BY PACIFICA

A feather-light, weightless fluid foundation with incredible coverage that looks and feels makeup-free. Shade-matching minerals work with your natural complexion and allow for adjustable, seamless perfection that leaves your skin looking healthy and bright. 100% physical broad spectrum SPF 20 provides both UVA and UVB protection.

Ingredients: caprylic/capric triglyceride, coconut alkanes, silica, coco-caprylate/caprate, jojoba esters, lecithin, chondrus crispus extract, rosa centifolia flower extract, iris pallida leaf extract, parfum (all natural). May Contain: iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Usage: SHAKE WELL. Apply to clean skin. Blend well in a circular motion.

Buy on Target*
Heather D.
Nashville
This is a little hard to use - I like the consistency, but I think for the money, the Pacifica CC Cream is the way to go for foundation. The sun protection and absence of chemicals are great benefits, but the serum consistency causes me to take more time blending. If you're thinking of purchasing- try the CC Cream first!
Andrea T.
Apache Jct, AZ
I really love the formula on this and it's pretty long lasting, after a 9 hour work day it's still looking pretty good. I also love the fact it's light weight and plays well with my other make up.
Elizabeth G.
Edinburg , TX
I'm a little torn at this point. I've have tried this a few times in the darkest shade and it is quite dark. I really wasn't expecting that because the packaging made it seem lighter but when I tried it on my face is was really warm lol. Other than the shade I really like the texture. It's very light but you definitely need to set it, which I always do but thought I'd mention it. After I set it it does tend to last all day and gives a nice "lived in" look. I might be looking into getting a lighter shade!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is supposed to be shade adjusting to your skin tone. I normally wear the Josie Maran serum foundation which does adjust to my skin tone. This stuff did not adjust to my skin tone and let me with an awkward orange tint to my face. You are better off spending the extra cash for the Josie Maran one.
Emily S.
Independence , OH
I really like this foundation because it is super light and doesn't feel like you are wearing much. If you want a lot of coverage I wouldn't suggest this foundation. It gives light coverage that feels hydrating and gives a dewy finish.
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
I was pleasantly surprised by this foundation. I didn't know what to expect. But, it actually covered super well. The bottle says a little goes a long way and it's true. I only use about a half a pump and it covers my entire face. The serum based foundation spreads really well and blends amazingly. I find that throughout the day, my skin continues to look even and the coverage lasts. The price is extremely reasonable also. I am surprised I haven't heard more about this foundation from green beauty you tubers or bloggers. It deserves more credit.
Elizabeth W.
Puyallup , WA
This is super runny, like when I pumped the first pump out it went on my hand and ran over! Terrible! Not good coverage either at all and made my face breakout. I was very disappointed as I am a huge Pacifica fan. Just not this particular product.
Irmaris L.
This is a mess! Too liquid and runny. Pacifica is a good brand the ingredients are great but I don't know why is called a foundation. It doesn't give me any coverage, is more like a serum with sun protection.
Laura P.
Orange, CA
I adore this foundation! So light yet covers PHENOMINALLY! I hate foundation but absolutely love this because it does not feel like foundation at all.
Rebecca H.
Fort Stewart
Not full coverage at all. 🙄. Extremely watery. DO NOT recommend at all. Wayyyy toooo priceyyyy 💰
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
How much coverage does this have? How long does it last? Is it easily blendable? And what finish does it have?
Mari M.
Has Anyone tried the Pacfica CC cream? which would you say has better coverage?