of by washing your hands thoroughly. Not ideal for out-the-door. In addition, it clings quite badly around the nose and any dry spots. It wore OK throughout the day but really did not perform well on the outskirts of my face, where it wore of very quickly. The shade match was ideal for me, and I loved the amount of coverage it provided while still feeling light on the skin. Overall, more bad than good so I will not repurchase.
Jacey D.
Toronto
Decent product , repeated with this 4 times , would like better coverage , also Pacifica caters to lighter skin tones but not as much for medium or darker tones so I would prefer more options for medium to darker tones .
Heather D.
Nashville
This is a little hard to use - I like the consistency, but I think for the money, the Pacifica CC Cream is the way to go for foundation. The sun protection and absence of chemicals are great benefits, but the serum consistency causes me to take more time blending. If you're thinking of purchasing- try the CC Cream first!
Pamela P.
Pacifico’s beauty products are amazing. Accept they do not have products for women of color that are past a certain shade. The coverage is buildable. But it is more sheer coverage. I would only buy it again if I could find a perfect color to match my skin. I purchased mine from Ulta Beauty.
Laurie H.
I like the way this feels on, since it’s a serum. But I don’t love the way it looks on. It creases even though it’s not thick or cakey. It’s weird. I love Pacifica, but I won’t be repurchasing.
Andrea T.
Apache Jct, AZ
I really love the formula on this and it's pretty long lasting, after a 9 hour work day it's still looking pretty good. I also love the fact it's light weight and plays well with my other make up.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
How much coverage does this have? How long does it last? Is it easily blendable? And what finish does it have?
Maritza M.
Has Anyone tried the Pacfica CC cream? which would you say has better coverage?