BY PACIFICA

A feather-light, weightless fluid foundation with incredible coverage that looks and feels makeup-free. Shade-matching minerals work with your natural complexion and allow for adjustable, seamless perfection that leaves your skin looking healthy and bright. 100% physical broad spectrum SPF 20 provides both UVA and UVB protection.

Ingredients: caprylic/capric triglyceride, coconut alkanes, silica, coco-caprylate/caprate, jojoba esters, lecithin, chondrus crispus extract, rosa centifolia flower extract, iris pallida leaf extract, parfum (all natural). May Contain: iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Usage: SHAKE WELL. Apply to clean skin. Blend well in a circular motion.

Buy on Target*
Rebecca H.
Fort Stewart
Not full coverage at all. 🙄. Extremely watery. DO NOT recommend at all. Wayyyy toooo priceyyyy 💰
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is supposed to be shade adjusting to your skin tone. I normally wear the Josie Maran serum foundation which does adjust to my skin tone. This stuff did not adjust to my skin tone and let me with an awkward orange tint to my face. You are better off spending the extra cash for the Josie Maran one.
Irmaris L.
This is a mess! Too liquid and runny. Pacifica is a good brand the ingredients are great but I don't know why is called a foundation. It doesn't give me any coverage, is more like a serum with sun protection.
Elizabeth W.
Puyallup , WA
This is super runny, like when I pumped the first pump out it went on my hand and ran over! Terrible! Not good coverage either at all and made my face breakout. I was very disappointed as I am a huge Pacifica fan. Just not this particular product.
Jacey D.
Toronto
Decent product , repeated with this 4 times , would like better coverage , also Pacifica caters to lighter skin tones but not as much for medium or darker tones so I would prefer more options for medium to darker tones .
Heather D.
Nashville
This is a little hard to use - I like the consistency, but I think for the money, the Pacifica CC Cream is the way to go for foundation. The sun protection and absence of chemicals are great benefits, but the serum consistency causes me to take more time blending. If you're thinking of purchasing- try the CC Cream first!
Rogue W.
I liked it at first but as time went on it feels weird on the skin, I only use it when I really need it which is very rarely. Need to shake it a lot and use very sparingly it can get cakey if you use too much
Amanda F.
I have recently switched to mineral style makeup - healthier for my acne prone skin and being more mindful of what I put on my body. I like that this foundation has SPF in it because I do not apply daily as I should. The foundation is lightweight. Coverage is about medium. It covers my acne but not as much as full coverage would. I enjoy that it doesn’t look caked on and my face hasn’t reacted negatively to it. It is lightweight and doesn’t make my skin feel greasy after a full days wear. I would suggest if you are looking for a medium coverage foundation.
Andrea T.
Apache Jct, AZ
I really love the formula on this and it's pretty long lasting, after a 9 hour work day it's still looking pretty good. I also love the fact it's light weight and plays well with my other make up.
Danielle J.
I love the ingredients in this foundation - it's pretty easy to apply, but is a little bit greasy feeling at first. A little goes a long way - you only need 1-2 drops for your whole face. I would say it's about medium coverage. It is long-lasting. I have combination skin and it works pretty well for me. Not my favorite I've ever used, but would definitely buy again. Pacifica Dreamy Cover SPF 20 Bare-Faced Serum Foundation
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
How much coverage does this have? How long does it last? Is it easily blendable? And what finish does it have?
Mari M.
Has Anyone tried the Pacfica CC cream? which would you say has better coverage?