Amanda F.
I have recently switched to mineral style makeup - healthier for my acne prone skin and being more mindful of what I put on my body. I like that this foundation has SPF in it because I do not apply daily as I should. The foundation is lightweight. Coverage is about medium. It covers my acne but not as much as full coverage would. I enjoy that it doesn’t look caked on and my face hasn’t reacted negatively to it. It is lightweight and doesn’t make my skin feel greasy after a full days wear. I would suggest if you are looking for a medium coverage foundation.