BY PACIFICA

A feather-light, weightless fluid foundation with incredible coverage that looks and feels makeup-free. Shade-matching minerals work with your natural complexion and allow for adjustable, seamless perfection that leaves your skin looking healthy and bright. 100% physical broad spectrum SPF 20 provides both UVA and UVB protection.

Ingredients: caprylic/capric triglyceride, coconut alkanes, silica, coco-caprylate/caprate, jojoba esters, lecithin, chondrus crispus extract, rosa centifolia flower extract, iris pallida leaf extract, parfum (all natural). May Contain: iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Usage: SHAKE WELL. Apply to clean skin. Blend well in a circular motion.

Megan K.
Norwalk, CT
Well, to start with I am a huge fan of Pacifica products. I love a lot from them, but a few things here and there are a bit eh, and this is one of them. It’s not terrible - but it’s not good. I have quite oily skin, acne prone. Here are my concerns: this stuff applies better with your fingers than any brush or BB. But it leaves a horrible residue on your hands that you can only get rid of by washing your hands thoroughly. Not ideal for out-the-door. In addition, it clings quite badly around the nose and any dry spots. It wore OK throughout the day but really did not perform well on the outskirts of my face, where it wore of very quickly. The shade match was ideal for me, and I loved the amount of coverage it provided while still feeling light on the skin. Overall, more bad than good so I will not repurchase.
courtnie b.
Monroe, LA
Loving this foundation! I have very sensitive skin and usually can't wear liquid foundation without it breaking me out. I decided to give this a try, being it's has more natural ingredients. I was skeptical when I saw the shade, it looked way too orange.. But surprisingly it matches great! Feels lightweight & hasn't broke me out! It does seems a little oily, but after shaken up really well, it works great. Their matte powder goes along great with it!
Rogue W.
I liked it at first but as time went on it feels weird on the skin, I only use it when I really need it which is very rarely. Need to shake it a lot and use very sparingly it can get cakey if you use too much
Laurie H.
I like the way this feels on, since it’s a serum. But I don’t love the way it looks on. It creases even though it’s not thick or cakey. It’s weird. I love Pacifica, but I won’t be repurchasing.
Jessica S.
Recently switched to this vegan brand goes on smooth and lasts almost all day only down side is it leaks out of the top and can make a big mess so keep it separate from other products
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
I was pretty sceptical buying this because I read a bunch of not so great reviews, but it sounded perfect for me and I'm so glad I decided to try it! This is my new FAVORITE foundation. It is very liquidy and feels like skincare when you put it on, but the amount of coverage it gives for a serum foundation is insane. With very little product, it's a strong medium-full coverage on my skin. I think the issue lots of people have is maybe the way they apply it? You have to shake it really, reeeally well before applying it. I apply it with a dense foundation brush, then go over it with a sponge and it looks absolutely flawless - it feels hydrating and not at all like makeup, and it does not look like you're wearing foundation at all. It literally just looks like your skin. I have combination skin, and it makes my skin look healthy and flawless and it lasts ALL DAY on me. It does have a scent, but it's pleasant and doesn't linger after application. Seriously the best foundation I've ever used, and the price and ingredients are fantastic. I picked mine up on Amazon.com, not sure if you can get it anywhere else! Definitely recommend if you're looking for a gorgeous, natural, everyday foundation! It's amazing!!!
Danielle J.
Hartford City, IN
I love the ingredients in this foundation - it's pretty easy to apply, but is a little bit greasy feeling at first. A little goes a long way - you only need 1-2 drops for your whole face. I would say it's about medium coverage. It is long-lasting. I have combination skin and it works pretty well for me. Not my favorite I've ever used, but would definitely buy again. Pacifica Dreamy Cover SPF 20 Bare-Faced Serum Foundation
Amanda F.
I have recently switched to mineral style makeup - healthier for my acne prone skin and being more mindful of what I put on my body. I like that this foundation has SPF in it because I do not apply daily as I should. The foundation is lightweight. Coverage is about medium. It covers my acne but not as much as full coverage would. I enjoy that it doesn’t look caked on and my face hasn’t reacted negatively to it. It is lightweight and doesn’t make my skin feel greasy after a full days wear. I would suggest if you are looking for a medium coverage foundation.
Dominique R.
I love this brand because of its commitment to being a vegan, cruelty free company. I also love this brand because it's formulated without silicone, petroleum, parabens, and phthalates. The product applies quickly and is light.
Pamela P.
Pacifico’s beauty products are amazing. Accept they do not have products for women of color that are past a certain shade. The coverage is buildable. But it is more sheer coverage. I would only buy it again if I could find a perfect color to match my skin. I purchased mine from Ulta Beauty.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
How much coverage does this have? How long does it last? Is it easily blendable? And what finish does it have?
Maritza M.
Has Anyone tried the Pacfica CC cream? which would you say has better coverage?