BY PACIFICA

A feather-light, weightless fluid foundation with incredible coverage that looks and feels makeup-free. Shade-matching minerals work with your natural complexion and allow for adjustable, seamless perfection that leaves your skin looking healthy and bright. 100% physical broad spectrum SPF 20 provides both UVA and UVB protection.

Ingredients: caprylic/capric triglyceride, coconut alkanes, silica, coco-caprylate/caprate, jojoba esters, lecithin, chondrus crispus extract, rosa centifolia flower extract, iris pallida leaf extract, parfum (all natural). May Contain: iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Usage: SHAKE WELL. Apply to clean skin. Blend well in a circular motion.

Buy on Target*
Amanda F.
I have recently switched to mineral style makeup - healthier for my acne prone skin and being more mindful of what I put on my body. I like that this foundation has SPF in it because I do not apply daily as I should. The foundation is lightweight. Coverage is about medium. It covers my acne but not as much as full coverage would. I enjoy that it doesn’t look caked on and my face hasn’t reacted negatively to it. It is lightweight and doesn’t make my skin feel greasy after a full days wear. I would suggest if you are looking for a medium coverage foundation.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
I was pretty sceptical buying this because I read a bunch of not so great reviews, but it sounded perfect for me and I'm so glad I decided to try it! This is my new FAVORITE foundation. It is very liquidy and feels like skincare when you put it on, but the amount of coverage it gives for a serum foundation is insane. With very little product, it's a strong medium-full coverage on my skin. I think the issue lots of people have is maybe the way they apply it? You have to shake it really, reeeally well before applying it. I apply it with a dense foundation brush, then go over it with a sponge and it looks absolutely flawless - it feels hydrating and not at all like makeup, and it does not look like you're wearing foundation at all. It literally just looks like your skin. I have combination skin, and it makes my skin look healthy and flawless and it lasts ALL DAY on me. It does have a scent, but it's pleasant and doesn't linger after application. Seriously the best foundation I've ever used, and the price and ingredients are fantastic. I picked mine up on Amazon.com, not sure if you can get it anywhere else! Definitely recommend if you're looking for a gorgeous, natural, everyday foundation! It's amazing!!!
Danielle J.
I love the ingredients in this foundation - it's pretty easy to apply, but is a little bit greasy feeling at first. A little goes a long way - you only need 1-2 drops for your whole face. I would say it's about medium coverage. It is long-lasting. I have combination skin and it works pretty well for me. Not my favorite I've ever used, but would definitely buy again. Pacifica Dreamy Cover SPF 20 Bare-Faced Serum Foundation
Dominique R.
I love this brand because of its commitment to being a vegan, cruelty free company. I also love this brand because it's formulated without silicone, petroleum, parabens, and phthalates. The product applies quickly and is light.
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
WOW...This product floored me. I recently recieved it from a friend along with the roll on body oil and I don't have the words to describe how amazing they are! But lets talk about this foundation/serum. Normally, I have a hard time finding a light weight foundaton that actually provides any coverage that doesn't settle into my pores and fine lines. THIS foundation works like a dream. It is very very light and a little goes a long way. After applying it, my face felt/was soft, smooth and absolutely beautiful. I didn't feel like I was wearing a heavy, cakey mask, because I wasnt! It is a blendable, buildable foundation that left me with a truly flawless finish. It dried matte, no oily looking mess and doesn't transfer easily. I also wore it to work and it held up beautifully. I cannot say enough good things about this product and I am looking forward to trying out more products from Pacifica. All of my ladies reading this HAVE to try this foundation, I promise you, you will love it. <3
Kitty B.
A great, light coverage foundation with SPF! I wish the SPF was higher, but otherwise this is a near perfect product. The natural ingredients don't upset my skin, which is great. It's so light, it almost feels like I have nothing at all on my skin, and I love it!
Heather D.
Nashville
This is a little hard to use - I like the consistency, but I think for the money, the Pacifica CC Cream is the way to go for foundation. The sun protection and absence of chemicals are great benefits, but the serum consistency causes me to take more time blending. If you're thinking of purchasing- try the CC Cream first!
Andrea T.
Apache Jct, AZ
I really love the formula on this and it's pretty long lasting, after a 9 hour work day it's still looking pretty good. I also love the fact it's light weight and plays well with my other make up.
Elizabeth G.
Edinburg , TX
I'm a little torn at this point. I've have tried this a few times in the darkest shade and it is quite dark. I really wasn't expecting that because the packaging made it seem lighter but when I tried it on my face is was really warm lol. Other than the shade I really like the texture. It's very light but you definitely need to set it, which I always do but thought I'd mention it. After I set it it does tend to last all day and gives a nice "lived in" look. I might be looking into getting a lighter shade!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is supposed to be shade adjusting to your skin tone. I normally wear the Josie Maran serum foundation which does adjust to my skin tone. This stuff did not adjust to my skin tone and let me with an awkward orange tint to my face. You are better off spending the extra cash for the Josie Maran one.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
How much coverage does this have? How long does it last? Is it easily blendable? And what finish does it have?
Mari M.
Has Anyone tried the Pacfica CC cream? which would you say has better coverage?